Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Credo Mutwa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Credo Mutwa (944 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Credo Mutwa by AgoraRoad(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2016
What does Nairaland think of Credo Mutwa?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4apWOUNOx64

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Credo Mutwa by gatiano(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Elder Credo Mutwa is a master scientist, a griot and a genetic historian amongst many other stuffs. He know what He is asying a 100%. Do not pay too much attention to what He tells non-black people. He tells them what they wish to hear, so does all other Elders within every Black nation.

AgoraRoad:
What does Nairaland think of Credo Mutwa?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4apWOUNOx64
Re: Credo Mutwa by anangboy(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Gatiano, what do you think of Malcolm X's exposition on Elijah Mohammed's "alleged" immorality and sexual misconduct? Do you think the allegation holds any truth?
Re: Credo Mutwa by gatiano(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
I wouldn't go as far as to disrespect Malcolm X Shabazz as been a liar, But He was deceived by the caucasian arabs. It all began when He came back from Hajj in saudi-arabia.
In my opinion, since that lie didn't sell, and Brother Malcolm X had foundout the truth of how he had been deceived by the whites against his teacher, He was going to go all out to expose, so they(the caucasians) took him out.

Hon Elijah Muhammad had more than one wife, and there is or was nothing wrong with that. If there was any immorality and sexual misconduct on His side, don't You think the non-blacks would have gone all out in announcement with that? and even arrest him?

The liars would always find every means possible to shut out/off the truth.

anangboy:
Gatiano, what do you think of Malcolm X's exposition on Elijah Mohammed's "alleged" immorality and sexual misconduct? Do you think the allegation holds any truth?
Re: Credo Mutwa by anangboy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
gatiano:
I wouldn't go as far as to disrespect Malcolm X Shabazz as been a liar, But He was deceived by the caucasian arabs. It all began when He came back from Hajj in saudi-arabia.
In my opinion, since that lie didn't sell, and Brother Malcolm X had foundout the truth of how he had been deceived by the whites against his teacher, He was going to go all out to expose, so they(the caucasians) took him out.

Hon Elijah Muhammad had more than one wife, and there is or was nothing wrong with that. If there was any immorality and sexual misconduct on His side, don't You think the non-blacks would have gone all out in announcement with that? and even arrest him?

The liars would always find every means possible to shut out/off the truth.

I appreciate your response, Gatiano.

I am just trying to trace the genesis of Malcolm's estrangement from the NOI. I have read a couple of books on it including his autobiography but i want to learn your own perspective. This is further fueled by reading transcripts of released secret tapings of the FBI's convo with Malcolm where they tried to make him rat about the NOI.

Malcolm's brother, Reginald, was expelled from the NOI for violation of moral code. Elijah Muhammad has been claimed through quite enormous sources, including the very women involved, that he fathered 13 illegitimate children from 7 women who were his secretaries. This has also been confirmed by the convicted killer, Thomas Hagan. The children involved are out there fighting for their estate. He was also said to have misappropriated the NOI funds, among other improprities.. Does it look to you that Elijah Muhammad was a thief, adulterer and accessory to murder through his inciteful remarks? Or are all these controlled by the white devils behind the curtain?

Who do you believe in; Elijah Muhammad or his teachings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Credo Mutwa by gatiano(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Let take the very recent happening for instance; Bill Cosby, We can now see how he is being bombarded from every angle and all based on "alleged", while caucasian males who have done wost are walking free and celebrated.
Secondly, see how women are trooping out to accuse Bill of rape, so we could also expect that some women at the time would have done the same from promises of financial gain.
See how they wanted to disrupt Dr Umar Johnson's plan of building a seperate school to raising Black males properly

There isn't that much that Bill Cosby would say that would totally destroy the white evil system as compared to that which Elijah Muhammad unleashed upon the white/caucasian world. Thus, If Elijah Muhammad had made the slightest mistake pertaining to his personal morality and management of funds, wouldn't that have helped the american racist and european and arab system diamantle the NOI at that time?
Consider also all the other Black Organisations that fell apart.

They called Elijah Muhammads' children from other marriages illegitimate, Jesus was called that too; and besides Black people were not allowed to marry more than one wife, but the mormors were and their children (mormors) were legitimate; can you see the hypocrities of white america?

Elijah Muhammad didn't marry more than one wife for pleasure and not out of the arab's corrupt religious system, He married more than one wife to increase the numbers, and Blacks are about to start it now. Remember not out of pleasure and must be of the consent of the first wife.
The Congolese must do the same, Our Brothers and Sisters in the southern parts of Africa must also do the same because of the serious epidemic of wars and diseases they are faced with.

Two pastors from Nigeria has now claimed they got vision of new STDs, I do not believe they have any vision, I simply know that they've gotten the message from their bosses (devils) from their various lodges.

I believe and trust the the teaching of Elijah Muhammad and all the teachings all our Elders who have knowledge of self and understand that their Higher-self (Creator) is within their body. I believe that Fard Muhammad is God in person so are others of our Elders who have met with their Higher-selves.

anangboy:

I appreciate your response, Gatiano.

I am just trying to trace the genesis of Malcolm's estrangement from the NOI. I have read a couple of books on it including his autobiography but i want to learn your own perspective. This is further fueled by reading transcripts of released secret tapings of the FBI's convo with Malcolm where they tried to make him rat about the NOI.

Malcolm's brother, Reginald, was expelled from the NOI for violation of moral code. Elijah Muhammad has been claimed through quite enormous sources, including the very women involved, that he fathered 13 illegitimate children from 7 women who were his secretaries. This has also been confirmed by the convicted killer, Thomas Hagan. The children involved are out there fighting for their estate. He was also said to have misappropriated the NOI funds, among other improprities.. Does it look to you that Elijah Muhammad was a thief, adulterer and accessory to murder through his inciteful remarks? Or are all these controlled by the white devils behind the curtain?

Who do you believe in; Elijah Muhammad or his teachings?
Re: Credo Mutwa by anangboy(m): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2016
gatiano:
Let take the very recent happening for instance; Bill Cosby, We can now see how he is being bombarded from every angle and all based on "alleged", while caucasian males who have done wost are walking free and celebrated.
Secondly, see how women are trooping out to accuse Bill of rape, so we could also expect that some women at the time would have done the same from promises of financial gain.
See how they wanted to disrupt Dr Umar Johnson's plan of building a seperate school to raising Black males properly

There isn't that much that Bill Cosby would say that would totally destroy the white evil system as compared to that which Elijah Muhammad unleashed upon the white/caucasian world. Thus, If Elijah Muhammad had made the slightest mistake pertaining to his personal morality and management of funds, wouldn't that have helped the american racist and european and arab system diamantle the NOI at that time?
Consider also all the other Black Organisations that fell apart.

They called Elijah Muhammads' children from other marriages illegitimate, Jesus was called that too; and besides Black people were not allowed to marry more than one wife, but the mormors were and their children (mormors) were legitimate; can you see the hypocrities of white america?

Elijah Muhammad didn't marry more than one wife for pleasure and not out of the arab's corrupt religious system, He married more than one wife to increase the numbers, and Blacks are about to start it now. Remember not out of pleasure and must be of the consent of the first wife.
The Congolese must do the same, Our Brothers and Sisters in the southern parts of Africa must also do the same because of the serious epidemic of wars and diseases they are faced with.

Two pastors from Nigeria has now claimed they got vision of new STDs, I do not believe they have any vision, I simply know that they've gotten the message from their bosses (devils) from their various lodges.

I believe and trust the the teaching of Elijah Muhammad and all the teachings all our Elders who have knowledge of self and understand that their Higher-self (Creator) is within their body. I believe that Fard Muhammad is God in person so are others of our Elders who have met with their Higher-selves.

Gatiano, Elijah Muhammad had one wife, Clara, who bore 8 children. He had affairs with other women while married and Malcolm X's ex revealed how he did it. Yes, he coveted Malcolm's ex too. Her name is Evelyn X William and she revealed "He told us that under the teaching of the Holy Koran, we were not committing adultery and that we were his wives." Sexual relations with women who were not aware of their marital status? Elijah Muhammad wasn't infallible and i suggest that with all the attendant implications.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Things To Know About Gabon / See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! / Donald Trump's Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.