Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why (5138 Views)

Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years / Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) / Beef Alert!!!!!!!!!! Ybnl Vs Mavins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by kenkels: 6:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Don J f**kup sha for mentioning names.. but who is Reekado banks to be the nextrated now wen Lil Kesh dropped back to back... YBNL to that mavin for next rated jare! Politics don enter the mata sha shocked sad
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by missnicole(f): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
I am a fan of Olamide but the truth be told, he was so wrong. I think the content of that his red paper cup has started affecting his brain. Who made him the judge of the Headies?

What he did on stage was plain disrespectful not only to the organisers of the Headies, but also to the Mavin crew. He didn't mention any names but I think his message was very clear.

In the words of president Obama to Kanye West when he pulled a similar stunt; "he is a jackass"

Btw, Don Jazzy reply was EPIC!!! Haters can say what they want undecided
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by BossDanniee(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
babzy2:
Mavins can't just try shit with YBNL, baddo go use mouth rubbish Dumb Jazzy!
Lol sure nau!
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by monlawal(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Katapot and efejoku.... Which of the two songs has a meaning and a message?

1 Like

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by fF01(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Wait let's not judge dis matter with sentiment o. U asked hu ezz to blame, which to me it's obvious!
Olamide made an anonymous insult to lyk no one, nd Don Jazzy den came out nd insulted Olamide directly. come on, let's say it as it is.
Don Jazzy haba?? aw can u say if e wants d car let him come nd collect, dats like d insult of d year.
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Sidajili: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy was blunt and straight out with his feeling... Why beat around the bush and make generic statement?

By the way, while I agree that lil kesh might entertain more (obviously with Young John the wicked producer always on the beat), I can never play his songs while kids are around. Almost, if not all is adult rated, and even then still too vulgar to appeal to every adult. Lyrically, He is wasting those awesome beats by Young John... Face it, every lil kesh fan is dancing to Young John's beat! Iranu...Abasha , skip to the next track please...

1 Like

Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by princejayboss: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Naija music industry no get respect for senior act ..... It's a big problem that everybody including who begin sing today sees himself or herself as equals with 2face and co.....

Olamide messed himself up... He ruined a good night for his crew..... Should why education is important.... In as much as I love him... He should that he is a tout ....

Don jazzy lol.... Killed it is a stupid but very touching way that Olamide will never forget
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Oluwawapelumi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Biolagurl:
Olamide only aired his opinion,he didn't mention anybody's name.Nd methinks he's talkn to Ayo Animashaun so Don Jazzy shudnt ve called him out like dat.But am still glad I got to watch dat dissing part tho grin

Many happy returns of today
Re: 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why by Diamondville(f): 4:10pm On May 05, 2017
babzy2:
Mavins can't just try shit with YBNL, baddo go use mouth rubbish Dumb Jazzy!
And don jazzy will still be richer than him

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Choirmistress Ministering At Christ Embassy Portharcourt / Breast Display: Nigerian Girl Attacked On Instagram For Sharing These ‘indecent’ / Hushpuppi Gives Account Of His Over 300 Luxury Shoes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.