Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest (1166 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2016
they wasted their life, l pray they rest in peace and never fall for propaganda in their next life...

amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2016
RIP
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by agabaI23(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Amen to they wasted their lives.
I pray the living should never fall for propaganda
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by MayorofLagos(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2016
When did this occupynigeria take place?
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Shaftrod(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2016
They died for the wrong reasons and cause. Does typing RIP console the souls of their family?
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Redoil: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Shaftrod:
They died for the wrong reasons and cause. Does typing RIP console the souls of their family?
maybe more propaganda will from apc will

1 Like

Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Shaftrod(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2016
Redoil:
maybe more propaganda will from apc will
No way. A PDP or Biafra Condolence Register will serve better here.

1 Like

Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Tittos: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2016
RIP
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Redoil: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2016
MayorofLagos:
typical of u and ur fellow apc cyber mor.on. I am waiting for ur fellow apc minions ( gbawe omenka passingshot beremx et al) in first class stupidity to come and deny it.

3 Likes

Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Simplymeah: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2016
RIP
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by ifyalways(f): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2016
MayorofLagos:
I think 2 years ago or so. Not sure.
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by MayorofLagos(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2016
ifyalways:

I think 2 years ago or so. Not sure.

Thank you dear...isnt that with the subsidy removal protest?
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by MayorofLagos(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Oh Happy New Year before i loose my manners to my true Igbo sister. grin
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Buhari is too sick to rule us?? Buhari maka why?
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by ifyalways(f): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Thank you dear...isnt that with the subsidy removal protest?
Yes indeed, it was.

Do we expect another protest or fuel subsidy removal now suddenly makes sense and it's acceptable?
Where's Pastor Bakare and co?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by MayorofLagos(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2016
ifyalways:
Yes indeed, it was.

Do we expect another protest or fuel subsidy removal now suddenly makes sense and it's acceptable?
Where's Pastor Bakare and co?

Good call because even at under #70 benchmarked for budget, retail value is going to trend close to 100, if not more. Policing price gouging will lead toan artifical scarcity and we go back to the lines.

There is alternative.
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Wizlove(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2016
Tunde Bakare has an apology to tender here. I pity his misled congregation. This is why so called men of God should face God's work.

2 Likes

Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by omenka(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Redoil:
typical of u and ur fellow apc cyber mor.on. I am waiting for ur fellow apc minions ( gbawe omenka passingshot beremx et al) in first class stupidity to come and deny it.
Mynd44, I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but until I'm given assurances that replying these guys in kind wouldn't earn me a ban and that the penalties for violation of Rule 2 have been relaxed, I'd keep pointing these insults to you whenever they are directed at me.

Thank you and have a lovely sunday.
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by MayorofLagos(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2016
Wizlove:
Tunde Bakare has an apology to tender here. I pity his misled congregation. This is why so called men of God should face God's work.

You see, Nigerian politics is like a ball bearing assembly. You need the bearings to reduce ground resistance and drag against forward progress, but the assembly itself is a coupling of metallic balls that grind on each other to produce mechanical motion. In reducing surface resistance they in turn produce surface friction. The friction produces heat which degrades and with time damages the assembly.

To move easily against resistance in Nigeria you must know when to lubricate the rubbing balls and bring friction and heat down to minimum.

Jonathan did not know the art, his successor does.

Faced with same scenario and problem, Buhari is able to slice through with few objections.

I want you tokeep this ball and friction analogy and reflect when national crisis bubbles to surface.
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Wizlove(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
MayorofLagos:

You see, Nigerian politics is like a ball bearing assembly. You need the bearings to reduce ground resistance and drag against forward progress, but the assembly itself is a coupling of metallic balls that grind on each other to produce mechanical motion. In reducing surface resistance they in turn produce surface friction. The friction produces heat which degrades and with time damages the assembly.

To move easily against resistance in Nigeria you must know when to lubricate the rubbing balls and bring friction and heat down to minimum.

Jonathan did not know the art, his successor does.

Faced with same scenario and problem, Buhari is able to slice through with few objections.

I want you tokeep this ball and friction analogy and reflect when national crisis bubbles to surface.
well stated theory. As a well meaning Nigerian there are issues that should not be politicised for the sake of poor Nigerians. Take this into consideration, had this subsidy been removed before now,the effect would have been long gone. I am sure you can still remember the occupy Nigeria protest and the number of souls that were lost, for how long will politicians even those who claim to be men of God keep sacrificing innocent Nigerians on the altar of politics. It hurts most when so called men of God who're mearnt to be yardsticks are involved. Finally,the only thing that will make pastor tunde Bakare escape God's punishment is another protest if not for any reason for the sake of those innocent life's lost. Thank you.
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by tsdarkside(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
its very important that each man and woman think for them selfs...this is not a game,this is about survival here....

how can someone come and say,"stab yourself with a knife"....and you stab yourself,because you find the person charismatic...
this is depression.....
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Xway101(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
[/quote]

Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is the height of foolishness and insensitivity. Some of us that protested against the immoral removal of subsidy in 2012 will proudly do it again if the same situation present itself. Those that were murdered by the police died a good cause that we all are benefiting. Stop playing politics with the unfortunate fate of people that laid their lives for our sake.
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by fistonati(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
did u mean the the occupy play on their intelligence?

it beats my imagination that you are still asleep.

how much is fuel in your area?? WAKE UP
Re: Enter And Type RIP To All Those Who Died For The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Rukkydelta(f): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Senator Dino Melaye (pics) / How Jonathan Threatened To Cage Me - Oshiomhole / Ijaw Elders Urge Buhari To Go After Militants In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.