Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I’m Tired Of People Saying I’ve Not Done Anything In 16 Years – David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Tired Of People Saying I’ve Not Done Anything In 16 Years – David Mark (678 Views)

Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) / Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired Of People Saying I’ve Not Done Anything In 16 Years – David Mark by obiremy: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Former Senate President, David Mark said he is sick and tired of people mocking him that he hasn’t done anything for his people during his 16 year sojourn at the upper chamber of the National Assembly.

Senator Mark said this while addressing members of his party at his Otukpo residence recently.He challenged anyone to come forward and he’ll prove that he has done enough for his people within the past 16 yrs and should be given some credits.

“I am so tired of people going about saying David Mark hasn’t done anything in the past Sixteen years, If anybody is saying David Mark has not done anything for Idoma people, let such person challenge me in clear terms and I shall prove that in the last Eight (8.) Years, the Idoma People have benefited from my leadership more than any other tribe in the whole of Nigeria.

The former Military Administrator of Niger state also gave insight into his continuous silence during senate sittings. 

“When the PDP lost the general election in March, I decided that I will maintain and remain silent until the end of the year. That is why I have not been talking. Of course for those of you who know me, you know I can talk, but not all unnecessary talks.” He explained.

On the forthcoming rerun in the Zone, Mark said he was waiting on God to direct him if he should re-contest or pull out but chairman of the party in the state insisted that his people still want him to ‘continue the job he has started.”

He said, “I have been praying to God to direct me whether I am to re-contest this election come February 2016 or not. When I relayed this issue to the Party Chairman as one of the elders in this party, he told me in clear terms that he is not going to table this matter for discussion and that I have no other option than to rerun for the Senate. He told me I must do this for the people.”

Re: I’m Tired Of People Saying I’ve Not Done Anything In 16 Years – David Mark by Sunnymatey(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
which means ur acheivenents have fallen short of ur people's expectation. meaning they was a desconnect bw u n ur people.
Re: I’m Tired Of People Saying I’ve Not Done Anything In 16 Years – David Mark by Mologi(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Is work in Nigeria is too short like him
Re: I’m Tired Of People Saying I’ve Not Done Anything In 16 Years – David Mark by omowolewa: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Honestly, its good time for David to bow out!
Re: I’m Tired Of People Saying I’ve Not Done Anything In 16 Years – David Mark by BALLOSKI: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
No one needs to challenge you before you point what you have done for your people.

If those things are there, you don't need to point them out, people can easily see them for themselves.

Idiat!

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo's Comment On The Trending Tyrantbuhari On Twitter / Peaceful Protest In Suleja Because Of El Zackzacky. Video / North Korea Says Its H-bomb ‘capable Of Wiping Out Whole US At Once’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.