Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,066 members, 7,867,023 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Olamide Apologizes To Fans For Misconduct At Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Apologizes To Fans For Misconduct At Headies (605 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies / Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) / Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Apologizes To Fans For Misconduct At Headies by Sanchez01: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Perhaps it has not ended with Don Jazzy, Olamide took to Instagram not quite long to apologize to his fans for his gross misconduct. However, he did not say a thing concerning his ignited feud with Don Jazzy.

In his Instagram post, Olamide states "I want to apologize to my fans for my conduct, including swearing on Live TV at the Headies event some hours ago. I recognize that you are the most important part of my work and my journey so far, and I would not have this far without you. Therefore, you deserve better from me. I promise to conduct myself in a more respectable manner in future."

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards Last Night / Princess From Uniben And Her Best Friend Shares Er0tiic Hot Hotel Photos / Olamide Apologizes To Fans Over Misconduct At The Headies Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.