Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Real Truth About The Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga.. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Real Truth About The Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga.. (1305 Views)

Benjamin ‘Kokoro’ Aderounmu: The Real Life 'Drummer Boy' (pic + Sound) / My Take On Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga / Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga - A Disrespect To Nigeria Music Award. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth About The Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga.. by TheMascot(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
OK..first off..I like don jazzy and I respect olamide and I am a die hard fan of both..but..my honest view is don jazzy did exactly what I would have done..you can't come to the stage and say my boy doesn't deserve the award and I will then sit down and watch you and be smiling..Don jazzy killed it .lol.."come and carry d car key"..as a manager and a father to reekado if he had not done that I personally would be angry with him.

And olamide..him fall my hand no be lie..him going to the stage to openly say his mind was gangster and truly a street attitude but when don jazzy gave him a open challenge he moped home and then came on twitter shouting " I no call your name ooh" like he is reporting to a principal and made it worse with all the "Bleep you" with his fake black american English..a true rapper and hood boy like kanye west, bobby shurmda and T.I will not allow don jazzy leave that place...YBNL where poked in the eye by only don jazzy and none of them could do nothing..they all be forming street when d only thing dey sing about is about the last girl they mounted..and so ever....

And headies..hmmm..you all going after them shouting they are biased ..yes we agree..its based on merit and it's not just one person that decide..its a collation of votes..and honestly headies have in 8 out of 10 made d right choice of next rated and this guys killed it, ASA, oma wunmi , olamide, patoranking...

Lil kesh or reekado..for me it could have gone either way, but when I listen to the last drops of lil kesh and reekado ...I see hope for reekado than lil kesh ..compare sugar baby and is it because I love you ft patoranking.. Lil kesh was a total disappointment in the song, off beat and talking trash.. Celebrity girl friend vs skibi DAT hmmm..we all know what happened so no need to go there...efejokwu vs corner ..no doubt both songs are good but defiantly d club banger was efejokwu.. And some others where reekado was a match but the beat of young john was just enough to silence him..

In simple sense olamide and don jazzy where up for it and where going for themselves ..but I guess when it comes to battle of tounges no one does it better Dan don jazzy..for me don jazzy didn't Bleep up..he was just a killer that made olamide cry " I no call your name" ..say the truth...d tin pain olamide..

But what do I know #am_just_a_dude_on_a_laptop

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga.. by Ginaz(f): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: The Real Truth About The Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga.. by victor2008(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
TheMascot:
OK..first off..I like don jazzy and I respect olamide and I am a die hard fan of both..but..my honest view is don jazzy did exactly what I would have done..you can't come to the stage and say my boy doesn't deserve the award and I will then sit down and watch you and be smiling..Don jazzy killed it .lol.."come and carry d car key"..as a manager and a father to reekado if he had not done that I personally would be angry with him.

And olamide..him fall my hand no be lie..him going to the stage to openly say his mind was gangster and truly a street attitude but when don jazzy gave him a open challenge he moped home and then came on twitter shouting " I no call your name ooh" like he is reporting to a principal and made it worse with all the "Bleep you" with his fake black american English..a true rapper and hood boy like kanye west, bobby shurmda and T.I will not allow don jazzy leave that place...YBNL where poked in the eye by only don jazzy and none of them could do nothing..they all be forming street when d only thing dey sing about is about the last girl they mounted..and so ever....

And headies..hmmm..you all going after them shouting they are biased ..yes we agree..its based on merit and it's not just one person that decide..its a collation of votes..and honestly headies have in 8 out of 10 made d right choice of next rated and this guys killed it, ASA, oma wunmi , olamide, patoranking...

Lil kesh or reekado..for me it could have gone either way, but when I listen to the last drops of lil kesh and reekado ...I see hope for reekado than lil kesh ..compare sugar baby and is it because I love you ft patoranking.. Lil kesh was a total disappointment in the song, off beat and talking trash.. Celebrity girl friend vs skibi DAT hmmm..we all know what happened so no need to go there...efejokwu vs corner ..no doubt both songs are good but defiantly d club banger was efejokwu.. And some others where reekado was a match but the beat of young john was just enough to silence him..

In simple sense olamide and don jazzy where up for it and where going for themselves ..but I guess when it comes to battle of tounges no one does it better Dan don jazzy..for me don jazzy didn't Bleep up..he was just a killer that made olamide cry " I no call your name" ..say the truth...d tin pain olamide..

But what do I know #am_just_a_dude_on_a_laptop
smello[size=14pt]smello[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga.. by TheMascot(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
victor2008:

smello[size=14pt]smello[/size]
car finders..
Re: The Real Truth About The Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga.. by victor2008(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
TheMascot:
car finders..
[size=20pt]brother agbaya[/size]
the saga is not about car na,u no dey reason,we talking about recognition,hardwork,how much for car brother ode
Re: The Real Truth About The Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga.. by vkon2(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
I thought u want to Tell us the real truth behind the saga

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About The Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga.. by TheMascot(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
victor2008:

[size=20pt]brother agbaya[/size]
the saga is not about car na,u no dey reason,we talking about recognition,hardwork,how much for car brother ode
recognition.. he get more recognition and he no get any endorsement?.. hard work wetin?..na sweet reekado lick go carry d award..him self no sing..when e sopoz dey settle down dey think of lyrics e dey smoke dey sing " see kitten , kpekus" lol.."kpekus"..hehehehe...**clears throat** lol..hehehehe...imagine lyrics..so you go play DAT song for your pikin abi?...una dey shout say e deserve am pass reekado because he dey sing about Toto and sex..mtcheew.. OK..Imagine lil kesh had won and don jazzy did what olamide did..no need..he doesn't even stand a chance..pls take a car key and go give it to that street disappointment called olamide ranting on twitter like a woman...."see kitten, kpekus"..smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth About The Olamide And Don Jazzy Saga.. by David0(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
TheMascot:
recognition.. he get more recognition and he no get any endorsement?.. hard work wetin?..na sweet reekado lick go carry d award..him self no sing..when e sopoz dey settle down dey think of lyrics e dey smoke dey sing " see kitten , kpekus" lol.."kpekus"..hehehehe...**clears throat** lol..hehehehe...imagine lyrics..so you go play DAT song for your pikin abi?...una dey shout say e deserve am pass reekado because he dey sing about Toto and sex..mtcheew.. OK..Imagine lil kesh had won and don jazzy did what olamide did..no need..he doesn't even stand a chance..pls take a car key and go give it to that street disappointment called olamide ranting on twitter like a woman...."see kitten, kpekus"..smh
This exactly is d truth!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Album Loading...99% Check Out My Hit Track. / Lil Kesh Ft Adekunle Gold - Life Of A Star / Download Mp3: Cassper Nyovest Ft Davido (snippet) Untitled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.