Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,998 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Fashionable Slim-fit Bleached Denim Shirt - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashionable Slim-fit Bleached Denim Shirt (617 Views)

Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man / Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashionable Slim-fit Bleached Denim Shirt by oasisshirts(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2016
This shirt comes with a slim fit design that highlights your super fit body like a dream and makes you look the best at any event. For your bulk order just fill up the inquiry or many contact form or write them a mail. Admin will send you discounted price list soon.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/product/slim-fit-bleached-denim-shirt/

Re: Fashionable Slim-fit Bleached Denim Shirt by haftob(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2016
i've always noticed the posts about this oasis brand, what i want to know is that can one buy in pieces mayb one or two shirts. And also, anytime i click on the link and it takes me to there website, no price is always displayed,why is dis so?

(1) (Reply)

Check For Your New Arrival For Fashion And Style At Affordable Prices / Read The Inspiring Story Of Nissan Perla The Diamond King / Neat And Lovely Shoe For Sales..uk Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.