Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

M.i Vs Blaise - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i Vs Blaise (899 Views)

M.i Vs Terry Da Rapman / M.i Vs Ikechukwu Vs Mode 9 Vs Naeto C Vs Illbliss Vs Ruggedman Vs Sauce Kid / M.i Vs Naeto C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.i Vs Blaise by Rhymstein(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2009
V read posts abt m.i,v listened to him since baby girl,dj jimmy jatt ft gangsta,m.i n naeto c.Some said he is nt too commercial n nt too lyrical,thats y he is d best.I personally feel his vocals n flow.His metaphors doesnt really strike me.
And ere comes the tytest female rapper in dis country.Blaise.Lykd ha since da trybe days in oya,to freestyls braggin rights,jimmy's too much.M.I's blaise.Nokia advert,obi mo remix,the bad is she no get album.But she rap pass m.i n many nigerian male rappers(ikechukwu n naeto too).If u disagree pls tel me if she doesnt steal d show in any track she is featured.And wch m.i's line is tyta than, Sure ace's aint my best card,u can be the king,i'll be d joker,yeah one move frm me is game ova n ha verse in m.i's blaise too.If they r callin the best.Blaise's shld neva b omitted
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2009
HOW ON EARTH WOULD U SAY SHE'S BETA DAN IKECHUKWU, MI, AND NAETO C,wey her album now?just 1 single since 3 yrs now
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by toluwalomo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2009
You are yapping about some one who has not released an album for how many years now? tongue

Blaise's Bragging Rights verses" that has you all gummy were written by Freestyle.

Judging by your name, you sound alien, like you flew in from Mars or sumthing.

Was Blaise the first rapper you listened to?

That will explain your trifling comparisons
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by GentlyLoud: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2009
blaize is cool, she is the most talented out of all the untallented ladies pretending out there, she needs to do more
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by dominique(f): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2009
@poster
you need to write a bit more clearly, took me almost 10 mins to read that tongue
she's tight aight but she has a long way to go. . . btw, why are you ranking her against the big boys.
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by chrisical(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2009
We cant deny that blaise is a talented mc but since she cant give us an album,then she will always take the back seat.
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by Rhymstein(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2009
Pardon my writin,am usin my fone.Hey i started listenin to rap eva since naughty by natures hip hop hurray.Why r some guyz takin my post personal.U guys r takin dis rap thin too seriously,if she had d opportunity,she wld v releasd an album.Cld be no nuff funds 4 promotions.I feel noone recognises her,truly she rap pass ikechukwu(rapper or singer.Lyk say 3 different ppl dey one song n na only him sing am) n naeto c(mostly raps,im stil dey sing),myt be at equilibrium if m.i is added.U guys r beggin d question,i said give me a line that surpasses hers, Or is this a case of one line messes with their whole album.They get tracks pass am o.They even have an edge ova her.I mean more tracks to spit
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by Bonjeh: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2009
You are yapping about some one who has not released an album for how many years now? Tongue

Blaise's Bragging Rights verses" that has you all gummy were written by Freestyle.

Judging by your name, you sound alien, like you flew in from Mars or sumthing.

Was Blaise the first rapper you listened to?

That will explain your trifling comparisons

If Freestyle wrote her lyrics in bragging rights, how do you explain the consistency she has shown in all the songs she has featured in.
Even if you listen to their rhyming styles they are actually quite different.
I agree that her album is long due, but look at Sasha, for a long time she was relevant riding on the wave of only one single.
From what I hear, Blaise is not signed to any record label and she is pushing her album on her own that is why it has been taking so long.
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by obinna5000(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2009
I like both M.I. and Blaise. They rock big time.
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by toluwalomo(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2009
@ Bonjeh, give me some credit man.

And I was only referring to her verse on Bragging Rights.

You think I came up with that assumption, just by listening to her verse and thinking it looked as if Freestyle the Ghost writer was on it?

I am a journalist man.

I mingle with these cats.

I know them personally.

So kill dat noise.
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by Bonjeh: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2009

You think I came up with that assumption, just by listening to her verse and thinking it looked as if Freestyle the Ghost writer was on it?

I am a journalist man.

I know them personally.

So kill dat noise.

So are you saying that Freestyle told you he wrote the verse or that Blaise verbally gave Freestyle credit for writing her verse in Bragging rights?
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by obinna5000(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
The fact that Blaise has not released an album yet does not make her a bad rapper. Blaise the best female rapper I've heard in Nigeria followed by B.O.U.Q.U.I.
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by Bonjeh: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2009

I am a journalist man.

I know them personally.

So kill dat noise.

Mr. man I have a recorded phone call where Freestyle gives credit to Blaise for actually coming up with the concept of bragging rights. What do you say to that?
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by bombsquad(m): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2009
Rhymstein:

she rap pass m.i n many nigerian male rappers(ikechukwu n naeto too).If u disagree pls tel me if she doesnt steal d show in any track she is featured.And wch m.i's line is tyta than,

This guy just put blaise over all the other heavyweights in the rap game but spared modenine, I get it,blaise is better than Mi naet and IK but Modey is better than blaise??Which puts modey notches and notches above the rest of em??

Rhymestein is modenine, no question.
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by YourFather: 4:50am On Jul 06, 2009
Their something about this chick, mad talent, her Nokia ad was just to die for, I really do like her and hope she finds the sucess she deserves.

simply put, Blaise is heavy.
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by timmfikk(m): 6:52am On Jul 06, 2009
bombsquad:

Rhymestein is modenine, no question.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: M.i Vs Blaise by Rhymstein(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2009
@bombsquad
i mention rugged?I mention kaboom?,i mention freestyl,eldee,ovadose,terry,sauce kid,gino.Y didnt u say am one of these peeps.U ppl jst come to NL,to insult ppl,lookin 4 arguments,so it wil keep u busy then results to battlin.Then u post ur rhyms dissin d person,so some1 wld read n say 'dese guy is tyt'.U wan popular by al means.N u say mode dey use tactics.Guy rest

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West New King Of Pop / Geenuel Ft Terry G / Jay-z Forgets "No Church In The Wild" Lyrics During Manchester Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.