Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) (867 Views)

Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You / Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by LannisterIMP: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Baddoo was sorry for his Conduct yesterday and ask fans Forgiveness. And promise such will not happen in future.

Apology accepted.

Y / N

Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by MzPecs(f): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by amtaken(f): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Using one hand to throw shades at Don on twitter and the other hand to type apology note for your fans on instagram.

Ai dey craze kwo?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by daroz(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Be back
Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by fiftynaira(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Akpa amu
Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by menix(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sober reflection after spilling the water in the desert..

A tout is a tout..
Some have not learnt from Idris Abdulkareem..
Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by tayebest(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
He dey find face for street after he don fcck up already! undecided

let don jazzy be done with you... You go beg for collabo! grin grin
Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by fancynana(f): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
we are all humans and do have fall-outs. we have our strengths and weaknesses. well baddo really needs to learn from this and make amends to his ways.

visit kleeqersdotcom
Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by LannisterIMP: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
tayebest:
He dey find face for street after he don fcck up already! undecided

let don jazzy be done with you... You go beg for collabo! grin grin

Well Mr Taye I disagree about OLAMIDE begging for collabo.

I don't smile on his rash conduct letting his Emotions cloud his actions.

But Baddoo is d Kinging in His Game.

Happy New Year.
Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by tayebest(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
LannisterIMP:

Well Mr Taye I disagree about OLAMIDE begging for collabo.

I don't smile on his rash conduct letting his Emotions cloud his actions.

But Baddoo is d Kinging in His Game.

Happy New Year.

well said! Olamide should have done that in a more mature way than still throwing jab at don jazzy...

Btw: happy New Year! grin
Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by LannisterIMP: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
tayebest:

well said! Olamide should have done that in a more mature way than still throwing jab at don jazzy...

Btw: happy New Year! grin

Yes oo even Lalasticlala wey be bot or angel on NL will agree Baddo is sorry and move this to FP nairalanders can know what up.
Re: Olamide Apologise To Fans On Ig (pic) by Banter1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Silly awon smellos....mtcheewwwww.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Tiwa Savage's Son,jamil / Sonia Turns Her Husband, IK Ogbonna To A Transgender [PICS] / Mavin Leader “don-jazzy” Vs YBNL Leader “olamide” Full Beef Rundown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.