Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO (1611 Views)

DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him / Lilkesh Is A Killer - He Is Suffering From Dropping Too Many Hits / Lilkesh Is Too Razz, He's The 1st Ybnl Act To Get A Tatoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2016
sorry oooo lil kesh

Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by sagr(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Go and concentrate on ur careers, leave lil kesh, olamide n Don babaJ alone
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by sule17(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Una no go leave this guy alone?
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by kamair237(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2016
Wehh!!
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2016
If it hapens to me I will surely be in his present mood
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Oluwapresley(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmcheesy I see prospect in this thread.. NFS!
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Khd95(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2016
People wey no get future,na dem dy cast pple wey get futre,biko mek una liv dis boi nasad
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Hahahahabaha.
The guy d cry... See his head like compressor

What if he was in airforce1 shoes?
Do u know what it takes to be airforce1?
Do u know what it takes to write lyrics for almost 6months and compose a track for almost a year just to give ur fans d best and yet no body ends up liking any line ?

Do u know how it feels when even boko haram shoot bomb for ur head yet u still no Blow?

Guy meet airforce1 for advice.
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by dammytosh: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Ebenezer1998:
sorry oooo lil kesh

Have you eaten ?

you should be more concerned about yourself this new year.

Iree oooo
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Airforce1(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2016
jboy73:
Hahahahabaha.
The guy d cry... See his head like compressor

What if he was in airforce1 shoes?
Do u know what it takes to be airforce1?
Do u know what it takes to write lyrics for almost 6months and compose a track for almost a year just to give ur fans d best and yet no body ends up liking any line ?

Do u know how it feels when even boko haram shoot bomb for ur head yet u still no Blow?

Guy meet airforce1 for advice.

You're abnormal.

I just had to laugh at your stupidity after reading this 2 threads created by you below on how miserable your life s.
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2804199/I-want-start-drinking-because-my-girlfriend-left-me-for-another-guy

https://www.nairaland.com/2602114/my-step-sister-having-crush-on-me
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2016
dammytosh:

Have you eaten ?
you should be more concerned about yourself this new year.
Iree oooo
yes thanks alot for the advice sha
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by vecman22(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Reeky is better dan dis over hyped tout...

1 Like

Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2016
Airforce1:

You're abnormal.

I just had to laugh at your stupidity after reading this 2 threads created by you below on how miserable your life s.
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2804199/I-want-start-drinking-because-my-girlfriend-left-me-for-another-guy

https://www.nairaland.com/2602114/my-step-sister-having-crush-on-me

Lord!!
Bro i'm trying to help u out here!!

Just forget entertainment and take over the family business please.
That music call u think was from most high is wrong number..
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2016
vecman22:
Reeky is better dan dis over hyped tout...
come rain come sun i will choose reeky
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by FuckTheMod: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Lubbish
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Airforce1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
jboy73:

Lord!!
Bro i'm trying to help u out here!!

Just forget entertainment and take over the family business please.
That music call u think was from most high is wrong number..
you suck

Fuckoff
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by floragregs(f): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
This lilkesh is always looking dirty!
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by dyadeleye(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oh boy see stupid comments flying around nairaland oooo!..
Don't tell me you guys don't know dabbin' is a dance move....hahahahaha
Abeg OP and ur bush people make una gerrara hia....#SMH#
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
dyadeleye:
Oh boy see stupid comments flying around nairaland oooo!..
Don't tell me you guys don't know dabbin' is a dance move....hahahahaha
Abeg OP and ur bush people make una gerrara hia....#SMH#
his crying luks not d dabbing
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by dyadeleye(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ebenezer1998:
his crying luks not d dabbing

Bro, u sabi read nah....He said Dab on them.....#simply means he no see haters#
Re: I Think Lilkesh Is Still Mourning His Lost @the Headies PHOTO by jonagaga(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
mtcheeew leave trash for lawma

(1) (Reply)

SOO HOT : Maheeda Shows How To Shake It (PHOTOS/VIDEO 18+) / Celebrity Photographer Yomi Black Shows Off His Cute Son (photos) / Photos: Meet Mystery 17-yr-old Girl Who Bleeds From Eyes & Ears 5 Times A Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.