Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lets Talk Chemical Peels/exfoliation...doing It Right! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lets Talk Chemical Peels/exfoliation...doing It Right! (1795 Views)

Exfoliation Tips That Give You Smooth, Glowing Skin / Exfoliation Tips That Give You Smooth, Glowing Skin / Bad Skin Exfoliation And Bright Dark Skin, Skin Care Products Available Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk Chemical Peels/exfoliation...doing It Right! by jeomegso: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
hi Everyone,

its a New Year, time to to reveal that new skin you always wanted...

chemical peeling/exfoliation is a procedure done to remove that dead top layer skin (when i say top layer, i meant Top layer) not some removing dirt, deep-cleansing kind of skin exfoliation.

alot of people go about it the totally wrong ways and way more people dont even know what it is altogether.

chemical exfoliation can rejuvenate your skin dramatically, when done right.
a few of them are:

glycolic acid
lactic acid
mandelic acid
salicylic acid
and more...

dont just go buy a peel and rub on your skin and complain it didnt work. you gat to know how to do it.

so, here we are. join me lets talk.
Re: Lets Talk Chemical Peels/exfoliation...doing It Right! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Oya let's talk
Re: Lets Talk Chemical Peels/exfoliation...doing It Right! by rossi5(f): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
jeomegso:
hi Everyone,

its a New Year, time to to reveal that new skin you always wanted...

chemical peeling/exfoliation is a procedure done to remove that dead top layer skin (when i say top layer, i meant Top layer) not some removing dirt, deep-cleansing kind of skin exfoliation.

alot of people go about it the totally wrong ways and way more people dont even know what it is altogether.

chemical exfoliation can rejuvenate your skin dramatically, when done right.
a few of them are:

glycolic acid
lactic acid
mandelic acid
salicylic acid
and more...

dont just go buy a peel and rub on your skin and complain it didnt work. you gat to know how to do it.

so, here we are. join me lets talk.

kk,interested,, cos I have a big face problem
Re: Lets Talk Chemical Peels/exfoliation...doing It Right! by jeomegso: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
rossi5:

kk,interested,, cos I have a big face problem

lol @ face problems.
but seriosly, everyone has one skin issues or the other even dermatologists and cosmetologists. doctors fall sick all the time and alot of business consultants are not great businessmen. just relax and lets talk.

what are your concerns?
Re: Lets Talk Chemical Peels/exfoliation...doing It Right! by jeomegso: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bukiminaj:
Im All Eyes.lets talk

am all *eyes too.
Re: Lets Talk Chemical Peels/exfoliation...doing It Right! by jeomegso: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Did you know that before using a chemical peel you have to stop use of steroids and tretinoin like retinaA for at least two weeks prior.

Reasons for chemical peels include:

Skin renewal
Acne
Unclog pores
Skin lightening
Rosacea
Aging
Wrinkles
Stretch marks
Etc.

The procedure for each reason is different tho.

So now, what is your reason for considering a chemical peel?
Re: Lets Talk Chemical Peels/exfoliation...doing It Right! by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2016
Everything. Teach us every thing
Re: Lets Talk Chemical Peels/exfoliation...doing It Right! by nanalady(f): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2016
I am interested.. smiley..pls teach us o..help us save our skin

(1) (Reply)

Dark Knuckle Experience / How To Make Ankara Slippers On Your Own / Follow These Measures To Get Longer Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.