Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Breaking News: ABIA STATE 0910hrs: Ongoing Protests Along Ikot-ekpene Road, Aba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: ABIA STATE 0910hrs: Ongoing Protests Along Ikot-ekpene Road, Aba. (744 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Buhari Orders Withdrawal Of Ikpeazu’s Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: ABIA STATE 0910hrs: Ongoing Protests Along Ikot-ekpene Road, Aba. by Hardeyghold(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
ABIA STATE 0910hrs: Ongoing protests along Ikot-Ekpene Road, Aba. Opopo junction is completely blocked due to gridlock inward and outward Ogbor Hill area, Aba.
Staff are advised to avoid the area for now!!!
They are protesting because of the court ruling that removed their governor.
The news reaching to us from an eye witness said
" The aggrieved protestants blocked the express leading to Aba. They blocked Isiala ngwa, Umuekan junction, Osisioma bus-stop."
She also said the she i learnt Old road is also a no go area. They beat and poured fermented kiakia(hot drink) on one of the passengers in the bus i'm travelling with."

" They didn't break the wind screen but they almost did and they beat up a man that was in the jeep."
Source: [url=hadegold.com/2016/01/2203/]Hadegold.com[/url] for more details.

Re: Breaking News: ABIA STATE 0910hrs: Ongoing Protests Along Ikot-ekpene Road, Aba. by sule17(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
And they want to have a republic! I pitty for the poor one, mama and papa hold ur pikin ooooooo
Re: Breaking News: ABIA STATE 0910hrs: Ongoing Protests Along Ikot-ekpene Road, Aba. by ify84(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't understand, will the protest by PDP ngwa people make the supreme Court give victory to ikpeazu... Be like, army they fear Aba people

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: ABIA STATE 0910hrs: Ongoing Protests Along Ikot-ekpene Road, Aba. by Lordave: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
sule17:
And they want to have a republic! I pitty for the poor one, mama and papa hold ur pikin ooooooo
So they don't protest in independent countries?

SMH
Re: Breaking News: ABIA STATE 0910hrs: Ongoing Protests Along Ikot-ekpene Road, Aba. by MXrep: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
sule17:
Protest will be allowed in the proposed republic as long it is peaceful. Unlike what we currently have now

(1) (Reply)

Di’ja Offers To Help Disabled 19 Year Girl With No Limbs / Oshodi Market Demolished. / My Take On Lagos State Shops Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.