Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia (6951 Views)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Gombs(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Wikipedia lists Rhapsody Of Realities as second most translated book in the world, second only to the Bible, in the list of Literary works by number of translations.

This comprises of a list of literary works (including novels, plays, series, collections of poems or short stories, and essays and other forms of literary non-fiction) sorted by the number of languages they have been translated into.

The inspiring daily devotional, Rhapsody of Realities, is now available in 660 languages!

Coming third and fourth are the Watch Tower Society's 'Listen to God and live' (583 languages) and the United Nations Commission on Human Rights (462 languages), respectively.

The Bible has 2,932 languages (at least one book ) 1,333 (New Testament) 554 (Old and New Testaments, including the Protocanonical books)

Source:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_literary_works_by_number_of_translations

Congratulations to all Rhapsody of Realities partners around the world on this milestone achievement. Through your unwavering commitment, the Rhapsody of Realities has hit and exceeded the 652-language mark for 2015. This is indeed a mandate fulfilled!

Next: 1 billion copies in total (2000-2015) to be distributed by 2017. Currently, over 500million copies have been distributed. Glory to God!

Cc
Dominique
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Annunaki(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Why do you people like lying so much Rhapsody of realities is not even listed in wikipedia undecided
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Otutu1(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2016
@OP its actually in 666 languages
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Gombs(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:
Why do you people like lying so much Rhapsody of realities is not even listed in wikipedia undecided

Help your ignorance... Click on the link made available
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Gombs(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Otutu1:
@OP its actually in 666 languages
grin
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by vooks: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2016
[size=1pt]
Gombs:
Wikipedia lists Rhapsody Of Realities as second most translated book in the world, second only to the Bible, in the list of Literary works by number of translations.

This comprises of a list of literary works (including novels, plays, series, collections of poems or short stories, and essays and other forms of literary non-fiction) sorted by the number of languages they have been translated into.

The inspiring daily devotional, Rhapsody of Realities, is now available in 660 languages!

Coming third and fourth are the Watch Tower Society's 'Listen to God and live' (583 languages) and the United Nations Commission on Human Rights (462 languages), respectively.

The Bible has 2,932 languages (at least one book ) 1,333 (New Testament) 554 (Old and New Testaments, including the Protocanonical books)

Source:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_literary_works_by_number_of_translations

Congratulations to all Rhapsody of Realities partners around the world on this milestone achievement. Through your unwavering commitment, the Rhapsody of Realities has hit and exceeded the 652-language mark for 2015. This is indeed a mandate fulfilled!

Next: 1 billion copies in total (2000-2015) to be distributed by 2017. Currently, over 500million copies have been distributed. Glory to God!

Cc
Dominique
Lalasticlala
[/size]

You do know that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, don't you?

Wake me up when it hits Guinness Book or World Records

2 Likes

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Annunaki(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Gombs:

Help your ignorance... Click on the link made available

I repeat rhapsody of realities does not have a wikipedia page, I have already checked tongue
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Gombs(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]

You do know that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, don't you?

Wake me up when it hits Guinness Book or World Records

It's OK to hate! grin

Why not use your time to find out which other book passed the 660 mark... Until then, kindly swerve!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Gombs(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

I repeat rhapsody of realities does not have a wikipedia page, I have already checked tongue

You seemed surprised!

Well... Don't be.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by vooks: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Gombs:

It's OK to hate! grin

Why not use your time to find out which other book passed the 660 mark... Until then, kindly swerve!
Guinness is King, that's why you went to them with the choir thing and not Wikipedia.

Keep spamming this board for another 5 years and you may just be rewarded with a Mini Cooper wink

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Gombs(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Guinness is King, that's why you went to them with the choir thing and not Wikipedia.

Keep spamming this board for another 5 years and you may just be rewarded with a Mini Cooper wink

1. Guinness is not king

2. Who went to them? It's like you like joking around.

3. Guess what your 'king' has on record as the world's most translated book?.. Yeah...

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho has a Guiness world Record for the most translated book (by a living author) in the world. It has been translated into [size=18pt]80[/size] different languages...

Most translated documents?... UDHR..

The Bible, according to your 'king' seems irrelevant...not even JW folks didn't make their book.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Annunaki(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2016
Gombs:

You seemed surprised!

Well... Don't be.

I am not surprised, I am used to hearing lies from oyakhilome worshippers. tongue
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Gombs(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

I am not surprised, I am used to hearing lies from oyakhilome worshippers. tongue

cool

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by jared007: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

ur write up against Islam is commendable but attacking a pastor u know nothing about who is simply minding his business is condemnable
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Annunaki(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
jared007:
ur write up against Islam is commendable but attacking a pastor u know nothing about who is simply minding his business is condemnable

Which pastor did I attack I call a spade a spade and condemn all that I see is wrong be it islam or a lying fraudulent pastor or church. I have no regard for oyakhilome though I am yet to attack him on this thread.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by vooks: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gombs:

1. Guinness is not king

2. Who went to them? It's like you like joking around.

3. Guess what your 'king' has on record as the world's most translated book?.. Yeah...

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho has a Guiness world Record for the most translated book (by a living author) in the world. It has been translated into [size=18pt]80[/size] different languages...

Most translated documents?... UDHR..

The Bible, according to your 'king' seems irrelevant...not even JW folks didn't make their book.

Thanks for your time.

The languages are irrelevant Negro, the point is what is officially on record if it is really necessary

Amos Jack...what an asinine anti-orgasmic name grin

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by jared007: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Which pastor did I attack I call a spade a spade and condemn all that I see is wrong be it islam or a lying fraudulent pastor or church. I have no regard for oyakhilome though I am yet to attack him on this thread.
ok sir continue u are not the first after-all. Last year they thought we were finished but we Triumphed over the numerous storms and waves. In all the punches thrown at us by people like u last year, we translated rhapsody of realities with our money to over 650 languages. What do u think will happen to the translations of our daily devotional in THIS YEAR OF SPREADING?
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Annunaki(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
jared007:
ok sir continue u are not the first after-all. Last year they thought we were finished but we Triumphed over the numerous storms and waves. In all the punches thrown at us by people like u last year, we translated rhapsody of realities with our money to over 650 languages. What do u think will happen to the translations of our daily devotional in THIS YEAR OF SPREADING?

How did you translate them? Let me guess, you used google translate? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Annunaki(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

The languages are irrelevant Negro, the point is what is officially on record if it is really necessary

Amos Jack...what an asinine anti-orgasmic name grin

Is that Gombs picture? shocked he looks like a monkey grin grin grin
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Gombs(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Is that Gombs picture? shocked he looks like a monkey grin grin grin

I wonder who that is!

Stop insulting folks... I wonder why vooks put up someone's pic here.. Who's Amos Jack?

See why vooks tire the patience out of me? grin grin

Meanwhile... Let's stick to the OP... Forget the frivolities of vooks.

.. Just for the record, I'm way cuter than that pic... And yes, I shave clean like Pastor Chris, low cut... And I use Samsung device. grin
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Gombs(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

How did you translate them? Let me guess, you used google translate? grin tongue

You wish!

A well coordinated network of translators.. Holy Spirit filled men and women. I have a friend, she translates to German/Austrian... She's a nairalander sef...
and Yeah, they're all volunteers.

They meet with Pastor Chris once a year... He turbo charges them for the next level of work!

You really have no idea how coordinated and organised pastor Chris is.

Ehen, you don chop?
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by vooks: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gombs:

I wonder who that is!

Stop insulting folks... I wonder why vooks put up someone's pic here.. Who's Amos Jack?

.. Just for the record, I'm way cuter than that pic... And yes, I shave clean like Pastor Chris, low cut... And I use Samsung device. grin

When Oyaks preaches on divorce, I will gladly listen.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Gombs(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

When Oyaks preaches on divorce, I will gladly listen.

Thanks alot for stopping by.

Cheers
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Annunaki(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gombs:

I wonder who that is!

Do you fry your head as well? cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by vooks: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gombs:

Thanks alot for stopping by.

Cheers
Can I trust that you will notify me, or do I drop my number?
Rhapsody of Realities: Divorce 101 Edition
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by tartar9(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
jared007:
so is his write up against oyathieflome commendable
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by Annunaki(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
tartar9:

so is his write up against oyathieflome commendable

What is this depressed boy looking for in this thread Go and take your camel piss medication tongue
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia by jjamani(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
op.. live the haters .while they watch how the Lord use us to take his massage around the world has a witness till he comes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. / Witchcraft Exposed / The Modern Church Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.