Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV (39047 Views)

Instablog9ja Apologizes To Khloe Over HIV Caption! / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) / Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by SUPOL(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy come n see Olamide don get sense pass una
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
SUPOL:
naij aboiy come n see Olamide don get sense pass una
And you are mentioning me why? undecided
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by vilkizzy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
mascot87:
Don jazzy is the real foool in the whole sinerio

go n learn up d spellin of 'sinerio' and i wud agree wif u!

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by greggng: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pride comes before a fall. Believe it or not olamidea career died yesterday. Watchout how responsible endorsers will be treating him from now .
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by vizkiz: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

And you are mentioning me why? undecided

fools plenty for nairaland I swear grin
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by mrstarkunle(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
He wouldn't av done this if the matter had not spread like wildfire,This is not his first..and u can't change a drunk
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by ojnnaco(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
I long expected this ....
I told my niqqas that once the tramadol and SK cools down olamide will surely apologize and now what happened??
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by ojnnaco(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
I told my niqqas dat when the weed and SK cools down Olamide must apologize and it happens dat way ....
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by oseiwe(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:
W**d na bastard! grin grin grin

With all this bruhaha, na yung6ix sure pass oh!

*listening to for example* by king6ix cool
better move. can i play 6ix jams for u?
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by danbrowndmf(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Lights ft yemi alade is my favourite wink
blessings ft orisha femi.. & Plenty money ft pfizzy is my jam..cheesy
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by adellam16(f): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Destined2win:
Olamide, I have one word for you and your likes'

WHERE YOU THINK IS YOUR POINT OF ARRIVAL IS SOMEONE ELSE'S STARTING POINT. USE YOUR BRAIN
Errrrmmmmm, Olamide is not a nairalander. He probably won't read dis comment

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Phobia1: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
We don't need his apology. The entire YBNL crew (except Adekunle) is trash. They belong to LAWMA
lol. ur mind must b atrest now iguess. u don talk ur own bak. lol

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Progress2468(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am an Olamide fan

But I just pray his career remains the same after such ill mannered outburst

It's a lesson for all
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by DonaldGenes(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:

lmao! This qir. Wetin concern Yung six nah
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by naijaboiy: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
vizkiz:

Baba the thing weak me die! cheesy
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by MzPecs(f): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
oseiwe:

better move. can i play 6ix jams for u?
Yeah cool
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by oseiwe(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:
Yeah cool
cool
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by officialteemi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
originalmachine:
...is it because he has refused to take to twitter...go and watch the video before you type trash....... ......olamide insulted the audience, and some street boys and
girls are yet to see something wrong in that......... for me, don
jazzy reacted well...olamide disrespected the audience... same
audience don jazzy was apart of... the name of the boy who
disrespected the audience is "olamide"... that was why don jazzy
mentioned the name "olamide"
i wonder oooo...AS if ez de only one frm the street
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by agrovick(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Good..what was he thinking before? undecided

The matter don tire me undecided undecided
This your picture sha
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2016
headies is the most useless award show I know right now… I used to call headies Africa’s Grammy but sincerely this is so bad…how can reekado banks win next rated were artist like lil kesh,kiss Daniel and Cynthia Morgan are nominated…you guys disappointed me…no back to back hits like those three and all this three brought there own unique style of music..no one in the whole country has those three’s style of music in them do you even know what next rated means… but reekado brought us something we are use to…this is so clear and glaring reekado has no song that can compete with all those guys..politics in headies…never gonna watch that shit again… you guys are just so useless
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Olutola88(m): 2:38am On Jan 03, 2016
RedCapChief:
We don't need his apology. The entire YBNL crew (except Adekunle) is trash. They belong to LAWMA
Simple English! He apologized to his fans and not you; his fans will decide to accept or not. I'm sure his fans forgave him even before he apologized tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by wealthmi1: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
I am olamidefied. I believe all these yabs are just biz oriented. Dem go settle dem matters.
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2016
RedCapChief:
May God 4give u.
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by obontami: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2016
MzPecs:

I love 6ix also especially the bless me song which he features oritshe femi

No homo though
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Sehindemi(f): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2016
lowgeorge:
headies is the most useless award show I know right now… I used to call headies Africa’s Grammy but sincerely this is so bad…how can reekado banks win next rated were artist like lil kesh,kiss Daniel and Cynthia Morgan are nominated…you guys disappointed me…no back to back hits like those three and all this three brought there own unique style of music..no one in the whole country has those three’s style of music in them do you even know what next rated means… but reekado brought us something we are use to…this is so clear and glaring reekado has no song that can compete with all those guys..politics in headies…never gonna watch that shit again… you guys are just so useless
He sounded really pained..

Reekado aedi got it!

The earlier U accept dis fact d better...smiley
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Sehindemi(f): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2016
originalmachine:
...is it because he has refused to take to twitter...go and watch the video before you type trash....... ......olamide insulted the audience, and some street boys and
girls are yet to see something wrong in that......... for me, don
jazzy reacted well...olamide disrespected the audience... same
audience don jazzy was apart of... the name of the boy who
disrespected the audience is "olamide"... that was why don jazzy
mentioned the name "olamide"
Exactly bro, U got those words rit!

Ur machine z truly original..smiley
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Sehindemi(f): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2016
vizkiz:

U're rit..

And ofcuzz U know U're taking d lead! undecided
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by vizkiz: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sehindemi:

U're rit..

And ofcuzz U know U're taking d lead! undecided

damn!!!! It's you! Do you remember me? cheesy
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Sehindemi(f): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2016
vizkiz:

damn!!!! It's you! Do you remember me? cheesy
Why won't I?

Naughtiest being on NL.. cheesy
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by vizkiz: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Sehindemi:

Why won't I?

Naughtiest being on NL.. cheesy

naughtiest? Hell No. When mrcork is still alive? grin
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Sehindemi(f): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2016
vizkiz:

naughtiest? Hell No. When mrcork is still alive? grin
Like seriously, he'z behind U..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video / Cute Abiola Ankaragucci: "I Am Depressed, Please Help" / Davido's Daughter, Imade Cute In Yoruba Outfits (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.