Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

For Technical Interview With Indian What Should Be Appropraite Dressing Code - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Technical Interview With Indian What Should Be Appropraite Dressing Code (596 Views)

National Board For Technical Education (NBTE) Recruitment 2016 / Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Technical Interview With Indian What Should Be Appropraite Dressing Code by ganiyu26(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I create this for i need your advice on the best interview dress code for Technical job with Indian as the interviewed. The last time i went with a good tie and suit i look odd among the lot which dey not earn me a job call till this moment. But i had to try again which i received another interview call precisely nextweek. Thanks your advice is highly needed here.
Re: For Technical Interview With Indian What Should Be Appropraite Dressing Code by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Wear that their indian custom style. Make sure you put that red dot precisely on the center of your forehead. You're good to go.

1 Like

Re: For Technical Interview With Indian What Should Be Appropraite Dressing Code by Hawx(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Indians are really after what you have upstairs and not your dress sense. However, to look presentable, tuck in your shirt and probably you knot a tie.
Re: For Technical Interview With Indian What Should Be Appropraite Dressing Code by Lanretoye(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
You look odd the last time,wear wetin other people wear this time around now.

For me oo,I suggest a pair of jean,black T-shirt,helmet and safety boot...thank me later.
Re: For Technical Interview With Indian What Should Be Appropraite Dressing Code by kaysunnex: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
I work in an indian company at the moment and i would say that dressing is the least concern for indians. just make sure you know and understand the practical aspect of your field. And make sure you stand your ground when being ask about your salary expectations because once you are employed, they would use the hell out of you. Research about their salary scale before going and let that be your standard for your salary expectation. I hope this helps. Best of luck dude.
Re: For Technical Interview With Indian What Should Be Appropraite Dressing Code by ganiyu26(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
kaysunnex:
I work in an indian company at the moment and i would say that dressing is the least concern for indians. just make sure you know and understand the practical aspect of your field. And make sure you stand your ground when being ask about your salary expectations because once you are employed, they would use the hell out of you. Research about their salary scale before going and let that be your standard for your salary expectation. I hope this helps. Best of luck dude.
Tanx alot i wll put that in mind
Re: For Technical Interview With Indian What Should Be Appropraite Dressing Code by ganiyu26(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lanretoye:
You look odd the last time,wear wetin other people wear this time around now.

For me oo,I suggest a pair of jean,black T-shirt,helmet and safety boot...thank me later.
thats funny dude

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This, Somebody Might Need Vacancies Exist For Tax Consultants And Auditors / Experienced Online Marketers Required Urgently / VACANCY : Media Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.