Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi (58520 Views)

Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote / Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Korede Bello Pictured With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Oladipo1166(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Nice 1

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by delishpot: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Rexphobia:
Iyam getting tired of this beef

Try chiken or fish cool

No be small thing o. Dem don chop beleful naim make dem get power fight in the name of beef.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by rabbuy(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2016
pikapizy:

You're mostly from the street not we! I stopped being olamide fan when he left rap for noisemaking but i still held him in high esteem even above wizkid and davido but with this character and foolish move of cussing on twitter telling the world the dept illetracy has gotten to him he killed the little respect left in him.... We miss olamide? Daddy shoki,Mavelos benjy,ovie whisky ,prof linkin ,and even danfo drivers were more street... Yet when they left the industry... It didnt collapse...if olamide decide to leave music tomorrow no one will feel his absence..wonder why olamide fan reason like him

You claim the mavin crew lack talent? Maybe you're right... But they're all making waves... It takes great intelligence to turn someone without talent to a star ...Don Jazzy is an intelligent man then..such craft and intellegence is what the industry will miss...not olamide music...

PS : when was the last time u heard someone play ENI Duro by olamide... Last week i heard them playing Dbanj and Don Jazzy tongolo...good music is not having to keep releasing new songs to stay relevant ...it is when your songs remain in play....olamide songs have a very short life's span....

Lemme borrow jay Z words "do u fools listen to music, or do you just scheme through it? ".... Olamide songs lack dept
*calls total manager.. Oga manager supply this guy fuel for 2 years

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Gboskee(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
See how Don Jazzy promotes his artists across the nation and even globally while Olamide is out there claiming street.

Lol.
your comment is out of bound. If you made eminem does that mean eminem shoud be nominated for all mamas award due to the fact you got money while eminem spewed meaningless?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2016
Aviero:
This is not fair. This is just not fair. Why you should somebody say something like this, nitori olorun. grin cry cry
datz the difference between the streets and "get inside" folks. #leavetrashforlawma
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Prodeegee(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Reekadict04:
Korede Bello is the only new talented artiste in the Mavins team.

To all those who thinks Don Jazzy Made him, Search for Korede Bello - I love Naija & 4eva.

Those were super songs from the lad years before he got signed with Jazzy.

As of Di'ja and Reekado... Dere z Nothing Special about them!!

Finally to all taking sides in the Olamide Vs Jazzy Beef, Let's take one of them from the industry and let's think of who we'll miss most.

#FACT We're all mostly from the streets. Once Street music is out, the rest is wash!
gbam!!!
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by perryy(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2016
Reekadict04:
Korede Bello is the only new talented artiste in the Mavins team.

To all those who thinks Don Jazzy Made him, Search for Korede Bello - I love Naija & 4eva.

Those were super songs from the lad years before he got signed with Jazzy.

As of Di'ja and Reekado... Dere z Nothing Special about them!!

Finally to all taking sides in the Olamide Vs Jazzy Beef, Let's take one of them from the industry and let's think of who we'll miss most.

#FACT We're all mostly from the streets. Once Street music is out, the rest is wash!

Let me poopooh your claims.

Before the release of Godwin, I and many other people don't know korede Bello. Truth is that he was made by Don jazzy. You said nothing special about Dija and Rika do banks, what is special about olamide and his touts? Third, you said let's remove one of Don jazzy and 0lamide from the industry and see who will be missed, and I say only you and your fellow touts will miss olamide while kings and queens will surely miss Don jazzy. Don't forget eminado, Doro buchi, Godwin etc. Superb music produced by a humble genius of a man. Where is the so called koko master today since he left the jazzy himself? Where is wande coal? I believe they have been jazzed down and they have started wandering around the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by elvisimeh(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Is it Christmas decoration I'm seeing in the Emir's palace?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Prodeegee(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2016
pikapizy:

You're mostly from the street not we! I stopped being olamide fan when he left rap for noisemaking but i still held him in high esteem even above wizkid and davido but with this character and foolish move of cussing on twitter telling the world the dept illetracy has gotten to him he killed the little respect left in him.... We miss olamide? Daddy shoki,Mavelos benjy,ovie whisky ,prof linkin ,and even danfo drivers were more street... Yet when they left the industry... It didnt collapse...if olamide decide to leave music tomorrow no one will feel his absence..wonder why olamide fan reason like him

You claim the mavin crew lack talent? Maybe you're right... But they're all making waves... It takes great intelligence to turn someone without talent to a star ...Don Jazzy is an intelligent man then..such craft and intellegence is what the industry will miss...not olamide music...

PS : when was the last time u heard someone play ENI Duro by olamide... Last week i heard them playing Dbanj and Don Jazzy tongolo...good music is not having to keep releasing new songs to stay relevant ...it is when your songs remain in play....olamide songs have a very short life's span....

Lemme borrow jay Z words "do u fools listen to music, or do you just scheme through it? ".... Olamide songs lack dept
you talk too much.

youre either from the streets, the gutter or an 'omo get-inside'

and if u say tongolo is good music...then your brain is stuck in d past.

have u heard olamides 'im going in', esu pofo, eleda mi, anifowose.

dude receive sense in jesus name.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by ChynoBEATS: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2016
Mediapace:
Am i seeing korede bello or kissdaniel?

Nope youre sawing kissBELLO sorry i mean korede daniel grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2016
Now that Emir Sanusi has started showcasing his daughters for harvesting...I SMEAR #BOOK UR TICKET WHILE THE OFFER LAST @ korede.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Now that Emir Sanusi has started showcasing his daughters for harvesting...I SMEAR #BOOK UR TICKET WHILE THE OFFER LAST @ korede...dude above me,why d look on ur face?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by ChynoBEATS: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2016
Prodeegee:
you talk too much.

Tongolo is a song sanq by D'banj not Don'jazzy
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by freshvine(f): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Is this the same Sanusi that murdered Akaluka?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by harry509: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
Oh, so it has to do with tribes?

Sorry to disappointment you Mr. Tribal Bigot, no one is talking tribes here, after all Don Jazzy has no Igbo person in his label except his brother.

If he's like you he would have only admitted Igbos into his label.

Behave yourself. Next time you wanna start your tribal ish make sure you don't get me involved.
hmmmmmM! undecided dis a country wiaby u ask sum 1 jst simple questn, n dat same person wil also use dsame questn 2 reply u, dis Is nt fair @ all. I only ask wat tribe Rr u simple. By d way hw do u know DON JAZZy dos nt nclude igbo n his record label? undecided tell me.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by adellam16(f): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2016
Una can post useless meaningless post ehn! What's new in dis bowing thing? Like I really tot I'd seen something weird. Mtchewwwwwwww.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Herrmes: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Only bow to God, nd that's when I see him with my eyes.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by zudozz: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2016
wetin dis 2 go sit down dey discuss?

Kano Traditional rites?
Nigerian stock exchange n currency devaluation?

Upcoming Album?

wetin dem go dey talk?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by kingdong(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2016
confamgist237:

ode ni eee.... oponu oshi... grin grin olobo taa kaaa suuu

Forwetinnah:

Just imagine? You're definitely an Olamide and Lil Kesh fan...these are the kind of profanities those dimwits have introduced into the music industry and you're wondering why Lil Kesh lost?!

EPIC TKO!!!
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by kingdong(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2016
rhema4u:
okay..... everybody is beefing and forgot Timi Dakolo did excellently. please someone open a thread and congratulate him and Cohbams.

what if ASA had protested like Olamide?

**Form is temporary, Class is Permanent**

********sips my Nutri C, drops mic, takes a bow and out*********

Another onpoint comment!!
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2016
rabbuy:
hey cute happy new year
A Happy New Year to u, too... cheesy
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
slimmyjimmy:
Na MTN sas or Etisalat na u de use so?
na mtn own
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by pikapizy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Prodeegee:
you talk too much.

I'm not surprised, olamide's fanbase comprises mostly of street touts and garage boys-agbero. ..by their comment we shall know them !
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
DESNAT:
na mtn own
Bblited?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by hyperflex(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide tryna act like he's a thug nigga. Nigga u can try to be Tupac but u can never be Tupac. Maybe DonJazzy shld sign one street guy too and make him a star too cuz anyone he touches becomes excellent automatically. I will sign with Don Jazzy over Olamide. He has proven track record of turning pple to stars. Let's leave Dbanj. They started Mohits together. Wande Coal had a hit album under him, Dr Said came back to life, D Prince wld av found it hard to survive under another label but Don Jazzy made him anyways. Every dbanj album blew under Jazzy. He brought in three young acts n all of a sudden these acts av Glo ambassadorship n major tracks. I had least expectatn 4 Reekado but see how well he's doing. Abeg who God bless let no man test. Olamide too is blessed but he needs his 10+ yrs so we can grade his managerial skills too.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Themandator: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
cruzita:
only u talk and only u laugh.na only u waka come?

Over 100 peeps are laughing with him na or you didn't notice the likes
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 04, 2016
slimmyjimmy:
Bblited?
no na musicplus.bblited has been blocked na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.