Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Join Me In Making 2016 Become A Dream Come True. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Me In Making 2016 Become A Dream Come True. (822 Views)

Join Me And Learn How You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly With This Product In 2018 / Esusu.me- Dreams Come True / Forex Project $50 - $1000!!! Join Me For Live Trading Here! Free $50 Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Making 2016 Become A Dream Come True. by Abidex35(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
What 2016 will Be all bout for me

It might be a little lengthy, but you can't go read these and not gain something.

2016 will be my breakthrough year; 1977 was Dangote’s breakthrough year when he secured license to exclusively import cement, 1981 was bill Gate’s Breakthrough year when he secured contract from IBM to provide an Operating System for their new Pc.

I am an entrepreneur who knows what it takes to succeed in 2016 and make it a year of dream come true for myself; I haven’t attained success simply because I have identified some way of doing things that needs different approach, attitude and strategy.

Having realized this is a New Year, I have so many aspirations, so many business opportunities, so much business ideas/ventures that can turn me into a Mega Business Man in the next 365 days (by the end of Year 2016), and no one needs to tell me to diversify my portfolio of business offering this new year. I know all these already, but there are some things that made 2015 a non fulfilling year for me, and these things are ready to make this New Year end awkwardly for me unless I introduce a new strategy/way of doing things especially in areas of ‘personal development’, ’spiritual growth’, ‘networking’ and ‘principles’ that guides my kind of aspired lifestyle.

‘You can’t keep doing the SAME thing and expect getting a DIFFERENT result’.
In Essence, if I don’t CHANGE my strategy/approach, then my 2016 dreams/goals might not find fulfilment.

Kindly join me, as I take you through some aspects that made 2015 a non fulfilling Year for me. As much as I achieved some things last year, I am not contended with such level of achievement, such that I call it a 'failed Year' , but never the less, I thank God for being privileged to be a part of this New year.
Re: Join Me In Making 2016 Become A Dream Come True. by Abidex35(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Attitudes that made year 2015 a non successful one for me.

Like I said earlier, my 2015 wasn’t a success, want to know why? Here are some areas I need to change or else this year is failed already before it started already.

Procrastination: I have lost a lot to this bastard of a destiny killer, I guess we all know what it is, and this isn’t an English class where I will be giving its definition, this “thing” is ready to make me end 2016 the same way I ended 2015, if I don’t take an action now.

To-Do list: if you are someone with a Vision of how you want to live your life, you will know that making your to-do list is a must every morning. Yet I have failed in this aspect, Non Discipline on making a daily to-do List before going out in the morning which has lead to unproductive days.

Daily reading: As much as I need to read a lot of books for my personal & business needs, yet I still failed on this aspect. Because I wasn’t disciplinary and principled enough, and there was no room for competition which I so much love. I didn’t read up to 5 books all through 2015, even though; I read a lot of useful articles in their thousands, I have a lot to read to remain relevant in the business world.

Prayer Life: What can I say? , I pray less, My Sync with God is on a low level, Reading the holy Book is now very rare of me. I rarely go on personal fasting & prayers unlike before.

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Making 2016 Become A Dream Come True. by Abidex35(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
A Short Summary of My Year 2016 Goals.

I have goals Entrepreneurially/Businesswise in terms of number of products to sell, commissions/revenue to generate, profits to make monthly/quarterly, new business opportunities/activities to venture into. Not to even talk of my ‘Access to finance’ goals of how much I want to raise for my businesses these year in terms of loans, grants and venture capital.

I also have some personal developmental goals to achieve this New Year; Success has a strong foundation and foothold in acquiring information (= Reading), No one can be outstandingly successful without being an avid reader who delights in constant learning, as a result of this, I have got a lot of goals regards reading, ranging from number of hours I read daily; number of pages to read daily, number of books to read monthly, ranging from topics on lifestyle, leadership, start-ups, management, sales & marketing, building solid teams, building business empires, Auto Biographies etc.

I have goals for my spiritual life, Without God; my race will lead me nowhere. I need him to bless the work of my hands, because until he does so, I may labour in vain. I need God to crown my 2016 Efforts. My spiritual life felt a hit blow and has not being much encouraging; Imagine I rarely read the holy Book anymore, sometimes I wake up and go out in the morning without even praying, I am no longer spiritually active like I was before. I need God more than he needs me; I want to fellowship with him better this New Year.

I also have Networking goals, I want to be more social, and being an introvert isn’t much gainful to my quest as an entrepreneur, networking opens up avenue for new connections, and as you know,
“Your NETWORK determines Your NETWORTH”,
“While Poor People Work, Rich People network”.
I want to meet/approach at least one new person (not just any dick & harry) every 2 weeks. That could result in meeting over 30 new people this New Year, of which any of them could happen to be a financier/investor in future business deals, or even business partners, mentors, leaders, or someone worthy of inviting to join a business/start up team.

stay tuned for the next:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEE The New Naira Echange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Anonymous Bidder Pays $3.46 Million To Dine With Warren Buffet / The Implication Of Trump's Presidency On International Freelancing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.