Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Raekado Banks Vs Lil Kesh - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Raekado Banks Vs Lil Kesh (788 Views)

Mr Eazi VS Lil Kesh / Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Think Will Wi / DJ Emmisky-small Doctor Ft. Olamide You Know Vs Lil Kesh Ft. Patoranking IIBILY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raekado Banks Vs Lil Kesh by mysteriousman(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Music is suppose to have a universal appeal because it's a universal language, it cuts across all strata within the society and all ages. Whereas what may appeal to Mr A may not appeal to Mr B but there is a point where it gets to, that we will have to evaluate the quality of music that you do listen to or the public gets fed with.
Some artists are celebrated for making party songs, some for pop songs and some making reggae music and hip hop but whatever you do it is appreciated by fans.
No matter the song you listened to, in them lie concepts or expressions that the song tries to portray.
Now back to the source of the commotion at the headies last nite, let's take a view of the two artists in the picture with the following criterias
1. Lyrical content
Examining both artists I think it's fair to say rarkado's songs have better lyrical contents than that of kesh
2. Brand of music
Raekado sings pop music which has more appeal that the music kesh does trying to find a category for it cos I can't call it rapping or singing
3. Artists branding
You will agree with me that the presentation Raekado gives himself presents him as a gentleman and you can surely say that for kesh
Feel free to constructively and objectively look at this and see more difference

1 Like

Re: Raekado Banks Vs Lil Kesh by timijoseph01(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
u lack clear understanding
Re: Raekado Banks Vs Lil Kesh by espn(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
timijoseph01:
u lack clear understanding
lol..dont mind the nonsense he just wrote.. he should have said this when Dbanj and Don jazzy had no lyrical content..their songs weren't making sense but they collected various awards..na now lyrical content matter abi? Nigeriansss..
Re: Raekado Banks Vs Lil Kesh by mysteriousman(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
So if people have been feeding people with rubbish one should continue to subscribe to it abi
Re: Raekado Banks Vs Lil Kesh by succulent(f): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Iranu, Abasha, The fact is that Reekado Banks did not worth the Award, instead of them not giving it to Lil Kesh, Then Kiss Daniel is the next.
Re: Raekado Banks Vs Lil Kesh by kelvinmpagu: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2016
U are just been sentimental for not knowing the type of music lil kesh does ...tell me what type of music olamide do. It is very clear u don't know what music is
You might as well call it street pop ,since he is from the street....
Re: Raekado Banks Vs Lil Kesh by godiskolade: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

End Of Psquare: Paul Okoye Dish Out Emotional Song "Call Heaven" / Fresh Banger Alert!!! Tinery-anjaiye / Once I Was Seven Years Old ,driving Me Crazy Check The Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.