Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! (1200 Views)

Help My Female Friend. She's Going Crazy / See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by herboshedhe(f): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pls can anyone in the house help my friend find the right treatment for pelvic inflammatory disease?She has taken series of antibiotic prescription from the doctors yet after undergoing medical test,she still feels the abdominal pain,such that she can hardly sit up...Thanks for your contributions
Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by kokomilala(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
I once had a nearly broken pelvis as a result of lack of recuperation from weight training.But, after 4 wks, I resumed training,
I'll tell her what to do off the record.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by herboshedhe(f): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
kokomilala:
I once had a nearly broken pelvis as a result of lack of recuperation from weight training.But, after 4 wks, I resumed training,
I'll tell her what to do off the record.
I don't understand u sir
Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by kokomilala(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Contact me on kokomilala@gmail.com.
Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by herboshedhe(f): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
kokomilala:
Contact me on kokomilala@gmail.com.
Ok
Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by Chinwem(f): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
How are you sure it's PID?
Does she have any vaginal discharge?
Have they sent the discharge to the lab for culture?
Are her periods the same?
Has she done a pelvic scan?
What antibiotics did she take? Were they the appropriate ones?
Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by herboshedhe(f): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chinwem:
How are you sure it's PID?
Does she have any vaginal discharge?
Have they sent the discharge to the lab for culture?
Are her periods the same?
Has she done a pelvic scan?
What antibiotics did she take? Were they the appropriate ones?
She did an abdominal scan last year and d result indicated its PID
,yes her periods are d same, I dunno abt d vaginal discharge
,She told me she was given vit c,flagyl,pcm and ciprotab
Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by Chinwem(f): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
herboshedhe:

She did an abdominal scan last year and d result indicated its PID
,yes her periods are d same, I dunno abt d vaginal discharge
,She told me she was given vit c,flagyl,pcm and ciprotab

Ok
When last year?
Flagyl is ok ..........would ve done without the ciprofloxacin and used doxycycline as well as a single injection of ceftriaxone
What about her sexual partner(s)...... Have they been treated as well?
Are they using condom or is she abstaining in the meantime ?
I m assuming that pregnancy test was done and is negative and that urine has been tested for infection as well
Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by Chinwem(f): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
@OP I m sorry I can't access my email and the recovery codes for the email are sent to a phone number I no longer use......... Are you ok to post it here?
Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by herboshedhe(f): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Chinwem:

Ok
When last year?
Flagyl is ok ..........would ve done without the ciprofloxacin and used doxycycline as well as a single injection of ceftriaxone
What about her sexual partner(s)...... Have they been treated as well?
Are they using condom or is she abstaining in the meantime ?
I m assuming that pregnancy test was done and is negative and that urine has been tested for infection as well
Ok,thanks ma
She had the test last year
She. Only did abdominal scan and hiv test,other tests weren't done
Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by herboshedhe(f): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Chinwem:
@OP I m sorry I can't access my email and the recovery codes for the email are sent to a phone number I no longer use......... Are you ok to post it here?
Ok. Ma,can you PM me instead ma?
I'll really appreciate it
Thank you ma
Re: Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! by Chinwem(f): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2016
herboshedhe:

Ok. Ma,can you PM me instead ma?
I'll really appreciate it
Thank you ma

I ve PM you but I have no access to that email even if you respond

What's your email?

(1) (Reply)

Roadblocks On Medical Students Way. / See How They Package Our Dispenser Water: So Awful. Pics / Pathetic, Disgusting And Sorry State Of A Government Hospital In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.