Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef (1020 Views)

No Ban On Olamide, Davido And 9ice’s Songs - NBC / Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / What's Your View On Olamide's Eyan Mayweather Album. Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by harjayi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
LAWMA and STERLING BANK need to sign OLAMIDE for helping them.
See their take on the beef between OLAMIDE and DON JAZZY.

Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by fashoo2010(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol... Na WA ooo... The latest trend in town nw.... #leavetrashforlawma
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by niggi4life(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now this is funny grin
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
I love this country cuz no matter hw tough things are there is still comedy,humour and laughter.
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by Erukumakanaki: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
The three guys above me denied me FTC, But I'll #LeaveTrashforLawma angry
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by Erukumakanaki: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lalasticlala, Last shot o wink
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by sucre2(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
#LeaveThrashForLawma
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by harjayi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettysolid:
I love this country cuz no matter hw tough things are there is still comedy,humour and laughter.
LWKMD Naija no dey dull, rep Naija anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by Faremisodeeq(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
The begining of this years to me is showing how this year is going to be
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by Deeypeey(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
I bn even think sae dey wan support either of dem ni...mtcheeeew
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
lol
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by Hayorstimmy: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide and his crazy slang..... Baddosneh be boss wallahi
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by ta4ba3(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Don jazzy dere is fire on the mountain ooo... everybody is clearly taking Olamide's side even Lawma and banks... d only people taking ur side are the headies and am sure they are willing to #leavethrashforlawma
Re: LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol. I hear say dem don settle the mata

(1) (Reply)

Reggae Cover Version Of Adele's "Hello". Please Rate It. / New Music : Olamide X Phyno – Who You Epp? (prod. Shizzi) / Official Video: P’square – Bank Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.