Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

A Funny Call - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Funny Call (962 Views)

A Funny Picture That Summarises Linda And Wizkid's Beef Today / Check Out This Very Funny Call Duration's / A Funny "Joke" I Picked Up. . .The Businessman and His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Funny Call by drjohnny(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2006
A FUNNY CALL

A   guy was wooing a beautiful girl when suddenly a call came from an unknown caller.

unfortunately his phone was on loudspeak, and these was what ensued while the girl was

still standing:

caller: Good evening, is this Tunde?

Guy:  yes

caller: This is Yaba Psychiatry hospital, Please we went through our records and we

found out that you escaped from our hospital 2 months ago. unfortunately we

also discovered that a needle was forgotten in your medulla oblaganta by one of our

doctors. we beg you to come back on your own in time as you are very dangerous

to the community,

Annoyingly the guy cut the phone and was about to turn to the girl but to his surprise the

girl had ran for her dear life.

please ladies and gentlemen please tell me why that girl ran away. cos me i don't know.
Re: A Funny Call by Alexos(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2006
If na you, you go wait.

BUt thats terrible man, The caller Bleep the guy runs angry

(1) (Reply)

Learn Women. / The Trouble Money Will Cause / A Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.