Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Olamide Apologises For #headies2015 Stage Rant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Apologises For #headies2015 Stage Rant (343 Views)

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos / Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay / The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Apologises For #headies2015 Stage Rant by Jomrichy1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nigerian rapper, Olamide stole the show at the 10th edition of the Headies that held in Lagos last night, January 1. His stage rant over his protege, Lil Kesh losing the Next Rated award to Mavin’s Reekado Banks and subsequent Twitter bashing of Don Jazzy have been trending trending topics on Nigerian social media in the last 10 hours.
Realizing that he’s probably said and done a bit too much, the father of one took to Instagram some moments ago to publicly apologize to his fans for his ‘mis- conduct’ at the Headies.
See his apology directed to his FANS below… clearly he’s not sorry for his rants against Don Jazzy.

(1) (Reply)

"I Won't Coach When I Retire, I Want To Live Like A King" - C. Ronaldo / Nigerian Celebraties Invest For The Future. / All Is Well! Sophia Momodu Reconciles With Davido's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.