Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Efcc Arrest Tinubu,obasenjo Both To Face Trial On Monday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Efcc Arrest Tinubu,obasenjo Both To Face Trial On Monday (842 Views)

EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday / REAKING NEWS . EFCC Arrests Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahar / BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Arrest Tinubu,obasenjo Both To Face Trial On Monday by Agbo19(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
BREAKING NEWS

EFCC Arrests Obasanjo, Tinubu both to face trial on Monday

It was a mild drama at Murtala Mohammed International Airport today around 2:30am Nigerian time when DSS and EFCC officers arrested former President Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to be wearing a white Agbada with a black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff in his hand the moment he arrived at the airport early this morning. As at time of filing this report, former Governor of Lagos State Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was also said to have been arrested by the DSS in his residence no 26, Bourdilion road, Ikoyi Lagos.

The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politicians is yet to be known, but our sources has it that EFCC and ICPC has sent different letters of invitation to former President Olusegun Obasanjo and TInubu due to different allegations which was levelled against them but they refused to yield to the invitations.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have been involved in Harllibuton bribery case and according to the on going investigations by the National Assembly on the Power sector, an underground source has it that the former President was said to have embelzzled 570billion naira which was budgeted for the power sector from 2005-2007.

According to our conversation with one of the EFCC officers who refused to reveal his identity, it was stated that Tinubu was said to have embezzled 63billion from 1999-2007 when he was the former Governor of Lagos State. According to the source,Tinubu, his wife and his Lawyer and President Olusegun Obasanjo were said to be on their way but their arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC

The arrest of the two prominent politicians is due to President Muhammadu Buhari's Zero tolerance to corruption and his determination to fight corruption not minding your status.

While I was reading this news in my DREAM, my flat mate tapped me at the back and shouted, brother mi!!!! You are dosing off and snoring, go and sleep in your room. Na so i enter my room ooooo, and say make i Share it.

Chai!!! Some people are already tensed. Please avoid hypertension. Please make it a habit to always remain calm this year irrespective of all odds. Happy New Year. May the year 2016 be your best year ever.
Re: Efcc Arrest Tinubu,obasenjo Both To Face Trial On Monday by Entertain9jar(f): 12:50am On Jan 05, 2016
THESE ARE SCAM LINKS, READ THE TRUE AND DETAILED STORY HERE >>> BREAKING NEWS: Buhari has ordered the Arrest of Obasanjo and Tinubu >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2016/01/breaking-news-buhari-has-ordered-arrest.html#0

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Back To Back Message / Lady Responds To Buhari Budget Signing (pic) / 10 Soups You Don't Need Tomatoes For..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.