Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids (22000 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
TruthHurts1:
All these razz local actresses that appear in movies about polygamy, infidelity and juju. Poor production values, predictable and overused storylines,poorly translated subtitles written in "Olamideish" English.
That is what Nollywood Yoruba stands for. No attempt to improve themselves. Once upon a time they produced a few good movies like 'Oleku', but nowadays they just deliver trash.

I personally only watch yoruba movies by educated film enthusiaists like tunde kelani & kunle afolayan. The rest of them uneducated, nonfilm enthusiasts create mostly rubbish wt a lot of comedy. They make money so dont see d need to improve.

Like a lot of english nollywood movies. Part 1 to 5 of absolute nonsense. My criteria wt dt one is to stick to movies dt nse ikpe etim acts. She doesnt act stupid movies.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
lasisi69:
Okay, sorry to bother u... Something is cooking up so I need answers
Lol,it okay.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by lasisi69(f): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,it okay.
do u have link to who might help me with answers.. Mind u, not money

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by juman(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by WaffenSS(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
deeswagger:
Abeg. Who go carry me go USA for holiday, this harmattan don tire me, person just dey white like ghost anyhow, I wan go fresh small grin grin grin

It's winter there.

You think you're cold? You nefa see anything.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by amtaken(f): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Do you know if she's a widow or whether her husband deserted her.
abiolaoladipupo:
she no get husband? ... living useless life... some people's role model
Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
abiolaoladipupo:

How you take know?

Are you a product of a woman who led a useless life?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
so I wasted my time to open this?
abeg what of Ikwerri actresses in Korea?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
lasisi69:
do u have link to who might help me with answers.. Mind u, not money
Go to travel section,d person i have is busy for now.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by Bonethugss: 3:02am On Jan 04, 2016
abiolaoladipupo:

What is your problem?? So not having a husband is a useless life... Gosh... U need CHANGE grin...

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids by abiolaoladipupo(m): 6:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Bonethugss:

What is your problem?? So not having a husband is a useless life... Gosh... U need CHANGE grin...

i guess you're in support of all these celebrity single mothers... people are watching them, what do you think people learn from them? cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz, Odunlade Adekola, Basketmouth & Don Jazzy Dressed As Women In Edited Photo / Julius Agwu Discharged From Hospital / Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.