Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me (5647 Views)

Jigawa Version Of Landlord Meeting (pict) / Mimiko Saves Dying Child From Accident Scene (Photos) / LOVE Is The Only Answer To Nigeria's Problem God Said It Not Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
My God ! Gone Today Again, Just 3 Days Left And Upon My Fasting And Prayers, Do Not Allow Satan To Overcome Me Let Me Have Power To Destroy The Devils Plan In My Life And Do Not Gives Satan To Down Grade My Level By Sending Me And My Family Back To Minus 0. Haaa! With 64 Posts And More Than A Thousand Views, No Single Help. What Is Happening To Me God?
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by allycat: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
I just sent you something check your balance.
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
allycat:
I just sent you something check your balance.
Ok, But Its Already Late Now Sir, I Will Go And Check It Tomorow Morning, If So, Thank You Very Much. I Can't Wait To Reach The Bank.
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by allycat: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
No update or are you really a scammer like people said you were.
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2016
allycat:
No update or are you really a scammer like people said you were.
My Brother Check Ur Mail. I Really Thank U For Ur A ssistance And I Pray God Will Continue To Bless U. Sorry For My Late Update, I Have Been Busy Moving My Belongings Frm The Old House To The New House And Cleaning. Thank U Very Much. We Are Happy. Pls Any Body With A Job Link Should Now Help Me With.
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
THello Gud Brother And Sister, Thanks For All Ur Comments Especially, The Brother That Assisted Me Financially, God Bless U All. Right Now, We Are Already In The New House. But Pls I Need A Work To Be Able To Sustain With My Children 7chool, Even Eating Is Difficult With The Childen. My People It Is Not Eary With Two Children.
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by allycat: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thank God , but I am not a man oh.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by skelewu404(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
omoerimama:
Jah Jehova, Do Not Let Me Be Put A shame Oo, 4 Days Left What Do I Sell Again To Raise The #8k?
use the one u have to play nairabet angry grin grin
Thank me later
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
skelewu404:
use the one u have to play nairabet angry grin grin
Thank me later

grin
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by skelewu404(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
irunooboo:

grin
irunooboo nice meeting u happy new year
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
skelewu404:
irunooboo nice meeting u happy new year

Thank u. Why u dey advise frustrated person to play bet? U wan make he go suicidal if e loose?
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by skelewu404(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Thank u. Why u dey advise frustrated person to play bet? U wan make he go suicidal if e loose?
i was actually hoping he will loose so that he will know that nairaland is not an NGO
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
skelewu404:
i was actually hoping he will loose so that he will know that nairaland is not an NGO
You Are Not A God. And Nairaland Are More NGO
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
allycat:
Thank God , but I am not a man oh.
E Yah Sorry Ma, But I Thought U Are. God Bless U Ma.
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls My People, Am Still Searching For Job. Any One With Gud Link. Pls We Are Hungry Seriously.
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by Ecoterrorism(f): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
omoerimama:
Pls My People, Am Still Searching For Job. Any One With Gud Link. Pls We Are Hungry Seriously.
your begging is now a pain in the arse. Can't you act like a man.
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
your begging is now a pain in the arse. Can't you act like a man.
My Sister, I Have Been Acting Like A Man. Am Looking For An Upgrade In My Profession. I Really Thank A Sister (allycat) For Her Help When In Need. Pls Link Me Up
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2016
I Just Got A Factory Job Along Ogijo-Shagamu Road, But With The Situation I Just Passed Through, Going And Coming Is A Problem. I Wants Someone Could Pls Borrow Me Like 10k For A Month. Or Help Me With Any Amount To Run The Transport Fare Before I Could Study The Job In The Main Time Pls. I Don't Mind Puting A Little Interest When Returning The Loan. Pls Help Me
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2016
omoerimama:
I Just Got A Factory Job Along Ogijo-Shagamu Road, But With The Situation I Just Passed Through, Going And Coming Is A Problem. I Wants Someone Could Pls Borrow Me Like 10k For A Month. Or Help Me With Any Amount To Run The Transport Fare Before I Could Study The Job In The Main Time Pls. I Don't Mind Puting A Little Interest When Returning The Loan. Pls Help Me
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by virus05(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=omoerimama post=42086266][/quote]fucking scammer, na everything u dey ask for money? angry
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2016
virus05:
fucking scammer, na everything u dey ask for money? angry

e be like say the guy just dey use this thread make free money. scamming people with sentiments and emotions
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by idupaul: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2016
Grinch:
Sorry have lost interest in the whole thing "wheredemdey" can cough the money out.... With him big mouth sad angry

Scam or not you a horrible person belive me
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by omoerimama(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:

e be like say the guy just dey use this thread make free money. scamming people with sentiments and emotions
Am Not Making Money Through This Thread, Nobody Has Ever Help Me With Money Except Allycat, That Was For My New Accomodation And I Really Thank Her, Am Not Here To Scamm Anyone Here Pls, Just Need A Little Amount As A Loan To Run The Transport For The New Factory Job I Just Got.
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2016
omoerimama:
Am Not Making Money Through This Thread, Nobody Has Ever Help Me With Money Except Allycat, That Was For My New Accomodation And I Really Thank Her, Am Not Here To Scamm Anyone Here Pls, Just Need A Little Amount As A Loan To Run The Transport For The New Factory Job I Just Got.

Stop disgracing men and stand up to your responsibilities. If u no get money trek to work. stop begging and seeking sympathy. u should be ashamed of your self by now haba. u asked for accomodation money, someone helped u, still u are back for transport money to work. Which one will u ask for next? I guess food stuff money undecided Your thread is becoming meaningless and no one will take u serious anymore. we all have problems and its not exclusive to u. if every one turns to a beggar, who will give? better get up ur lazy ass. nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2016
idupaul:

Who gives a rat as*? N u are gay as* licker! Stay on ur fu*king Lane...... Shi*tface
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2016
idupaul:

Who gives a rat as*? N u are gay as* licker! Stay on ur fu*king Lane...... Shi*tface
Re: I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me by wheredemdey: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2016
idupaul:

My brother pls ignore that lost soul.....he doesn't know what life has in store for him.

I told him he will look for me and not find me and the lump head thought I was joking....he will know in due course that some of us mean what we say on this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: End Of Road For Sylva, As Supreme Court Dismisses Case / Subsidy Probe Lacks Credibility – Alhaji Ali Gullack / Which Is Beter Civilan Or Military Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.