Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Olamide Apologise' To Fans For Misconduct - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Apologise' To Fans For Misconduct (740 Views)

Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You / We Didn't Plan To Discredit The Headies! Olamide Apologise To The Headies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Apologise' To Fans For Misconduct by blesseddivah(f): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
After olamide took to twitter throw jabs at don jazzy for disrespecting his label,owing the trending hit argument between YBLN's CEO and MAVIN's boss.
He took to his instagram few minutes ago to apologize to his fans for misconduct.
Screenshot below.

I think he was only being paranoid.
I salute his move.

Re: Olamide Apologise' To Fans For Misconduct by InsaneTamie(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Apology accepted. No one is above mistake jare. I'm expecting a beef track soon, please.
Re: Olamide Apologise' To Fans For Misconduct by OCTAVO: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lolzzzzz... We all know olamide can not carefully type an error free statement.

Maybe Igbo don clear comot for him eye though. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See D'banj And Charlie Boy In This Stunning Photo / Photo: See What Olamide "Leave Trash For LAWMA" Is Seriously Causing In Lagos / Photos From Comedian Jedi's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.