Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden (907 Views)

Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by oyinkinola: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
If you tell the truth on biafra they insult you:
if you said ojukwu turned nigerian before he died they won't agree
Nwasuireke was sacked for truth
Nnambi apologise to Buhari, jonathan and igbo leaders, they say never!
Buhari said Nwajukwu is an igbo they take on him
father Mbaka said igbo is not marginalised, they were demanding the head of father!
can truth regn in biafra land?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by Death2alligbos(f): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by akachidi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
oyinkinola:
If you tell the truth on biafra they insult you:
if you said ojukwu turned nigerian before he died they won't agree
Nwasuireke was sacked for truth
Nnambi apologise to Buhari, jonathan and igbo leaders, they say never!
Buhari said Nwajukwu is an igbo they take on him
father Mbaka said igbo is not marginalised, they were demanding the head of father!
can truth regn in biafra land?
Stupid talk:shut up that hole you call mouth if you are high on coke,na person wey borrow you mb do I dey blame mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by xtropy: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Frustrated bigot, read the message Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, has for liars and history distortionists like you:
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Lying propagandist of a juju-infested tribe, to educate you more read this excerpt by one of your own - Waheed B. on HOW YORUBA TRADITIONAL RULERS CONNIVED WITH ABACHA TO ROB MKO ABIOLA OF HIS MANDATE:

Traditional rulers have lost the political authority that they hitherto enjoyed. They are now mere ceremonial rulers. Except for the semblance of royalty and obvious opulence associated with some of them, it is not out of place to say that some royal fathers have become obvious embarrassment to their subjects by desecrating their royal and ancestral stools.
The Yoruba have not forgotten in a hurry how some of their traditional rulers connived with the military junta to ensure that the annulment of June 12 election victory of late Chief MKO Abiola was not reversed. Some of them did not fare better, under the late General Sani Abacha, probably the most enigmatic and despotic ruler to have ever piloted the affairs of Nigeria. Under his reign, Nigeria was in political and military quagmire. Even his deputy at a time, Gen. Oladipo Diya, was caught in Abacha’s web of bestial conspiracy following his alleged involvement in a hoax coup.
Diya was on his way to the Golgota. To drum up support for his evil machination, Abacha needed the support of Yoruba monarchs to nail Diya’s coffin. Quite a number of them were invited to the seat of power to watch the video of how Diya knelt, cried and begged Abacha, who was the protagonist, in the theatre of absurdity, to spare his life. Diya, according to some Yoruba monarchs, was the obvious mastermind of the coup. It was a case of dog eating dog. Abacha achieved his sinister aim using some Yoruba monarchs.
Many years after that portentous Abacha era, Lagos monarch, Oba Riliwanu Akiolu, had revealed the role he played as a commissioner of police in the alleged bribery of some Yoruba monarchs by Abacha to frustrate the actualisation of the mandate given to Abiola.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by hummerwise(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Death2alligbos:
hmmmm
really?
yu had to create that moniker?
Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by abe4kom: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Why do you guys respond to this thread?
Allow the OP to wallow in his ignorance.

No need dignifying his thread with counter arguments he isn't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by DaBullIT(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2016
I predict a paedo asswhipe will ask me what i am doing on anti-ibo thread

I just came here to read comments and laugh because it is true

We told them there was no meeting with UN , they called for assault and murder, 6 months later Uwazurike confirmed that it was a scam, UN has not officially recognized Biafra ,

We told them Kanu is asking for trouble , he would be arrested if the trend continues, October 15 he was grabbed and is being azzwiped in Northern Underground dungeon grin grin

Just 2 of all i know ... Peace Y'all grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by PentiumPro(f): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2016
akachidi:

Stupid talk:shut up that hole you call mouth if you are high on coke,na person wey borrow you mb do I dey blame mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Biafrans and insults, 5 and 6
Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by PentiumPro(f): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2016
They were told that their online militancy is compounding the problem of their Dilector, they will ask for your head.
They simply detest and never at peace with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by after1: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2016
No one take slaves serious. #Fact
Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by akachidi(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

Biafrans and insults, 5 and 6
What do you get when you go to market place to price product like the seller picked.
You come to the public open mouth to talk shit and you expect praise...
Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by PentiumPro(f): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2016
akachidi:

What do you get when you go to market place to price product like the seller picked.
You come to the public open mouth to talk shit and you expect praise...

Typical

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by akachidi(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

Typical
Fhuck off...thnks for the time
Re: Biafra The Land Where The Truth Is Forbbiden by MrAnalyst: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2016
hummerwise:
really? yu had to create that moniker?
Whoever can use such moniker should be in the Asylum. #Truth

(1) (Reply)

Message To Nnamdi KANU / Share/tsaragi Communal Crisis / Photo: Letter Robbers Wrote To A Street In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.