Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria (7873 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / We Will Help You Order Your Goods From USA Stores And Ship To Nigeria / I Want To Buy From Alibababa, Please Help Me On How To Ship It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by benz33(m): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Please i need a genuine hand that can help me buy a video camera from USA and help me ship it down to Nigeria. It's on Walmart anyway.

Whatssap - 08037224118
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by Petroking: 12:55am On Jan 03, 2016
benz33:

Please i need a genuine hand that can help me buy a video camera from USA and help me ship it down to Nigeria. It's on Walmart anyway.

Whatssap - 08037224118

Look for a way to get a USA address first, Use shoptomydoor.com, get a free us address while buying on walmart send it to the address. once it is delivered. ask them to ship it down to Nigeria and you pay for shipping.. I hope that helps

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by freeman67: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2016
You can buy from US Walmart through www.heroshe.com just but u'll av to pay some percentage of the amount you are buying the good. Check their website..you can get their if satisfied, u can get their contact from there and discuss business with them.
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by alakara(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
contact balogunsam on NL
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by 9ja4live: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2016
use www.mallforafrica.com
i use them steady

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by cyclone7b: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2016
I can help you buy from Walmart and ship to Nigeria from Toronto, Canada. I am legit and can help in import anything legal but you have to be responsible for the clearing. You can text or call anytime at 1-647-766-3597.
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
I buy n ship to lagos + send to ur loacation in lagos for a far cheaper price,I colect 224$ which is far cheaper dan wat u get anywre,try me n testify
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by ogene70: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
benz33:

Whatssap - 08037224118

what's the cost and weight of the video camera? I can help, I ship things too.
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by aniseamos(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
benz33:

Whatssap - 08037224118
I am business coach on NL
Nigerian guys are thief when it turns to buying and making money, if you are saying selling you will not see them, but when it comes to buying, you will see them.
So don't follow what they are saying, because you will later blame yourself for doing it. After you have buying it and ship it done, you will prefer buying it in Nigeria.
till next time, you can whatsapp me on+2348036056564

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by benz33(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Thanks
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by millhouse: 5:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Ju
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
aniseamos:

I am business coach on NL
Nigerian guys are thief when it turns to buying and making money, if you are saying selling you will not see them, but when it comes to buying, you will see them.
So don't follow what they are saying, because you will later blame yourself for doing it. After you have buying it and ship it done, you will prefer buying it in Nigeria.
till next time, you can whatsapp me on+2348036056564

Couldn't you have made your point without calling ALL Nigerian guys thieves?
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by subscriptions: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
It’s no surprise that Walmart is one of the favourites of regular online shoppers. With thousands of retail stores serving citizens all over the United States, Walmart is rightly one of the big names when it comes to shopping.

But like many international stores within the US, Walmart does not ship directly to Nigeria. This could be due to a low volume of transactions from this region, but we also know that as Nigerians, we've been expecting to hear of Walmart opening up a store right here in Nigeria.

Well, while we wait, there’s no stopping us. Those coupons and deals certainly won’t enjoy themselves, right?

To keep enjoying discounts from Walmart and any other choice store, Heroshe is the answer to direct shipping to Nigeria.

Why?

Because Heroshe ships exclusively to Nigeria!

Forget the stress of waiting endlessly for your order to arrive. We won’t be loading your ee shipping, contact us today or visit our website to sign up for a free US address for all your shipping needs.
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by SonyObsessed: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2019
After buying from Walmart, you can reach out to thier Customer Service for more inquiries.
Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by usfieldmarshal(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
subscriptions:
It’s no surprise that Walmart is one of the favourites of regular online shoppers. With thousands of retail stores serving citizens all over the United States, Walmart is rightly one of the big names when it comes to shopping.

But like many international stores within the US, Walmart does not ship directly to Nigeria. This could be due to a low volume of transactions from this region, but we also know that as Nigerians, we've been expecting to hear of Walmart opening up a store right here in Nigeria.

Well, while we wait, there’s no stopping us. Those coupons and deals certainly won’t enjoy themselves, right?

To keep enjoying discounts from Walmart and any other choice store, Heroshe is the answer to direct shipping to Nigeria.

Why?

Because Heroshe ships exclusively to Nigeria!

Forget the stress of waiting endlessly for your order to arrive. We won’t be loading your ee shipping, contact us today or visit our website to sign up for a free US address for all your shipping needs.

How reliable is heroshé.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria by Chukatabra: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Really, this article helped me understand how to pay for Walmart stuff online - https://blog.bitmama.io/how-to-pay-for-walmart-orders-from-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Cement Price Fall: Dangote To Construct Rail Lines / Outsourcing Business In Nigeria: Why Can't It Work? / CBN Returns N5bn Illegal Bank Charges To Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.