Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Fashola Tells Jakande, Others To Go To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Tells Jakande, Others To Go To Court (4232 Views)

Don’t Accept Excuses For Power Failure, Fashola Tells Nigerians / Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) / Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Tells Jakande, Others To Go To Court by DisGuy: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2009
anyone know how much it is? the reporter is obviously half-baked!
Atleast the tax payers want to know how much is going to ex-incumbents

I think Jakande is against it himself, i dont know why his name is on the tilte?
Re: Fashola Tells Jakande, Others To Go To Court by dotmac23: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2009
sad These people are selfish. After all they have gained while in power, they still want to continue the loot in a grand style. Pity the masses pls.
Re: Fashola Tells Jakande, Others To Go To Court by DisGuy: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2009
seems lagos taxpayers are paying for AC party through tinubu
Re: Fashola Tells Jakande, Others To Go To Court by theforce(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2009
The fruit they say never falls far from the TREE!

@ Sky Blue, sorry you feel that way. That i am not objective? Well as a Lagosian, i have the right to be unimpressed by the media freezy that goes with the so called BRF. Whose brighter rewarding future if i must ask? The answer? Their children, and childrens children. The so called imporved Tax situation in Lagos is feeding the Consultant silly!

I have never and will never equate Lagos with any of these small states, not on the same level at all. There is so much potential , i cant believe the slow pace of work. Just two years? What ever happened to the continuity that was constantly preached during campaign.

Well so we see am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Industrialist Declares 104 Textile Companies Dead / Biography - Ikedi Ohakim / Nigerians To Get New Sophisticated Id Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.