Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This (33699 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Treasurer Looters Vs Pickpockets: EFCC Posted This On its Facebook Timeline / Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by dammytosh: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
If the bomb went off successfully.

PDP wil scream Boko haram attack oooo. Cowards who hide under innocent and harmless people to do nonsense.

This shows that technically, The War on Boko Haram coming to an end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Kgdavid(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Love Machine:
What about the hundreds of bokoharam detainees that were released last year by the president?

i hope you know that being detained does not automatically make one guilty?? The news release at the time said they had been found to be innocent after years of investigation if i recall correctly.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by free2blast(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
kenny987:
Some people on this thread are so odd! How does it all boil down to Biafra? Can u not stay on topic? Do u sleep and breathe Biafra? Does it relate to u in any way? Why would you allow mischief dwell in ur heart so much that u do not know where to draw the line and ur objectivity is shot to hell?
Tell that to your fellow Ipobians who call out other region to mock them at every opportunity. Dont even pretend you dont know this.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by cruz419(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
I Tank GOD for u ooo,,and pray e continues to protect u guyz out there!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
Biafrans are not going to be happy with this good success story because no Nigerian solider died.
.Your Point? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
kenny987:

Learn to be decent...derogatory expressions make u rent more childish.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Bollinger(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
aminho:
Ado Bala (a soldier in the Nigerian Army) posted:

"To God Be The Glory...I was in the company of Col E.Odeh, Mjr. Y M. Isa. Brig. A. Adegoke. While at a junction near an area called Gonge 1 in Maiduguri town, a girl of about 8yrs old came towards us with a rubber bucket of 5 liter container size with pure water (satchet water) on the surface while beneath the water, the container was filled up with 2 kg of samtex improvised explosive. She move near me and I said to her in Hausa "Ke ina zuwa ai babu hanya!" ("Hey girl where are you going there's no road"wink

"The young girl replied in Hausa: "Wancan ne ya ce in kawo muku" (Meaning - "It's that man that said I should bring you this water"wink

I said "drop it on that sand! Luckily the girl dropped it and I was about 12 meters away from her.

I noticed the young man she was pointing at and I hurriedly ordered for his arrest while he was trying to dodge.

I shouted to my colleagues to pan out and I took the little girl away quickly for safety.

Luckily, the device didn't explode and the bokoboy is now in custody.

Imaging the man just met the little girl on the street she was sent by her mother to go and buy foodstuff at a nearby shop.

I asked the mother not to send her out again, the mother started crying and told us that the girl just returned from an Arabic primary school near by.

Let's us all be very vigilante.

MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL!"

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/soldier-shares-
near-death-experience.html

Nice one by the soldier. But OP, what does "NEAR DEATH GALLANTRY" mean?
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by dfrost: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
KevinDein:
biafrans are the scums of the earth. Bunch of educated illiterates angry

Haba bros even late Dora Akinyilu? cry cry cry with all she did? Let's not generalise please. By biafrans you mean all Igbos or those agitating for biafra?
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by saintkel(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
Biafrans are not going to be happy with this good success story because no Nigerian solider died.
Receive sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by otokx(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
This should be a joke.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by frugal(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

They are completely off from this little success story thread. Just create one thread with 100 Nigerian soldiers dead or missing, and you should come and see the way they will be jubilating, mastubattingg, congratulating themselves and generally mocking the NA.
Very pathetic excuse of humans.
Are you saying there are no igbo people in the Nigerian Army fighting in the Northeast and being killed?
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Umm, terrific stories. thank God luck was on his side!
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
God help our Soldiers.. No b small work dem dey do dia o..

I watched on YouTube how one of dem kneeled & wept bitterly in front of his dead colleague dat was killed in battle

He refused to be consoled as his fellow Soldier reached out his rifle to him..

Lets continue to pray, encourage & wish dem well pls.. No be small war 4 Northeast.

Dem dey try
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
with this mindset of yours I wonder what type of mother you are or will be?
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by mKc9ET(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

Look at this motherf..king compound fool karishika in making, I wonder how u cattle rearers use to talk talk b!tch? always driving out Biafra issues from any section that don't even refers to tribe stuff.... f*ck ur dirty p*ssy dullard.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by cytellProperty: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
aminho:
Ado Bala (a soldier in the Nigerian Army) posted:

"To God Be The Glory...I was in the company of Col E.Odeh, Mjr. Y M. Isa. Brig. A. Adegoke. While at a junction near an area called Gonge 1 in Maiduguri town, a girl of about 8yrs old came towards us with a rubber bucket of 5 liter container size with pure water (satchet water) on the surface while beneath the water, the container was filled up with 2 kg of samtex improvised explosive. She move near me and I said to her in Hausa "Ke ina zuwa ai babu hanya!" ("Hey girl where are you going there's no road"wink

"The young girl replied in Hausa: "Wancan ne ya ce in kawo muku" (Meaning - "It's that man that said I should bring you this water"wink

I said "drop it on that sand! Luckily the girl dropped it and I was about 12 meters away from her.

I noticed the young man she was pointing at and I hurriedly ordered for his arrest while he was trying to dodge.

I shouted to my colleagues to pan out and I took the little girl away quickly for safety.

Luckily, the device didn't explode and the bokoboy is now in custody.

Imaging the man just met the little girl on the street she was sent by her mother to go and buy foodstuff at a nearby shop.

I asked the mother not to send her out again, the mother started crying and told us that the girl just returned from an Arabic primary school near by.

Let's us all be very vigilante.

MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL!"

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/soldier-shares-
near-death-experience.html
This Book Haram are heartless, an innocent 8 Yr old girl. To the God be the Glory!!!
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
U foolish finish
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by 4reala(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Abeg hung d bagaa up side down, till he coughs out aall he knows about d chibok girls aand d hideout of chekau aand their sponsors grin
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by mentorandfriend(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
KevinDein:
biafrans are the scums of the earth. Bunch of educated illiterates angry
Idiot. Brainless nincompoop. You can't just stay on the topic at hand or what?
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by alinho60(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kena jin hausa?
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by xtervaganza(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
kenny987:
Some people on this thread are so odd! How does it all boil down to Biafra? Can u not stay on topic? Do u sleep and breathe Biafra? Does it relate to u in any way? Why would you allow mischief dwell in ur heart so much that u do not know where to draw the line and ur objectivity is shot to hell?
oy when biafrats have common sense
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by spinna: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by donodion(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
double post
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by donodion(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mustay:

We burning buckets now too?

Terrorists will alter their modes of operation when we keep banning old methods they've adopted.

We need to invest heavily in orientation, technology (e.g. bomb detectors) + intelligence (which was what this officer exhibited). Typically, soldiers are 'soft' targets in this kind of 'war'.

We must not succumb to the whims of the terrorists in making us afraid of them. Citizens need to he heavily engaged to fish these monsters out. Security agents need to interview surviving suicide bombers (ironical right wink) to trace the sponsors.

Until the source of the flood is discovered and stopped, water will continue spilling out from different outlets.

Nigeria - good people, great nation (Adieu Dora).

PS: Just remembered Dora's shock and insistence that Nigerians aren't terrorists after the Muttalab incident. Hmmmm

In my opinion, I think we should invest in heavily in education. These locals have the wrong type of education and therefore no regard for life.

Just imagine a little girl of 8, coming back from school. innocently coerced to bare self improvised bombs shes not the least aware of except what she was told to do.

The more reason 'demons' like dasuki and his cronies should not be released but made to taste and live in hell while on earth.

They don't care if little girl like the bomb bearer dies and get blown up without her mothers knowledge. as long as tension keep brewing, they keep setting aside ' funds for arm procurement' only to be diverted and shared amongst themselves.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
..wow, biafrans now the cause of terrorism, they also brought Islam to Nigeria...hahahahhahahhahahhaa...Biafra must die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

They are completely off from this little success story thread. Just create one thread with 100 Nigerian soldiers dead or missing, and you should come and see the way they will be jubilating, mastubattingg, congratulating themselves and generally mocking the NA.
Very pathetic excuse of humans.
... wow, biafrans now the cause of terrorism, they also brought Islam to Nigeria...hahahahhahahhahahhaa...Biafra must die
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
kenny987:
.... wow, biafrans now the cause of terrorism, they also brought Islam to Nigeria...hahahahhahahhahahhaa...Biafra must die
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
modath:

Not at all... Every success NA records is like a spear burrowing deep into their hateful hearts...

.... wow, biafrans now the cause of terrorism, they also brought Islam to Nigeria...hahahahhahahhahahhaa...Biafra must die
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by APCLyingBastard: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
And you mention your commanding officers' names?

This is fake.

By adding names and rank of his commanding officers , the author is adding needless content.

This is how you know a lie .

No soldeir will reveal the identy of his commanding officers.

The first thing the enemy will do when they capture a platoon is to find and single out officers for interrogation.

This gist is straight from liar Mohammed's desk

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by oluwasure: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thank God!
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by ojnnaco(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
am still imagining the joy this people derive in killing their fellow human being ...
Imagine sending a little and innocent girl to go and waste her life with others...
I pray for more intelligence to the Military

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Olamilekan Adeola Escapes Kidnapping At National Assembly / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna / Emmanuel Fagbenle, Nigerian-born Is Gambia's Chief-Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.