Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) (688 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] / Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA)

Former CIA employee, Edward Snowden has said that he has evidence showing that Osama bin Laden, who was supposedly killed in Pakistan in 2011 by U.S. special forces, is still alive and well.
In an interview with the Moscow Tribune, Snowden said Osama was
living in the Bahamas, on the payroll of the CIA.
He told the newspaper, “I have documents showing that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s payroll. He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month, which is being transferred through some front businesses and organizations, directly to his Nassau bank account. I am not certain where he is now, but in 2013, he was living quietly in his villa with five of his wives and many children.”
Snowden, who now lives as a fugitive in Russia, fled the U.S. after leaking documents about the NSA’s mass surveillance programs to the media in 2013.
The report also said that Snowden previously too made some unreported allegations about Osama bin Laden.
Snowden goes on to say that the CIA orchestrated the fake death of the former leader of Al-Qaeda.
He claims that Osama was transported with his family to an undisclosed location in the Bahamas.
The report further quotes him as follows – “Osama bin Laden was one of the CIA’s most efficient operatives for a long time. What kind of message would it send their other operatives if they were to let the SEALs kill him? They organized his fake death with the collaboration of the Pakistani Secret Services.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
I will be happy but I doubt it. Bin Laden his gone.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) by Dinocarex(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Source abi na sauce self?? tongue
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) by menix(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sure Tupac is also living at Bahamas..

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) by whitecloth: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't believe this, why will US keep such a person, for what purpose, but at the other way round if truly US used this guy to wreck havoc to there country so that they can destabilize the Arab nation then they can keep him since his work his done, who knows it might be part of the deal.

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) by omooba969(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Confusionists everywhere, wetin concern me! cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) by PHAYOL81: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Should i believe this speculation, then I'd believe anything. Perhaps Snowden or whatever the name is should rather be taken to the rehab before his lunacy get outta hand.
Not that I'm happy Osama died being a Moslem but then sometimes you just have to accept the fact. That's it.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dis is why I hate foreign news, they are very diplomatic
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) by 500samuel(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
That has been my believe...how wil usa kill a so called terrorist like osama and they dont show the world the body? My thinking is dat is death was framed to close his chapter in the world polities

(1) (Reply)

Columbia Farmer Discover $600,000,000 of Drugs Money Buried In His Farm / You Touched My Nurse': Russian Doctor Hits & Kills Patient In Hospital / Brother And Sister 'drug Dealers' Are Arrested After Police Find Record $24MILLI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.