Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up (6974 Views)

Loved Up Photo Of Tobi Backing Alex / Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) / The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by sunsewa: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Teeboy15:
Firstly, I was so disappointed with the organization and arrangement of the show. The whole crew were confused and I felt really embarrassed, to think it's referred to as our own Grammy Awards. However, the main reason for Olamide's foolish and shameful behaviour was because of the Next Rated Award Category going out to Don Jazzy's 'boy' Reekado Banks instead of Olamide's Lil Kesh. Reasons why Olamide should be castigated and not praised:

1. REEKADO BANKS WELL DESERVED THE AWARD; The category was a tight fix cos 2015 was a great year for all the contestants. Yes Kesh had hits after hits but so did Reekado, Kiss Daniel and the rest. The problem is that Lil Kesh's fans procrastinated, Reekado Bank's fans voted. Shikena!

2. OLAMIDE'S BEHAVIOUR WAS PETTY AND IMMATURE; He's now a father and also a record boss who has artistes coming up under him. Even if he felt Kesh was cheated (which I don't think), what was expected of him (Olamide) was to cheer Kesh up and express his disappointment to the organizers satirically. Dekunle Gold was about to do so before Olamide grabbed the mic. After all Next Rated Award does not necessarily determine a successful musical career.

3. DON JAZZY WAS RIGHT WITH HIS SPEECH; Intact I jumped to hail the Don, after he spoke, even though I was watching from my room, cos he spoke a percentage of my mind. What he (Olamide) codedly meant was that Don Jazzy had used his influence to lobby the award for his artistes in the category (after all he's Don Jazzy na...) of which the award organizers have been accused of in the past. Seems the Mavin Boss saw that coming, hence the response. I'm sure u understand.

4. HE DISRESPECTED/INSULTED EVERYONE'S GRANDMOTHERS; Olamide insulted everyone from the organizers to those seated in the venue, those at home watching, to those that voted. Even slammed the microphone on the floor and poured his drink, that's super disrespectful. All because of car that Kesh himself can afford with digging deep into his pocket.

I have always been a fan of Olamide but honestly his behaviour at the show just made him lose one (means nothing to him but a lot to me) and I'd advice him to thread cautiously in the industry because the level the likes of PSquare, 2face, Dbanj, have attain
ed in music did not just come by, they have so many industry shot callers who can frustrate young misbeahiving musicians like Olamide out of business, and Don Jazzy falls in that category.
He should be careful not to get drunk to shows anymore. Ask Kanye West

I concurr with ur write up,idriss Abdulkareem is example of artist that brought down their career with alcohol and misbehaving.

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by mrmofasa(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Teeboy15:
Firstly, I was so disappointed with the organization and arrangement of the show. The whole crew were confused and I felt really embarrassed, to think it's referred to as our own Grammy Awards. However, the main reason for Olamide's foolish and shameful behaviour was because of the Next Rated Award Category going out to Don Jazzy's 'boy' Reekado Banks instead of Olamide's Lil Kesh. Reasons why Olamide should be castigated and not praised:

1. REEKADO BANKS WELL DESERVED THE AWARD; The category was a tight fix cos 2015 was a great year for all the contestants. Yes Kesh had hits after hits but so did Reekado, Kiss Daniel and the rest. The problem is that Lil Kesh's fans procrastinated, Reekado Bank's fans voted. Shikena!

2. OLAMIDE'S BEHAVIOUR WAS PETTY AND IMMATURE; He's now a father and also a record boss who has artistes coming up under him. Even if he felt Kesh was cheated (which I don't think), what was expected of him (Olamide) was to cheer Kesh up and express his disappointment to the organizers satirically. Dekunle Gold was about to do so before Olamide grabbed the mic. After all Next Rated Award does not necessarily determine a successful musical career.

3. DON JAZZY WAS RIGHT WITH HIS SPEECH; Intact I jumped to hail the Don, after he spoke, even though I was watching from my room, cos he spoke a percentage of my mind. What he (Olamide) codedly meant was that Don Jazzy had used his influence to lobby the award for his artistes in the category (after all he's Don Jazzy na...) of which the award organizers have been accused of in the past. Seems the Mavin Boss saw that coming, hence the response. I'm sure u understand.

4. HE DISRESPECTED/INSULTED EVERYONE'S GRANDMOTHERS; Olamide insulted everyone from the organizers to those seated in the venue, those at home watching, to those that voted. Even slammed the microphone on the floor and poured his drink, that's super disrespectful. All because of car that Kesh himself can afford with digging deep into his pocket.

I have always been a fan of Olamide but honestly his behaviour at the show just made him lose one (means nothing to him but a lot to me) and I'd advice him to thread cautiously in the industry because the level the likes of PSquare, 2face, Dbanj, have attained in music did not just come by, they have so many industry shot callers who can frustrate young misbeahiving musicians like Olamide out of business, and Don Jazzy falls in that category.
He should be careful not to get drunk to shows anymore. Ask Kanye West

#Gbam

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by CaptPlanet(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
jameseva:
What the f#ck are you saying nigga All this donjazzy fan boys that dont know a shit about music!! Coz of the recharhe card y'all are getting on twitter and instagram abi!!

Olamide was only defending his boy's work the best way he knows how to, he didnt call out donjazzy or anyone for that matter! Donjazzy could have taken a jab too without calling out any names!!

Writing rubbish epistle!!

Are the organisers the ones that voted? No. So Olamide cursing people on stage was the right way to express himself? If Olamide was defending his boy's work, don't DonJazzy have the right to defend his boy's award? The fact that Olamide said that Kesh deserves it is disrespectful to the person who won it and his label, so DonJazzy equally has the right to stand up for his boy too but with class and enough balls to call his name not cursing ppl's Moms and behaving like a thug. You all shouldn't forget that Olamide is an artist not t tout.

Kesh makes nice music but his content/lyrics are empty. Speaks a lot about your taste in music tho

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by olalekan225(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
menix:

Firstly, it's bias nd not baize...

If u could be so sure that Olamide was referring to the management of headies only, what now makes u feel that Don Jazzy wasn't refering the another Olamide who must ve stalked him for car, abi the name Olamide is registered with copyright commission

If i say ur mother is a bastardt, am sure you will be of an assertion that I lack home training, but here u re supporting another.

My brother, it's time we start thinking right...
thanks english ticha......
I can see u are among the hungry pigs collecting recharge cards from don. All I did was to point out the fact that ur brother don too messed up, am not a fan of either olamide or ur brother don.
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by baralatie(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
olalekan225:
I can see u are among the hungry pigs collecting recharge cards from don. All I did was to point out the fact that ur brother don too messed up, am not a fan of either olamide or ur brother don.
Can you see why lamide actions was a disagrace

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by pablobellins(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
lipsrsealed i reserve my own comment, wait for the next one.
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by menix(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
olalekan225:

Were u once a pig to ve known when one is hungry

Hahahaha.. how did he share the Cards Pls substitute the "Card" with "Pins" nd make a little sense..

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jimbiz:
Olamide wasnt refering to don Jazzy but to the organisers and never mentioned any name but your don jazzy wen claim to be senior act immature by callin olamide's name
I bet u have not seen what olamide posted on his twitter handle. Its a directed abuse. That's so immature #badoo
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by bayonino: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
90% of Nigerian Artistes sings rubbish songs, Headies ko Headies ni! lipsrsealed kiss i ONLY PITY THE COMING GENERATIONS.
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lil kesh deserved the award.. all those hits ( efejoku, is it b'cos i love u, shoki e.t.c) Badoo should have controlled himself despite the b.s headies did.... Don baba *speechless*... :/
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by fabre4: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
adjoviomole:

You av nt ansad my question. Was don jazzy right?

Categorically no because u don't use evil to stop evil but but yes to me because olamide disrespected everybody there but not everybody has the ability to confront him

See E-money And KC Multi-million Naira Dual Building In Their Village: Photos / HOT STR MIX: Dj Spirit - Never Stop Part 5 / Hidden Camera Caught Doctor Molesting A Female Patient [LEAKED PHOTOS]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74