Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter (3981 Views)

Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by urbanmonk: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
PressTV-Awakening not suppressible: Leader

Following Saudi Arabia’s execution of prominent Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, the official Twitter page of Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has posted a tweet reading, “Awakening is not suppressible.”

The text, which was part of a speech delivered by the Leader on May 16, 2015, was inscribed next to a photo of Sheikh Nimr and above portraits of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, the former leader of the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas who was killed in an Israeli air strike in 2004; former high-ranking Hezbollah member Samir Qantar, who was killed during an Israeli raid in December, 2015; and prominent Nigerian Shia cleric Sheikh Ibrahim al-Zakzaky, who was recently detained in a raid by army forces.

On Saturday, the Saudi Interior Ministry announced that Sheikh Nimr along with 46 others, who were convicted of being involved in “terrorism” and adopting a “Takfiri” ideology, had been put to death.

Sheikh Nimr, a critic of the Riyadh regime, was arrested in 2012 in the Qatif region of Shia-dominated Eastern Province, which was the scene of peaceful anti-regime demonstrations at the time.

He was charged with instigating unrest and undermining the kingdom’s security, making anti-government speeches and defending political prisoners. He had rejected all the charges as baseless.

Saudi Arabia’s Eastern Province has been the scene of demonstrations since February 2011, with protesters demanding reforms, freedom of expression, release of political prisoners and an end to widespread discrimination against people of the oil-rich region. Several people have been killed and many others injured or arrested during the rallies.

International rights bodies have criticized Saudi Arabia for its grim human rights record, arguing that widespread violations continue unabated in the country.

Meanwhile, Ayatollah Khamenei's official English website, english.khamenei.ir, carried a large image of Sheikh Nimr with the words "What the Quran promised."

A photo underneath contained the Quranic verse: “And whoever is killed wrongfully, we have certainly given his heir an authority.”

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/01/02/444224/Iran-Saudi-Arania-Khamenei-Nimr/

1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by chocolateme(f): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Oga a di egwu na 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by MrPeterson(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Really dont no what to call this , persecution for righteousness sake or just waste of time believing false ideology
Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by tafabaloo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok now!
Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Lordave: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Buhari this one is not Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB protesters.

Better do something with Zakzaky before Iran do something with you and Northern Nigeria.

When the time comes, there will be no APC warriors to encourage youto unlawfully detain an innocent person.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by amaechi1: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:

Better do something with Zakzaky before Iran do something with you and Northern Nigeria.

When the time comes, there will be no APC warriors to encourage youto unlawfully detain an innocent person.

You should be ashamed of yourself taken delight on someone who has the privilege of leaving in the UK, while you are here in sweating it out only God knows.

No alternative to peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Lordave: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
amaechi1:

You should be ashamed of yourself taken delight on someone who has the privilege of leaving in the UK, while you are here in sweating it out only God knows.

No alternative to peace.
I don't know what you are saying.

8 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by theV0ice: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:

cheesy cheesy

Hallelujah.... Finally you see one Muslim to love...who says God doesn't work in mysterious ways...

I can just picture you now masturbating over the 'possibility' of an Iranian airstrike on Nigeria (minus SE of course wink ). I hope he's confirmed to you that his bombs have sensors that can detect and avoid Igbos who populate the north? cheesy

I hope you were not one of those who almost ran mad with bile when Buhari visited Iran for the gas producers summit?? Because then we were inundated with claims that Buhari had gone to finalise the islamisation of Nigeria with the same khamenei you look up to for salvation from Buhari, your eternal tormentor wink

Just keep praying.....khamenei might eventually come to rescue you cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by vedaxcool(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Awakening is suppressible as your regime suppressed demonstrators in 2008 and your continued execution of political prisoners. Khaminei is in no place to occupy any moral high ground.

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by fearNORTH: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Iran should act fast and mete out whatever treatment they have in store for the inglorious bastard called buhari..

I dnt mind taking them to buhari's hometown Daura to kickstart their destruction.
Imagine the silly old gay with hair-ravaged anus acting like he has the most powerful armed forces in the whole world.

8 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by emmalexabl(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
fearNORTH:
Iran should act fast and mete out whatever treatment they have in store for the inglorious bastard called buhari..

I dnt mind taking them to buhari's hometown Daura to kickstart their destruction.
Imagine the silly old gay with hair-ravaged anus acting like he has the most powerful armed forces in the whole world.

grin

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Lordave: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

Hallelujah.... Finally you see one Muslim to love...who says God doesn't work in mysterious ways...

I can just picture you now masturbating over the 'possibility' of an Iranian airstrike on Nigeria (minus SE of course wink ). I hope he's confirmed to you that his bombs have sensors that can detect and avoid Igbos who populate the north? cheesy

I hope you were not one of those who almost ran mad with bile when Buhari visited Iran for the gas producers summit?? Because then we were inundated with claims that Buhari had gone to finalise the islamisation of Nigeria with the same khamenei you look up to for salvation from Buhari, your eternal tormentor wink

This is actually some sort of wrong accusations.
I don't hate muslims, I hate pugnacious people.

Your assumption is wrong, I don't wish Nigeria bad, but should Iran decide to retaliate Zaria killings, I don't think there will be any Igbo left in the North before any sort of attack.
It's obvious Buhari had ulterior motives travelling to Iran, the gas summit ish doesn't really make enough sense. Buhari is not my tormentor, I don't hate him, he doesn't have me, so I don't see why he's my tormentor. cool

As a more patriotic Nigerian, I have to speak out for Buhari to make the right decisions, lest he turns the whole of Northern Nigeria into a terrorist hive.

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Lordave: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
fearNORTH:

This guy no go kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Emekamex(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Zombies be like, "Buhari is always right".

Make I jejely dey observe for one corner.

5 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by BALLOSKI: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
#IstandWithShiite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Lordave: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
vedaxcool:
Awakening is suppressible as your regime suppressed demonstrators in 2008 and your continued execution of political prisoners. Khaminei is in no place to occupy any moral high ground.
Just look at the level of decorum you maintained replying that evil man.

If to say na one Nigerian pastor your true colours for just dey flow allover that post.

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by vedaxcool(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
Just look at the level of decorum you maintained replying that evil man.

If to say na one Nigerian pastor your true colours for just dey flow allover that post.

Interesting imagination
Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nigeria is not Lebanon, Yemen or Sudan and PMB will not cower before any Terrorist Organization nor bend to any threat. It is our heritage in Nigeria to stand erect, proud & unafraid.

Therefore, Ayotollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei can kiss PMB's scrotum, because we will not trade freedom for beneficence nor our dignity for a handout just to promote a rag-tag Islamic sect - Sai gobe!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Jaydee009: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why am I not surprised? embarassed

How will this religion whose sole preoccupation is "conquering the whole world" ever know peace?

These Mohammedians rarely discuss societal values such as human rights, girl child education, good governance, press freedom etc.

All they do us mastur.bate over an unrealistic prophesy by a drunken Mohammed that "Islam will dominate the world". This they try to achieve by all means, thus justifying terrorism, rape, beheadings, armed banditry etc.

How will this ever happen when they cannot even put their house in order. The Shiites and Sunni have been murdering themselves since time immemorial. And if you ask them why, they blame the Jews. Were the Jews also responsible for the gruesome murder of 3 our of 4 direct Mohammed disciples by fellow Muslims simply because of disagreements.

There is no place for conflict resolution in Islam and that is why killings and bloodshed are the only response Islam has for every problem it encounters in its self-servicing...

Kontunu o...

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by lagdmark(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Zoharariel:
Nigeria is not Lebanon, Yemen or Sudan and PMB will not cower before any Terrorist Organization nor bend to any threat. It is our heritage in Nigeria to stand erect, proud & unafraid.

Therefore, Ayotollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei can kiss PMB's scrotum, because we will not trade freedom for beneficence nor our dignity for a handout just to promote a rag-tag Islamic sect - Sai gobe!
True talk! Make dem carry dem wahala go to Arabian country
Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Jaydee009: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
It amazes me that some Nigerians think Iran will move a muscle to save the Shia movement in Nigeria, lies!

What have they done about the numerous Shia clerics that have been killed by Israel, Saudi Arabia and other regimes? Nothing!

Have they even opened up their doors to welcome the Syrian and Iraqi refugees fleeing their war-torn countries? Nope!

Fact us, the Muslim elite countries act like they care, but in reality they don't care. They care only about forcing their ideologies down the throats of everyone else, that explains the numerous killings in their regions.
Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by TimeManager(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2016
The very day you realise that Nigeria is a sovereign state, is the day your imbecility begins to respond to treatments.

How can you create a state within a state?- PMB. No Shia, Shiite or Ipob would be allowed to threaten our security. Ayatollah can only wish. Like shia like ipob, a tale of two characters with penchant for undermining constituted authorities. I dare BH leadership to come out unmasked and i bet he would make up the numbers alongside Kanu and El zakzaky.
The truth has spoken!
Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by blaqoracle: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2016
fearNORTH:

with the paranoia that exist in Igbo blood since the coming of buhari's regime, I am very convinced that, by the end of buhari eight years in office, the igbo will cease to exist, because by then they will have diffused into the larger minority group of Efik, Annang, urhobo etc,in order to survive this their existentialism crisis.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by millhouse: 2:08am On Jan 03, 2016
fearNORTH:

laff wan tear my belle

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by theV0ice: 5:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Lordave:

Your assumption is wrong, I don't wish Nigeria bad, but should Iran decide to retaliate Zaria killings, I don't think there will be any Igbo left in the North before any sort of attack.

Perish the thought my friend.....100 Iran's CANNOT attack anywhere in Nigeria because of Zakzaky and his horde. GEJ govt killed 3 of his children in 2014, they didn't attack. If Buhari govt eliminates all Shias from Nigeria, nothing will happen.

The pogroms didn't make Igbo abandon the north, the civil war didn't, maitasine couldn't, Sharia riots didn't, boko haram didn't.....I can wager a bet that even if its announced today that khamenei is on his way, sabon gari will still remain full of Igbo.

It's obvious Buhari had ulterior motives travelling to Iran, the gas summit ish doesn't really make enough sense. Buhari is not my tormentor, I don't hate him, he doesn't have me, so I don't see why he's my tormentor. cool

There you go again with your childish conspiracy theories. So he came back from Iran and jettisoned all the ulterior motives that took him there in the first place? What ulterior motives made GEJ to tour Isreal and visit the wailing wall? Or has Jerusalem stopped being a religious centre?

As a more patriotic Nigerian, I have to speak out for Buhari to make the right decisions, lest he turns the whole of Northern Nigeria into a terrorist hive.

Glad you still remember you're a 'Nigerian'....all Nigeria needs are your prayers...leave the imaginary and impossible scenarios alone wink

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by allthingsgood: 6:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Lordave:

On the contrary, if this is really your aim then u should be praising Buhari for bringing down an organisation that has simply refused to recognise Nigerian laws and has been running their own govt within a govt for decades. When u talk of boko haram sympathizers, these shiites are no. 1. They are all fully armed to the teeth. No sane govt can allow that to persist if it really wants peace

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by vedaxcool(m): 6:17am On Jan 03, 2016
theV0ice:

Perish the thought my friend.....100 Iran's CANNOT attack anywhere in Nigeria because of Zakzaky and his horde. GEJ govt killed 3 of his children in 2014, they didn't attack. If Buhari govt eliminates all Shias from Nigeria, nothing will happen.

The pogroms didn't make Igbo abandon the north, the civil war didn't, maitasine couldn't, Sharia riots didn't, boko haram didn't.....I can wager a bet that even if its announced today that khamenei is on his way, sabon gari will still remain full of Igbo.

There you go again with your childish conspiracy theories. So he came back from Iran and jettisoned all the ulterior motives that took him there in the first place? What ulterior motives made GEJ to tour Isreal and visit the wailing wall? Or has Jerusalem stopped being a religious centre?

Glad you still remember you're a 'Nigerian'....all Nigeria needs are your prayers...leave the imaginary and impossible scenarios alone wink

I wish he can emulate your coherent pattern of thinking.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by DaBullIT(m): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2016
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

Your comment is a killer punch , one more and person go murd ,, abeg he don do ... leave am

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by UrbanMystique: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2016
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin the hypocrisy of wailers is just disgusting.. They can't get their wailing straight.

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Chubhie: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2016
PMB is warming up to execute el zaky judicially since he escaped the extra judicial massacre championed by burantashi and the midget el rufia.
Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by Lordave: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2016
theV0ice:

I wasn't really serious. But you shouldn't say Iran cannot attack Nigeria, they have what it takes to mobilise and fund terrorism in Nigeria.
Re: El-zakzaky:khamenei Leaves Powerful Message For Saudi King & Buhari Via Twitter by tolexy007(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2016
b

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Atiku's Statements On Their Defection To PDP / Buhari Orders Recruitment Of Ex Boko Haram Terrorists Into The Police And Army. / 2019: APC Postpones Governorship Primary Election In All States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.