Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Please Guys, I Need Solution To This Physics Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Guys, I Need Solution To This Physics Question (605 Views)

Can Anyone Please Solve This Physics Question / Am Confused With The English Used In This Physics Practical. / Prove You Are Science Students And Answer This Physics Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys, I Need Solution To This Physics Question by drdrei09: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
A ladder of 10m and weight 200N leans against a smooth wall such that it is at an angle of 60degres to the horizontal. A boy of weight 500N stands on the ladder at 2.5m away from the lower end of the ladder. Calculate the normal reaction and magnitude of the resultant force acting on the lower end of the ladder.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, I Need Solution To This Physics Question by Ikennablue(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Following
Re: Please Guys, I Need Solution To This Physics Question by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
drdrei09:
A ladder of 10m and weight 200N leans against a smooth wall such that it is at an angle of 60degres to the horizontal. A boy of weight 500N stands on the ladder at 2.5m away from the lower end of the ladder. Calculate the normal reaction and magnitude of the resultant force acting on the lower end of the ladder.
Isn't this suppose to be your homework?
Re: Please Guys, I Need Solution To This Physics Question by drdrei09: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
timonski:
Isn't this suppose to be your homework?
if u cnt help, swerve pls
Re: Please Guys, I Need Solution To This Physics Question by MisterDreamz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Do u know what the correct answers are? I got 350N and 606N If I am right,I will post the working (pics).

(1) (Reply)

That Is Why It's Far Better To School Abroad!!! / How Much Is Masters Degree In UNIABUJA / IRT (item Response Theory) : The New Method To Be Adopted In UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.