Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take (4867 Views)

Misplace Int'l Passport At Lagos Mmia Airport / International Passport Renewal And Change Of Name In Lagos. / How Long Does NATIONAL ID Card Takes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by Poliporpor(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2016
My passport is expiring in August, while I will be on vacation in April. I want to renew my passport now so as to apply for Visa to visit my brother when I'm on vacation. At the time i will be on vacation, my passport would be less than 6 months and no country to accomodate me with a less than 6 months valid passport. Now i want to fly down to Nigeria to do it, cos it takes months to do it here. I tried to do it initially, but I was told my passport was still 14 months valid at the time. So, I have no option now, but to take emergency leave for 6 days only and fly to Nigeria to get it done.
Now my question is, Can I renew it since it hasn't expired yet?
Where can I renew it?
How much will it cost?
How long will it take?

Sincere and informative responses, please
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by seunt4ut(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2016
You don't have to fly down to Nigeria to renew your passport. Just go to Nigeria home office at the country you are currently residing and apply for renewal. They will put you through. I used to renew when I was living abroad without having to come to Nigeria.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by captain247: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2016
I did mine in PH for #28k 32 pages and got it after 4days.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by Poliporpor(m): 8:01am On Jan 02, 2016
seunt4ut:
You don't have to fly down to Nigeria to renew your passport. Just go to Nigeria home office at the country you are currently residing and apply for renewal. They will put you through. I used to renew when I was living abroad without having to come to Nigeria.
thank you bro, but if I do as u say I can't meet up. In the Nigerian immigration office here, Nigerian citizens are treated with disdain. Am not the first diaspora saying this, am sure. Ive been there twice now and I don't want to go into details, I need a solution now.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by Poliporpor(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2016
captain247:
I did mine in PH for #28k 32 pages and got it after 4days.
thanks sistrs. if u dont mind me troubling you, do you have information of doing it in lagos? I will be in Lagos during my trip
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by seunt4ut(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Poliporpor:
thank you bro, but if I do as u say I can't meet up. In the Nigerian immigration office here, Nigerian citizens are treated with disdain. Am not the first diaspora saying this, am sure. Ive been there twice now and I don't want to go into details, I need a solution now.

You're quiet right about the way Nigeria treats their citizen in diaspora so inhuman if I have to be blunt. I wonder when the country Nigeria will be great and be sincerely proud to be Nigerian. Just go to FestAc 22/23road. You will get it done there. I would have link you up but my client is not that open minded. It will cost you 22k naira.
Good luck.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by Poliporpor(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2016
seunt4ut:

You're quiet right about the way Nigeria treats their citizen in diaspora so inhuman if I have to be blunt. I wonder when the country Nigeria will be great and be sincerely proud to be Nigerian. Just go to FestAc 22/23road. You will get it done there. I would have link you up but my client is not that open minded. It will cost you 22k naira.
Good luck.
thanks much, Seun. But how long will the process take? Can I get it same day?
And for your client, if u dont mind I recently bought the key for opening minds, so feel free.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by captain247: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Poliporpor:
thanks sistrs. if u dont mind me troubling you, do you have information of doing it in lagos? I will be in Lagos during my trip

Sorry I don't have any info on Lagos process.
Renewal doesn't take much time though.

1 Like

Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by seunt4ut(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Poliporpor:
thanks much, Seun. But how long will the process take? Can I get it same day?
And for your client, if u dont mind I recently bought the key for opening minds, so feel free.

No worries brother. The rapid you will get is next day collection. You will get same day collection offer which is just to convince you.after a long hurdle you will still have to come back next day.

FestAc connection is not available. PM so I will send you the Alagbon contact.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by Poliporpor(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2016
seunt4ut:

No worries brother. The rapid you will get is next day collection. You will get same day collection offer which is just to convince you.after a long hurdle you will still have to come back next day.
thanks Seun, you have been very resourceful to me. I appreciate so much.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by tpiar: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Poliporpor:
My passport is expiring in August, while I will be on vacation in April. I want to renew my passport now so as to apply for Visa to visit my brother when I'm on vacation. At the time i will be on vacation, my passport would be less than 6 months and no country to accomodate me with a less than 6 months valid passport. Now i want to fly down to Nigeria to do it, cos it takes months to do it here. I tried to do it initially, but I was told my passport was still 14 months valid at the time. So, I have no option now, but to take emergency leave for 6 days only and fly to Nigeria to get it done.
Now my question is, Can I renew it since it hasn't expired yet?
Where can I renew it?
How much will it cost?
How long will it take?

Sincere and informative responses, please

all the info you seek should be on google and the Nigerian Immigration website.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by seunt4ut(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Poliporpor:
thanks Seun, you have been very resourceful to me. I appreciate so much.

PM me.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by Poliporpor(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

all the info you seek should be on google and the Nigerian Immigration website.
thank you, sir! But, my grandma would say reality is the way to go.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by tpiar: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Poliporpor:
thank you, sir! But, my grandma would say reality is the way to go.

your grandma would say check google.

plz don't be a smartazz here.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by Poliporpor(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

your grandma would say check google.

plz don't be a smartazz here.
OK! Thanks sir, I appreciate
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by tpiar: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2016
please keep your sir, I didn't ask for it.

next time, google your info before spreading gossip here.
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by Poliporpor(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:
please keep your sir, I didn't ask for it.

next time, google your info before spreading gossip here.
OK. Thank you
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Poliporpor:
OK. Thank you

If only more nigerians were like you. You've showed us exactly how to deal with an antagonist. Don't feed them. Thumbs up man!

6 Likes

Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by tpiar: 2:49am On Jan 03, 2016
Poliporpor:
OK. Thank you

for?
Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by Poliporpor(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Fortissimo:

If only more nigerians were like you. You've showed us exactly how to deal with an antagonist. Don't feed them. Thumbs up man!
I appreciate, brother. In life not everyone wearing dark shade sunglasses is blind; not all sights are worth seeing. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take by tpiar: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Would have replied your cultic lingo but since you were cowardly enough to use a fake moniker just to open this thread, its not worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Here? / 5 Reasons Why Cotonou Girls Don’t Wear Panties / Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.