Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga (83562 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by proprince(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
ZA AWARD BELONGZ TO EBERY BODY AND IT BELONGZ TO NOBODY angry grin

Hahahhahahahaha grin

I cnat stop lafing

2 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by TimothyNkenu: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
PrettySleek:
Lol! But this whole thing is childish tho. I was actually looking forward to a collabo with Olamide and Don jazzy. I guess i hv to kiss that goodbye!

They have a collabo.

Skelemba (2015)

1 Like

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
Make una lv Dija nd her chest/boobz naa!kilode !! angry angry
you dey find your nipp!es down there abi?

1 Like

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Carrottop(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Elomus:
chei you don finish me cry cry cry
na joke I dey oo

1 Like

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by johnoris(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lolzzzzzzz cudnt help. laffin #creative
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by otemanuduno: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
johnoris:
diz guy dey craze ooooo
prophecy 5 is still working hope u know.
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by KeriBaby(f): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by KeriBaby(f): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
angry grin grin

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by sewuun(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nollywood will soon Make Movie on this Beef make Olamide and Don Jazzy just Drag on this beef small script go pop up

3 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by haqueurate(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin lol @ Dumb jazzy
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by otemanuduno: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
johnoris:
diz guy dey craze ooooo
bliv d prophet...man utd has won.
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by kenkels: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
DiJa boobs na egg#... but the fryd one
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by slimmyjimmy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by otemanuduno: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
johnoris:
diz guy dey craze ooooo
ajepako:

God punish ogogoro and akure weed.. grin grin
johnoris:
diz guy dey craze ooooo
Here are the doubting Thomases...

Prophecy 5 has been FULFILLED!!!
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by otemanuduno: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Carrottop:
I heard Common sense is being sold at a Bazaar near Yabaleft care to buy some

I prophesied a MAN UTD win to end the unwinning streak. YOU FAITHLESS DOUBTING THOMAS is yarning trash here. BETTER YOU LEAVE TRASH TO THE DUSTBIN as your mentor has said.

Now PROPHECY 5 HAS COME TO PAST. 19 MORE TO GO!!!
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Elomus: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Carrottop:
na joke I dey oo
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by olalekan225(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Just passing
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by bright007(f): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
buhaha

3 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Theanonymous9: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Funny!!

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Naija! I hail ooooooo grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
but this 2 below got me off! Nigerians i hail Una oooooo. Haaaaaahaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by stevLegend: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
You guys should leave Aphrodija out of this....... before thunder fire somebody......
Is her bread(ST) rili small? I was looking @ her neck.
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by phenom018: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Where is my favorite Hon. Patrick? Am waiting for your comment joor

2 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
See traffic on this headies award matter. You can call 08035034841 for your change of name advert in Guardian newspaper. N6,000.
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Sylverbox(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Una no go take laugh kill person for Nigeria! After lil kesh don take time iron big agbada so that space go day to keep award(s).....end time headies.

2 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
cao:
What the hell?!
Can I have your number?
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by shingu(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
seen
The prophet is here!

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the Champions League back to back for the first time. 2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL. 3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG. 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev. 5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January. 6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January. 7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga. 8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL. 9. Leicester City will make the Top 4. 10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four. 11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL. 12. Lionel Messi will win the world best. 13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again. 14. PSG will win the French League. 15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga. 16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid. 17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but will not still make top four. 18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.
olohun u r on point juz lyk decimal.....ur *headies* dia
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by iheanyi40(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lmao
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by iheanyi40(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
stevLegend:
Is her bread(ST) rili small? I was looking @ her neck.
wicked gringrin
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Captain6(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am so disappointed at lalasticala for all moving ALL the trash about the silly headies childish saga to the FP,while very important threads e.g Aba protest today etc in the politics section that should been moved to the Fp are ignored. cc:Lalasticala
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by UrbanMystique: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
lilwheezy1:
more more
these are the funniest . cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.