Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) (48543 Views)

Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by carlcar2012(f): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2016
See boobs. I no b lezbian oo
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2016
I dnt see any outshining, she's wearing a light brown dress n d bride I kw ll be wearing white! If she wnt let her wear heaven n earth, its nt her day bt d brides--------its nt her pple ll b saying congratulations to. Iffa hear Outshine/outshone ni.
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
All I see is just a fat woman in excess atire...
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by Adeboyefa(f): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
How did she outshine the bride? She didn't wear a white dress and a veil to the wedding. Does her headtie look like a veil (even if the bride wore a brown wedding dress)? I've seen women wearing white lace dresses to weddings with their dresses whiter than some brides' heirloom hand-me-down wedding gowns.

Stop feminine jealousy. Allow female guests to dress well. Most of them dress well to attract bachelors, and not to snatch your husband. Grooms don't complain about best men,pastors,etc wearing suits with them and posing for pics with the bride on their wedding day.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by Swaggzkid: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Where is the pic of the bride that she outshined?

I asked myself too..
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by aalex1: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Is she siting down on something or she's disabled Cos her upper body looks bigger than her lower body....the dress is fine,can't say same for her.
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by cowgirl9090: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
The word is outshone not outshined!! All dis kerosin users sef

hello gas user.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by omonnakoda: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
cowgirl9090:

hello gas user.
Karosin users must show themselves . Two things Thank you for the photo but what is your point exactly. You will only end up embarrassing yourself.
Have you asked why the word is not found in standard dictionaries like Websters or Collins the current Official Scrabble dictionary. Any way my point was not whether the word exists or not. I am aware of the controversy. The point is UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES does it apply to humans .So there are two situations a thing e.g a shoe is being shined and one shoe shiner surpasses another in shining. The shoe is RECEIVING the shining and in this situation where a person outshines other persons i.e emitting or radiating the shining.Perhaps you can get your head around this so we say the sun shone and the shoes were shined.
I hope that is helpful my dear karosin user be sure to make sure that the stove is shined before the end of the day grin
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
TolstoyFan:
Pic: Buruji Kashamu's Niece's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride

By JUMI RHODES

There are mixed reactions trailing the outfit worn by Teni Kashamu(TennyCoco) to a Lagos wedding. The dress has gone viral with some tweeters claiming she is over-dressed and may have stolen the bride's shine, while some are of the view that she's on point with her dressing. Teni is Senator Buruji Kashamu's niece. Teni's wedding outfit was designed by Toyin Lawani of Tiannah Styling.

Below are reactions on Twitter:

‏@Mz_Tosyn: Lol y'all saying a wedding guest can't outshine d bride issoke...

‏@Kittyfectionist: Dress code to some people's wedding ::Dress drab so you don't outshine the bride.

@NKONYE_ : Most people try not to outshine the bride on her day. Ask around

‏@Miss_Andero: Basically, don't outshine the bride. It's her day not yours. But there's this glow about brides ehn, with the smile and happiness

@AshipaOfLagos: Does this thing extend to Gele? Guests should not tie mad helicopter blocking Gele so they don't outshine the bride? What of jewellery?

‏@folapeperempe: I don't even think Lagos babes go to weddings to outshine the bride. They have more pressing issues!

@Ms_Zelaa: If that dress can outshine the bride, then adunno what kind of bride that is.

@BisiOlabode: I don't get that over slay guests thing. Let them be gorgeous pls. Can never outshine the bride. That's unnecessary worry for your day.

http://dawntodusknews.com/pic-buruji-kashamus-nieces-wedding-outfit-goes-viral-with-claims-shes-over-dressed/

Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by HARDDON: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
INTROVERT:
Totally stunning.

Where? undecided
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by vikyno(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
JOBLESSNESS is killing most Nigerian youths. How is this supposed to be a news in a sane clime?
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by easy015: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
She is epitome of beauty
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by samphemmy5: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
opyzy:
... boobs grin
Lol
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by samphemmy5: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
The word is outshone not outshined!! All dis kerosin users sef

Efiko...efioyibo
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by omonnakoda: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jascon4:

The word is Kerosene not "kerosin" grin
Thanks but that should tell you I don't use it.. I am sure you are thoroughly acquainted with the product
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by Jascon4: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
Thanks but that should tell you I don't use it.. I am sure you are thoroughly acquainted with the product

Not using it should never justify spelling it wrongly, it is afterall a very popular product in this part of the world.
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by omonnakoda: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jascon4:

Not using it should never justify spelling it wrongly, it is afterall a very popular product in this part of the world.
Not popular with me I am sorry . Ok Thanks I have learnt the correct spelling for what I have always believed to be karosin.
So karosin users are not totally useless then
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by forbisi: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bleached cougar. See her knuckles..
Re: Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) by FaroukM(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2016
awe ...kire..?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun / Keyamo Goes On Fishing While Enjoying His Vacation Abroad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.