Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Discover How You Can Get Pure Honey In Nigeria For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How You Can Get Pure Honey In Nigeria For Business (1458 Views)

4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / Forex Speculators From Benin Republic, Ghana, Others Invade Nigeria For Profits / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How You Can Get Pure Honey In Nigeria For Business by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
In one of my posts on Naira Land, I wrote on
how to start a honey business in Nigeria; a post
that: attracted a lot of comments, a lot of calls to
my phone, and sum money into my bank
account as a result of people that placed orders
for honey.
Before you read further, I want to draw your
attention to the fact that this is an updated
version of the previous post on Naira Land. So, if
you have read it on Naira Land before, don’t be
surprised, it is the same post modified to meet
the present happening in the honey business.
Honey business is a lucrative business, if you
can establish a very good and large customer
network. I assure you, you can make a profit of
Twenty Thousand Naira from a twenty liter
container of honey; that is if you will sell a liter
of it for One Thousand Five Hundred Naira, but if you will sell it higher than that, believe me, you will be swimming in money.
Visit the link below to read the full article.
www.knowledgeblog.net/2016/01/discover-how-you-can-get-pure-honey-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Mobile Banking Business / Water Test Meter HI9828 Urgently Needed / .999% Pure Silver Extraction... #50,000 To :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.