Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Frustration Of A Network User. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Frustration Of A Network User. (642 Views)

How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Frustration At Its Peak ( Screenshot) / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frustration Of A Network User. by barackodam: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why do these network operators like extorting someone, it's annoying. On 24th, I recharged my fone, later in the night, I wanted to do airtime transfer, I discovered my money is gone, no message telling me I subscribed to any stewpid plan, at least that's their lie.......mtn chop my money, I no talk.

I no dey recharge my etisalat too much, cos its end of year, I recharged, I wanted to call in the night, I discovered my airtime is gone too......dafuq?? On 31st, etisalat comot my money, I called the stupiid Customer Care, she was telling me to call back in 30 mins so as to ascertain why they deducted my money...... shocked even devil knows if I called back immediately no be she go pick my call.....etisalat chop my money go, I did nothing.

Today I was happy jejely till I received a message from 4022 that my subscription has been renewed......OMG, I was fvcking frustrated, they renewed what they don't send me messages for, they call it personality tips or whatever and they have never sent me any tips, to think of the fact that they notified me earlier that my sub was expiring and that I should call 4022 to unsubscribe, I tried calling it when my account was below #50 and they were telling me insufficient airtime to call the number, will I now be paying to unsubscribe again. I called Customer Care, forwaded my grievance to them, she said my complaint has been channelled to a uselessss dept, I'd receive an SMS when I've been unsubscribed, since morning, till now, I never receive any message. Glo sef chop my money.

Thank God say my airtel is missing and I never retrieve am, I'd have been tempted to recharge it, and dem for deduct my money too, later if we capitalise on any cheat that comes, some people would be saying its not good, there are Lotta people like me being cheated every time and nothing is done about it, its just so sad.

Mtn use me do Xmas.
Etisalat use me do New Year eve.
Glo use me do New Year celebration.

God dey

1 Like

Re: Frustration Of A Network User. by badonkadonk: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Oppo R9 And R9 Plus Also Reveal In TENAA / ZTE Blade D2 Announced In Thailand / Playstation Games Coming To Android And Ios Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.