Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) (2364 Views)

Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by Tpave(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
I haven't seen anything like this before

Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by domopps(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Like what?

Cheeeers
Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dog 404 things.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by Tpave(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
domopps:
Like what?

Cheeeers
The picture is there now
Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by Destined2win: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Where can I buy dog meat?

I heard it's tasty

1 Like

Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by Prodeegee(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
where did u get the picture?

1 Like

Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
groove in calabar?

1 Like

Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by Tpave(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Prodeegee:
where did u get the picture?
At a filling station at Ondo State around Ore. I took the picture myself.
Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by Emary(f): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Then they are for food as they also eat dogs there. Grosse!

1 Like

Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by flokii: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
awon yen ti gbojo ku won grin

I sense Calabar thingz..

some dey display their head wrapped insyd nylon for stores...
Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by flokii: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tpave:
At a filling station at Ondo State around Ore. I took the picture myself.

end of story...

Ondo people dey chop dogs too, just like Calabar
Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by Baroba(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
No food, no water, dogs packed in cramped cages like sardines. I pray for the day people will be prosecuted for animal abuse in this country... sad

2 Likes

Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by xana101: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Calabar things I bet U. My Calabar friend said local dogs are very sweet for Calabar things. RIP to those dogs

2 Likes

Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by mankan2k7(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
End of the road for these Innocent dogs
Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by femiranking28(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2016
People he said ondo ondo.. Well am an ondo boy..
Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by Tpave(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2016
mankan2k7:
End of the road for these Innocent dogs
Ehyaaa!
Re: I Was Baffled Seeing A Full Load Of Dogs In A Bus(pic) by ibbobla(m): 5:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Emary:
Then they are for food as they also eat dogs there. Grosse!

It's a big lie. We don't eat dogs in Ondo city, as they're meant for sacrificial purposes. Moreover, you don't go to our market places and find dog meat displayed for people to buy. Still in doubt? Take a visit to Ondo city this year during her Ogun festival.

(1) (Reply)

Pup Alert !!!! / 18months Male Eskimo Available / brown male lhasa for sale.....pics attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.