Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! (9779 Views)

Take A Look At Beyonce Stuns In New Photos With Bra-less. / PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert / Looking At Beyonce's Hot Body??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by REALTRUTH1: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2009
humblesoul:

ah ol boy see fire!!!! oga sorry wow!!! i take God, sango, zeus, thor, PDP beg u sorry wow, cat dey sleep rat go bite him tail, sorry i no go post again, i seek forgiveness!!! cool grin

I didn't demand you should ask for forgiveness,, I only gave you an assignment,,,as stated below,,further more for any self acclaimed intelligent and knowlegeable person,,being cultured in ur choice or choices of words in public fora like this is higly esteemable,,,,you don't drive home ur point by being insultive,,,though that is a common phenomenon in Nigeria anyway,,,,

Do you count urself as a sensible and knowledgeable individual??,,, ur submission or comments falls beloww sensibility, neither does implies you re knowledgeable,,,if people like you exit from NL,,,NL wouldn't loose anything whatsoever,,,check my profile and check my posts so far and you try and determine btw you and I who can be said to be knowledgeable,,,,For ur information,,,I still have a thread going on NL that made the front page,,,,but that is nothing to me,,,
People should grow up and stop thinking its their ability to be insultive that makes them intelligent or sensible,,,if the moderator deems it fit for this thread to be in Romance section,,,then it should be their prerogative,,and not some people who lacks decorum to come making insultive statements here,,,
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by vikiviko(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2009
Its a wishful coincidence, i don't think he paid that stupendous to just watch except its an all inclusive package.
But if Sahara reporters can out to buttress there allegation it will inform us better.
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by biola44: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2009
this crap,
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by sashbaby(f): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2009
nothing new
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by generalzango(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2009
O dat IDIOT can't do such just 2 spy dat Breast. O no?
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by Otiman(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
lol! i don't belive such a man will spend a money on someone's wife, well if this is postd to USA jazyy will kill Obaigbena even na prison be that!!! and i don't know for beyonce and jazyy if the break up. well i think he just use style look the br, st, na bad eye im get!!!
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by bashali: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2009
asawo
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by mafioso(m): 1:41am On Jun 16, 2009
To me this is a set up, maybe the Guy already paid some photographers to snap him any time he get close to Beyonce',  that's what i think happened there. Even if the money flows like a river no Naija man can go that far to pay a million dollar(not even CFA) to watch a mere breast
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by REALTRUTH1: 2:13am On Jun 16, 2009
mafioso:

To me this is a set up, maybe the Guy already paid some photographers to snap him any time he get close to Beyonce', that's what i think happened there. Even if the money flows like a river no Naija man can go that far to pay a million dollar(not even CFA) to watch a mere breast
My guy,,that is what U think,,I wil tell U of one Nigerian you and I and every other Nigerian knows about,,,Sanni Abacha was in the habit of importing prsotitute from Indian on both charterred flights and private jets,,,that one no be news my guy,,,what about Atikuleave story man,,,if U thief better oil money,,to spend the money no be anything,,,,
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by Arnold1(m): 3:45am On Jun 16, 2009
congoshine:

Really sad,I hope he got to suck it sha  cheesy cheesy   wink

Suck on another man's (JZ's) breast ? No thanks.

and what is this doing in Politics sef ?
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by Otiman(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

My guy,,that is what U think,,I wil tell U of one Nigerian you and I and every other Nigerian knows about,,,Sanni Abacha was in the habit of importing prsotitute from Indian on both charterred flights and private jets,,,that one no be news my guy,,,what about Atikuleave story man,,,if U thief better oil money,,to spend the money no be anything,,,,

I blame our leaders, they no get better life. What about obasanjo, im be part of the money. kai na wa for Nigeria, if our country no go change who go change' am>, ?
OBJ get in own woman love, abi nobi so?
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by Otiman(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2009
Arnold1:

Suck on another man's (JZ's) breast ? No thanks.

and what is this doing in Politics sef ?

Thank u my brother! If people think say e sweet? na them sabi because na their mouth weh go put them for trouble,
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by ilosiwaju: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2009
Hmn,
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by 4Play(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2009
What a moronic thread. A man stealing a quick glance at a woman's cleavage is hailed as the execution of a $1million contract.
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by sabaestate(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2009
Its terrible.
imagine the kind of
leaders we ve in our country.
what shall the follwers do?
follow his foot step or what?
tell me.
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by porka: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2009
one million dollars or not, this is very shameful. and for someone who has been positioning himself for higher responsibility; read dele momodu's articles on nigeria's obama, it is condemnable. how can a grown-up man be staring at the cleavages of a girl young enough to be his daughter in the public?. tomorrow, thisday will tell us leadership is our problem. this is really really shameful. leaders should be disciplined enough to know what to do in public.
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by Otiman(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2009
porka:

one million dollars or not, this is very shameful. and for someone who has been positioning himself for higher responsibility; read dele momodu's articles on nigeria's obama, it is condemnable. how can a grown-up man be staring at the cleavages of a girl young enough to be his daughter in the public?. tomorrow, thisday will tell us leadership is our problem. this is really really shameful. leaders should be disciplined enough to know what to do in public.

Na dem sabi!!!
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by REALTRUTH1: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2009
Nigerians are very funny ooo,,some people still dey leave d main and dey chase after shaddow,,,$1Million is nothing to Obaigbena,,,if anybody out there knows what it cost him to bring these top rated amaerican artiste,,then U would know better,,,bottomline; our Leaders are very disgusting
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by philip0906(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2009
O dat IDIOT can't do such just 2 spy dat Breast. O no?
DATS Y HE IS AN "IDIOT" grin grin
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by yewaman: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2009
dis is madnees so much for peepin at her breast,
maybe the guy paid for more than peeping? what happens
on tour remains on tour, poor jz!
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by oyinda3(f): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2009
funny pic and even funnier commentary
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by Gekko(m): 1:37am On Jun 21, 2009
You guys just prove one thing - you are all bush people and i dont meand people of George Bush, I mean people born, bread and raised in the bush with cow milk, and I dont mean Cowbell Mil, I mean the raw mik coming from the breast of the cow, and I dont mean the type of Beyonce's breast now, I mean, the dirty, murky, ugly breast of the cow itself. What is the big deal in someone seeing a female boobs moreso when the said lady is dressed and not with anything revealing, but a goatie bearded nigger with protruding stomach is trying to peep and to see beyond the veil while his dic k below makes an outstanding salute. Tell, me, instead of you guys to berate the man for being so foolish and ugly, you are here all surprised. Now, why do I call y'all bush people Becasue if you have travelled abroad, you will by now bw tied of seing boobs, celebrity boobs, what is the big deal in that ne You want me to count how many cele boobs i have seen, touched and even sucked? You all are realy bush people, now get that ugly thing out of ma ma ma faceeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

LMAO
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by guysmat(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2009
What a waste.
He could have simply paid $20k for a shag with D'Ass (Cherokee).
That's her official price.
I'm sure with some bargaining thrown in, it could even be reduced.
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by roymorah(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2009
its possible for that to happen
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by Abbygyal(f): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
gosh dis post is sooooooooooo lame.
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by mamagee6(f): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2009
What a classless slowpoke!!! angry
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by rasputinn(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2009
Abbygyal:

Exactly
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by rasputinn(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2009
Abbygyal:

[size=14pt]So the guy took a peek @ Beyonce's cleavages,so who said he had to pay to do that
Is that enough reason for the OP to come here with falsehood crafted by sahara press?How can anyone believe Obaigbena paid $1million to peep at,,,,,,,Pleassssssssssse,get a life[/size]

Truth is sahara press sees Obaigbena as a friend of government hence this attempt to write rubbish about him.The Duke has seen the photos and he's unpertubed
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2009
this is the beyonce waxwork at madame tussauds.

the picture with Nduka is REAL

Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by UNLEASHED(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
Who is Obaigbena? that guy doesn't look like one that has 1million naira and what's so special about Beyonce's breats?
Re: Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! by MrCrackles(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
UNLEASHED:

Who is Obaigbena? that guy doesn't look like one that has 1million naira and what's so special about Beyonce's breats?
Dont get it twisted. . . .Dude has stacks of millas!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Picture Of 16yrs Old Girl That is Making Facebook Go Gaga (PHOTO) / Photos: Beyonce's Sister SOLANGE Dances Like A White Girl And Has No Butt / Where Can I Get To Download Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.