Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) (53968 Views)

A Towel-Clad Olajumoke Orisaguna Poses With Her Daughter (Photo) / Lady Who Praised D'banj & Mocked Bovi At Noble's Wedding Blasted / Davido Flaunts Belly In A Towel.. But Please Where Is The Six Packs Na? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by wissenschaften(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
okey4reel:

Oga he is just doing his thing. he doesn't want popularity. Remember he is a comedian and that was a musical award so every character or joke must centered around music

"must centered around music"
oga abeggg na new year
make person no beef u
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by flokii: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2016
no free money like bfor...

no more Aso rock party... shameless people
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by wissenschaften(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2016
NobleAngell:
Bovi my main man, do ur tin jor.
U guys should free him. Maybe his clothes are not yet dried.
sheeey
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by wissenschaften(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2016
dedugbaa:
The guy is a married man,what kind of stupid stunt is this,you have a wife a child and inlaws watching you,this makes you either desperate for cheap fame or stupid,I think I will pick the latter.
abeeeeg. . enoff offdis. na comedian nah. . .him wife complain?? abi na u b him wife. . . .him inlaw complain?? abi na u him inlaw. . . nigerians sef. . . .una sabi complain eh. . . .
BOVI NOTHING DO U . . . I B UR NO.1 FANS. . . . .
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by Godsgal(f): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Nellybank:
This trash will not in anyway make you popular... The popular once dress responsibly. If na lie ask tuface and don jazzy
His motive 4 doing dis is not to be popular rather it is to be funny. Get dat?
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by lexydo007(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Which Don jazzy
Nellybank:
This trash will not in anyway make you popular... The popular once dress responsibly. If na lie ask tuface and don jazzy
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by Florblu(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2016
wissenschaften:
these gurl is it six pack u want. . .sends a p.m to me then wink
A seeing a picture of you might convince me of sending you a pm.What do u think?
#AlakoriOshi
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by sampsondeen(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Nellybank:
That was an act of comedy..his profession

not for popularity or shiit..incase you don't know, he has fame too
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by guru01(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2016
I think he is just trying to mimick dbanj.
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Demmocrats:
What was his goal, Dbanj did that because he wanted to be popular while Bovi on the other hand is a household name so what's the point trying to impress a lady that you have already slept with, have you ever seen a president campaign again after winning election.

Buhari is still campaigning. Lol
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by MayhorE(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2016
No six pack?grin
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by theyrynsolar(f): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Demmocrats:
What was his goal, Dbanj did that because he wanted to be popular while Bovi on the other hand is a household name so what's the point trying to impress a lady that you have already slept with, have you ever seen a president campaign again after winning election.

Osheyyyyyyyyy baddest... Okunrin ton to Pata.. Ewww grin grin
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by theyrynsolar(f): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Florblu:
Boviiiii......Six pack you no get....tell me what you are showing us.

Big eggplant
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by eph12(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nellybank:
Like bovi is not as popular as these two you mentioned cheesy
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by CommitteeMember(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
If Bovi were a lady... A lot of ladies would say "NICE GOWN".
So I'll say Nice Towel Bovi
Re: Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) by Unlimited22: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
He forgot his clothes at the airport

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Nina Causes A Stir With Her #10YearsChallenge Photos / KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.