Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy (1723 Views)

Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List / OMG - Toke Makinwa's Top 9 Photos On Instagram Gains Over 3.3 Million Likes / Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by contactmorak: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
According to NM, "hours after rap star and YBNL label boss Olamide threw out heavy lashes at the Mavin Records Boss for calling him out at the Headies Awards that held last night over the “Next Rated Category” , the young father and rapper has gained nearly 30,000+ followers between the time of his first tweet around 3-4am yester night and the time of this blog post ( 9:00pm ) .

Like i knew this was going to happen , i took a screenshot at 5:27am , 12:47pm and later on at 8:40pm . We all know this feud will die down in some days time and we’d be looking for something new to talk about but with all these extra followers its extra money for the YBNL Rapper as more endorsements will flow .

One of those followers he gained today is the legendary and former Mavin Artiste ‘ Wande Coal ‘ who seemed to be taking sides with Olamide and tweeted Lol ! Just Passing by and went on to follow the enraged rapper ."

Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by contactmorak: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by Doctorfitz: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by marshalcarter: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
LIAR!!!!!!!! It is 685k angry

Dumbaba ass supporters

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by cruzita(f): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
as I don see am ,I don get work ?
Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide wasn't even celebrated this much on his birthday... Kongrats to him. His 2016 is Made!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by fhelihx(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by Yungmilio2(m): 2:10am On Jan 03, 2016

Olamide wasnt referring to anybody on stage
Lilkesh wanted the award - not the car
l
Olamide pulled a kanye
Donjazzy came up with a joke
they call themselves Entertainers
am getting entertained
abeg hatters
just
Leave trash for lawma cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 03, 2016
Lots of people are with olamide on this one! Dude kept it real and better still defended his brother against an injustice! Anyone would want an Olamide in their lives! It's only natural that his fans and followers grew!

I personally Followed him and Lil Kesh on Twitter after the outburst and I never follow celebs!! Lots of impersonating accounts with 'olamide Ybnl' on Instagram is why I haven't followed him on that platform yet!

The events of yesterday has turned out to be real good publicity for the YBNL boss!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by pretydiva(f): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2016
And how does dat put food on d table
Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2016
Koni da fun iya yin..
Eyin tin dumb-jazzY..undecided
Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by Afrok(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2016
Nothing lasts forever; even this stupidity started on the first day of 2016 by the parties involved will soon die a natural death and the opportunistic supporters of both parties can crawl back to the dens.

I got no time to follow or support anybody, i ain't gonna beg anybody for 50k, so of what uses is following them to me? undecided
Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by vecman22(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide d tout..if him like make him get 10million followers...reekado banks is better dan lil tout..
Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by HARDBUOI: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2016
those followers are definitely yorubas so nothing big
bcoz dissing is their second food
they cant just point out that what olamide did was wrong
Re: Olamide Gains Over 30,000 Followers And Still Counting After Dissiing Don Jazzy by haymoney01(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Who did olamide unfollow btw 5 am and 12 pm. I guess DJ

(1) (Reply)

Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Lovely Message And Pics / Omotola Jalade Reacts To Her Son ’ S New Hairstyle (photo ) / Nigerian Artists & Age Falsification (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.