Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies (40428 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by mrDennis(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
jomoh:

Even though am a fan of both of them but I will rather prefer a real Wolf than a Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Olamide won't be the first to call out Don jazzy as a pretender. His list of accusers is gets longer. Almost on a yearly basis. Who knew Timaya too never really liked him.

FYI Olamide can do collabo with any Nigerian artiste. He is an all round singer not just a Rapper.

BTW I think its now official that Don Jazzy dare not enter Bariga. You might also add mushin because of Wande Coal.

ur posts portrays u like a tout... seriously
bariga ... mushin? wetin jazzy or any a list artiste wan go do for there b4? even wande no fit go there unless e get money for d boiz . so if it's all about money who tells u jazzy can't go there? you know 'nothing'
also I will remind u this same olamide disrespectd the man that made him 'I.d Cabasa'
gimme a choice between olamide n reminisce and I'll pick reminisce cos he's real street no gimmicks .

the whole carrying of red cup was started by lil Wayne (sizzurp) his eyan mayweather album cover is a copy of kendrick lamars TPAb. his street swag n persona is tailored after dagrin .

while u are here claiming olamide is the baddest ... he's busy making different moves to appease jazzy n the industry..
rich people don't fear touts. if jazzy put 200k for street olamide is a goner n vice versa .

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Gidoka(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
princejayboss:
Lol .... @op I have few questions for you..... Would you have your son take after Olamide as role model or don jazzy?

Even if Don jazzy is a demon inside.... At least his sold out image can implore one to see him as a decent person and can be a choose as a role model.

Irrespective of how you and few may feel about this ..... Olamide disrespected virtually every person there including a senator of the state of Nigeria..... The moment he flipped the mic to the floor and pouring the drink he had .... Then vandalism attached to his name afterwards.... Someone need to correct the kid..

Because you have money does not give you the right to disrespect people in that regard.

If Olamide feels that the award was a fix, he should have returned the three award he got instantly.... If the organizers can not rob your three award, why will they rob you of the Kish award.....

The world is now online frequency.... One can quite agree with me that MAVIN RECORDS have the strongest online fan base as group and as such had more followers to vote them to the award ..... Personally I think Kish should be mad with his CEO that can not build a strong online fan base to get him an award.....

Speaking of beat and production...... How in you widest mind do you think don jazzy will produce for all the act at the same time .... Him be machine?...... No producer does it alone at least not in the level don jazzy is now considering number of music he dishes out in a year.....

Olamide also forgot that don jazzy did a beat for jayz, Beyoncé and Kanye west...... Maybe don jazzy maids when to US and cooked the beat too?

No matter how we want to see it .... If he (don jazzy) can deliver a group on top of Nigeria music industry within two years after two years of D'banj saga....

D'banj left and others too .... Where are today musical wise .... Though they are doing good in all aspects...... We have to love the guy don jazzy, he has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is dope.

Finally.... I understand that Olamide was mad about the stalled deal with Di'Ja .... Imagine the one and only Nigerian ASA doing collabo with Olamide or brymo doing collabo with lil Kish...... Does it make sense....?

You spoke my mind
I like ur write up.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by ikkkkk: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
kennydee05:
Leave Trash for LAWMA

....and you don't seem like someone leaving it for them.
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by kennydee05(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
ikkkkk:

....and you don't seem like someone leaving it for them.
Don't mind me. Just followed the tune
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by mKc9ET(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
princejayboss:
Lol .... @op I have few questions for you..... Would you have your son take after Olamide as role model or don jazzy?

Even if Don jazzy is a demon inside.... At least his sold out image can implore one to see him as a decent person and can be a choose as a role model.

Irrespective of how you and few may feel about this ..... Olamide disrespected virtually every person there including a senator of the state of Nigeria..... The moment he flipped the mic to the floor and pouring the drink he had .... Then vandalism attached to his name afterwards.... Someone need to correct the kid..

Because you have money does not give you the right to disrespect people in that regard.

If Olamide feels that the award was a fix, he should have returned the three award he got instantly.... If the organizers can not rob your three award, why will they rob you of the Kish award.....

The world is now online frequency.... One can quite agree with me that MAVIN RECORDS have the strongest online fan base as group and as such had more followers to vote them to the award ..... Personally I think Kish should be mad with his CEO that can not build a strong online fan base to get him an award.....

Speaking of beat and production...... How in you widest mind do you think don jazzy will produce for all the act at the same time .... Him be machine?...... No producer does it alone at least not in the level don jazzy is now considering number of music he dishes out in a year.....

Olamide also forgot that don jazzy did a beat for jayz, Beyoncé and Kanye west...... Maybe don jazzy maids when to US and cooked the beat too?

No matter how we want to see it .... If he (don jazzy) can deliver a group on top of Nigeria music industry within two years after two years of D'banj saga....

D'banj left and others too .... Where are today musical wise .... Though they are doing good in all aspects...... We have to love the guy don jazzy, he has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is dope.

Finally.... I understand that Olamide was mad about the stalled deal with Di'Ja .... Imagine the one and only Nigerian ASA doing collabo with Olamide or brymo doing collabo with lil Kish...... Does it make sense....?

That u for ur since of understanding how the hell did Olamide thought D-jazzy alone will be working for all those artists DAT he produces their songs, no reasonable human being will believe that abeg i know the time don jazzy got two young producers to be helping he in production he made it official never a secret. olamide is just fucking claiming badoo king of the street and if he had any beef wit jazzy before and were looking a way let the world know it like to blast and beef don jazzy up then he fucking mess his plan upper

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by abbey621(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Progress2468:

Examples are Biggy and 2Pac

And they are living a comfortable life abi?

I dey laff u !

Ode! Your response shows you are out of touch with reality; you talkin 90s when I'm talking present, do you even know the hottest rappers in the game right now? Kendrick? YG? Drake? Meek Mill? Wale? Rozay? Before you talk sh*t, do some f*ckin research dummy!
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by amolak: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
ZYZZA:
With all this don baba never even talk "pemm"

Much respect don baba keep ruling the nation. Leave the street for them

Mumu agboro Yoruba boys
I hate comment like this, do you know what he is planning underground? That was how he did during Dbanj's saga. He remains silence and does evil underground. that is the reason people call him 'pretender'
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Temysteve(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
endy4oxide:
Olamide and don j stole d show..#headies2015
Bt don j start wetin him no fit finish...
He fu'ckd up for calling out olamide on stage ....

2016 go mad
Don jazzy VS Olamidde
Vector VS Ycee
shooo!!!!! Any RIFT between vector and Ycee?
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by princejayboss: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Phobia1:

nd dats whr d money wey u collech reach ba? u beta kip typin. #Eran

Not broke and jobless as you are...
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by nwadiuko1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
jomoh:

Even though am a fan of both of them but I will rather prefer a real Wolf than a Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Olamide won't be the first to call out Don jazzy as a pretender. His list of accusers is gets longer. Almost on a yearly basis. Who knew Timaya too never really liked him.

FYI Olamide can do collabo with any Nigerian artiste. He is an all round singer not just a Rapper.

BTW I think its now official that Don Jazzy dare not enter Bariga. You might also add mushin because of Wande Coal.
jazzy go enter mushin and bariga nothing go xup

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by magicminister: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
so its don jazzy that tarnished dbanj's image and ended his career?
woow!
Nigerians shA

They both went their separate ways and don jazzy became more successful while dbanj ended up being irrelevant.
Olamide's behaviour might cost him nothing or Everything.
For him to apologize few hours after his rants, that simply means he has been duly advised by his management.
Artistes don't get alot of money from shows and music sales.
The bank breakers comes from endorsements and the moment you stop being a marketable brand, that becomes the moment you loose endorsement considerations.

Anyway, congrats to reekado bankz and the mavin crew.
My only grouse was that don-jazzy picked up the award instead of reekado bankz.
He should have let reeky pick the award.
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by princejayboss: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
jomoh:

Oga stop being sentimental here.... If 2face came up the stage to to bash Olamide for his childish behavior.... Would he rant on him at twitter?.... Be sincere... Someone needs to correct the kid.

Maybe your son have to learn from lil Kish and probably speaks his vulgar languages too....

DJ mustard, timberland and host of other producers in the US are well known for their cockiness... Always hard to please and sometimes unbearable yet they remain in the game like forever...... Musicians come and go but producers will always be there.

Olamide is a big f0ol threatening don jazzy with mainland stuff.... If don jazzy want end his career... Don jazzy can drive down to mainland and self plan his kidnap.... And stay off grid for two months.... Trust me Olamide and his crew will sleeping in prison for a good number of years.... By then ever your mushin friends will come out and claim they love jazzy....

As far as am concerned... The industry need rules and laws.... As far as naija industry is involved... Don jazzy na papa .. Olamide could not have enjoyed the lucrativeness' of the industry if the papas of Industry never fought hard for them
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by princejayboss: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
amolak:
I hate comment like this, do you know what he is planning underground? That was how he did during Dbanj's saga. He remains silence and does evil underground. that is the reason people call him 'pretender'

So you want him to jump up and down.... So he have to speak dirty language and have a baby mama for him not be a pretender?

Olamide get luck because I na me... By now I don go bariga and kidnap myself.... In one week he will rot in jail for 14years.... Others will learn to accept defeat.

Now I understand that GEJ conceding defeat is a big feet
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by princejayboss: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
mKc9ET:

That u for ur since of understanding how the hell did Olamide thought D-jazzy alone will be working for all those artists DAT he produces their songs, no reasonable human being will believe that abeg i know the time don jazzy got two young producers to be helping he in production he made it official never a secret. olamide is just fucking claiming badoo king of the street and if he had any beef wit jazzy before and were looking a way let the world know it like to blast and beef don jazzy up then he fucking mess his plan upper

You got me wrong.... Read again .. no producer can produce all alone in this jazzy level.... MAvin got like 4 producers now.... The beef on that area is nonsense
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by princejayboss: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
frank442:

Nonsense. Useless write up

Wasting of time

Child
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Donjazzy made a beat for beyonce? What song abeg? What's d title of the track.

princejayboss:

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by bolex04(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
princejayboss:

nuiscance...who has more feature than olamide,among all of em
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by arcbay(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
uche87:
The beauty of anger and outburst is that it has a way of purging an individual of hidden secrets and bitterness he has been nursing over time. Olamide's rants on Twitter about Mavin records producer, Don Jazzy speaks volume of a lot about the Bariga, Lagos born indigenous artiste.

Below are some top revelations deduced from the entire scenario:

(1) Olamide and Don Jazzy were never really friends:

Olamide and Don Jazzy could have recorded one hit song titled 'Skelemba' together but the relationship between the duo was a mere working relationship which is indicated in the despicable things Olamide said about Don Jazzy freely via the social media like he rehearsed for it.

(2) Olamide is of a highly questionable character:

Music they say comes from the soul and there is the high possibility of an artiste singing from the way he sees the society. Olamide has been known to be vulgar in his songs. He preaches violence, talks about indiscriminate sex, alcohol and weed. He portrayed the vivid picture on the Headies Award stage by using swear words in Yoruba language. He also allegedly destroyed the Headies green room and beat up a fan that hailed him at the event. This is not the image he wants his son, Miliano to take after.

(3) Don Jazzy may not be as good as we think he is in music productions:

Olamide alleged on Twitter that Don Jazzy has recruited some 'maids' who help him in cooking beats while he puts his name on it and claims the credit. It’s a pity he didn't go further on this interesting revelation. There is no smoke without fire and there is an element of truth in every rumour. Olamide must have exploited a crack in the Mavins dynasty to obtain that rare information. Don Jazzy will expectedly tidy up loose ends in order not to tarnish his brilliant resume.

(4) Don Jazzy's humility on the social media might be a publicity stunt:

Olamide accused Don Jazzy of giving unprecedented support to one comical fellow or presumably an artiste named Vic O who has recorded some of the worst songs in the history of Nigerian entertainment like his Adele's Hello cover. According to the YBNL boss, Don Jazzy was only following Twitter trends to maintain recognition on the social media.

(5) Olamide's reference to Don Jazzy's alleged ill-treatment of former colleague, Dbanj shows the 'pounded yam' of 10 years may still be steaming:

Olamide accused Don Jazzy of 'killing Dbanj with packaging' which sounds connotative. He also claimed Dbanj who is older than the producer named him 'the Don' out of respect while they worked together. This according to Olamide is some sort of respect Don Jazzy doesn't deserve.

(6) Olamide lobbied to feature Mavin female artiste, Di'ja on a song but Don Jazzy sabotaged the collaboration:

This is another sign of a strained relationship between Don Jazzy and Olamide as the request to feature Di'ja could have been thwarted by her boss due to his apathy for Olamide's songs and probably that of his crew members.

(7) Olamide seems to be in control of some Lagos miscreants:

Olamide who claims to represent the street has vowed to attack Don Jazzy if he visits the Mainland part of Lagos where he is based and dominates with his people as against Don Jazzy who stays on the Island. This reminds me of the bitter rivalries in Nigerian politics.

(cool Wande Coals seems impressed with Olamide for attacking his former boss, Don Jazzy:

Former Don Jazzy's Mo'hits singer, Wande Coal went on Twitter and laughed at the whole trending drama by typing 'LOL' after which he followed Olamide on Twitter. On a day like that, out of vigilance, it’s safe to say he supported Olamide against Don Jazzy due to some reservations.

(9) The weakness or conspiracy of the Headies Awards Committee has been exposed:

Many social media users felt the award should have gone to Kiss Daniel with his monster hit titled 'Woju' and 'Laye' which were like the MTV anthem. Lil Kesh is more popular than Reekado Banks. So what happened? Maybe the streets which the YBNL crew represents don’t use the internet or vote. They only support by listening.

(10) Don Jazzy's maturity and composure after Olamide's painful verbal assaults against him on Twitter shows how deep he regards his image in the Nigerian society.

This has a close similarity to that of the altercation between the former Minister of Niger Delta affairs, Elder Godsday Orubebe and the former Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Professor Attahiru Jega during the announcement of the presidential elections results.

The way Di'ja showed excitement at the way Don Jazzy called out Olamide on the stage speaks volume of the childishness in her which she needs to get over in order to lead her fans productively.

Additionally, it also depicts a clash of interests and priorities between Olamide and Don Jazzy. Don Jazzy felt it was all about the Hyundai car award while Olamide was infuriated as he was fighting for the alleged robbed honour of Lil Kesh, his artiste.

Osayimwen Osahon George
Associate Writer and Editor at Tori.ng

See more at: http://villagetowncrier..com.ng/2016/01/top-10-revelations-from-don-jazzy-and.html#sthash.6Zsxlivr.dpuf

cc Lalasticlala Seun pls do the needful. Happy Sunday!

May God punish whoever sold u cheap data. And may God help Buhari, so he can create employment opportunities for Nigerians
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by arcbay(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
ZYZZA:
With all this don baba never even talk "pemm"

Much respect don baba keep ruling the nation. Leave the street for them

Mumu agboro Yoruba boys

No be ur fault, na unemployment cause am
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by princejayboss: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
bolex04:
nuiscance...who has more feature than olamide,among all of em

Only in Nigeria where trash is regarded as good music besides.... ASA is bigger name than your Olamide anytime anywhere
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by princejayboss: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Donjazzy made a beat for beyonce? What song abeg? What's d title of the track.

Yes..... The name of the song is Lift off..... Written by Bruno mars & mike dean .... Produced by Kanye west & Don jazzy....

He also co produced two other Jayz tracks

Maybe he was wrack as Olamide claimed yet he pulled such feat ....... Olamide need to respect his elders
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
See them doubting Don Jazzy production skills.

its like saying Don Hazzy didnt produce Tongolo or Oliver Twist.

Writer, try harder.

If a leader cannot reproduce himself in his followers, he is not accomplished..

To me, Don Jazzy's productions were much better under Mo hits when he was the SOLE producer than now he recruited producers.
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Matttthew:
Shoro Niyen

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Bishops10(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
princejayboss:

I swear bro•••There is something upstairs

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Opoki(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
princejayboss:

The category for next rated act is not by vote I presume.
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Alezy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
princejayboss:

Kaii my brother, I suppose give u award for this comment

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Alezy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Opoki:

The category for next rated act is not by vote I presume.
nope. ..its by vote

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by destinysaid(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Frankiss44:
There is something this Don Jazzy is doing that sells him out.. This same Rikardo Banks won rookie of the year without a single to his name last year.. Just within a space of less than 2 years, Don Jazzy has successfully clinched mega deals for all his artists with either Glo or MTN even when they are yet to release an album.

This dude is so successful in the music industry that anyone associated with him becomes an instant success. If we say he has bought the headies, has he also bought Glo and MTN?

OLAMIDE might have the streets, but Don Jazzy has the online fan base and as far as results are determined by votes, any new recruit from Jazzy will keep winning because the streets don't vote, in fact the streets doesn't know the platform for voting.. Nor be who don chop bellyful dey remember to vote.

If the headies should decide to post the results of the voting, don't be surprised to see lil kesh name as last...
olamide, and vector, who voted for them, wasn't it d same street? so what are you saying bout the street not voting, if we are to be serious about this, kiss Daniel won d award. . Don jazzy has contacts in the industry, that's for sure and as such, can make many things happen. The one tin he can't buy though is talent (korode bello) . . . . give it 2 yrs and see if any of d 3 (xcept reekado) will remain relevant
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Frankiss44(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
destinysaid:
olamide, and vector, who voted for them, wasn't it d same street? so what are you saying bout the street not voting, if we are to be serious about this, kiss Daniel won d award. . Don jazzy has contacts in the industry, that's for sure and as such, can make many things happen. The one tin he can't buy though is talent (korode bello) . . . . give it 2 yrs and see if any of d 3 (xcept reekado) will remain relevant

Your opinion... Vector has a huge online fan base too.. I Still maintain that when it boils down to voting, no record label in Nigeria can stand the Marvins. They have huge fan base. If you ask me I will tell you kiss Daniel is more deserving.. But did you vote for him?
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Phobia1: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
princejayboss:

Not broke and jobless as you are...
lol. see jobfool pesin o. even bfor ma reply drop he do grab am nd replied. ur nt joblesz yet u put up a novel thr, takin paracetamol for som1elses headache. wat happens wen ur jobless den wen u can put dah shit wen ur jobfool? #Eranko.
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by supaslim(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Check this song out! Even the title sef funny! PEPPERSOUP! Lol, awesome chorus mehn! Jahbless on d backup! www.abamp3.com/mp3-supaslim-supaslimmusic-pepper-soup/
endy4oxide:
Olamide and don j stole d show..#headies2015
Bt don j start wetin him no fit finish...
He fu'ckd up for calling out olamide on stage ....

2016 go mad
Don jazzy VS Olamidde
Vector VS Ycee
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Phobia1: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Alezy:
Kaii my brother, I suppose give u award for this comment
yes ofcourse... nd it shud b two sef, one for bein so daft nd d oda for u to kip for him incase he misplaced d 1st. #Erankos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper / Eniola Badmus Looking Super Chic In Wrap Dress / Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.