Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do (874 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing / Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do by ricy20(f): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please nairalands i need help on the kind of business to do before i go back for my hnd please help me.
Re: Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do by Goodcare(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Whats your start up capital
Re: Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
There is great Opportunity now to be reseller of beauty and healthcare products, e.g products that get rids of pimples, acne, eczema, body odour, stretch marks, skin rashes, dandruff, hair breakage, beauty hair cream that boost hair growth, firm and dark hair, weight loss and bath soap e.t.c all at wholesale price contact 08144758217

Re: Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do by ricy20(f): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
@good care i have 50000
Re: Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do by treasure247(f): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
ricy20:
Please nairalands i need help on the kind of business to do before i go back for my hnd please help me.
Hello, send your email or number to this number 08122014703. We can rub minds together and come out with something good
Re: Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do by DonaldYusuf(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's a good thing you plan to start a business, but one thing i want you to know is that i can't just give you a business suggestion without knowing some basic things like:

1. Your location
2. Your capital
3. Your interest (if any)
4. Your passion (you definitely have one), etc.

These factors and others will come to play in picking a business idea.
Re: Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do by ricy20(f): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=DonaldYusuf post=41786622]It's a good thing you plan to start a business, but one thing i want you to know is that i can't just give you a business suggestion without knowing some basic things like:

1. Your location
2. Your capital
3. Your interest (if any)
4. Your passion (you definitely have one), etc.

well my capital is 50000
location is port harcourt
Re: Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do by DonaldYusuf(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=ricy20 post=41823631][/quote]
Do you have any interest or passion? Most times it's better to build a business around your interest or passion. For instance, someone with love and flare for events can start an Event planning and Management business and do very well in it. So let me know what your interest is.
Re: Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do by Brownzola(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
I wouldn't know if uve gotten desired suggestion about the business. I am Blessing from Ibadan. A graduate of Banking and Finance. I just want to share with u a business idea. Its a business I'm currently doing. Since I've graduated I decided not to work for anybody. I started the business in my part three and till now I'm still flourishing in the business. U can meet me on whatsapp and let me show you. I know if I can do it u can do it as well irrespective of ur state. 07035071971 serious minded only.
Re: Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do by ricy20(f): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello ms blessing thank u but just that i don't have whatsapp phone for now.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Stops Forex Sale To Bdcs, Naira Sinks To 285/dollar / N300 Per Dollar - Can You See The Advantage Of It? / How Diamond Bank Fraudulently Forced My Friend To Fix Her Acc Without Interest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.