Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi (1468 Views)

Davido Shared Adorable Photo Of His Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke (photo) / See Photos Of Unn Medical Result That Got Everyone Crying / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by ArikeAriyo(f): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Davido shared this on his Instagram page

Captioned

[b]"I know this story has surfaced online I decided to put it out here for you guys to see.
Birth of Imade Adeleke
When the second trimester of Sophia’s pregnancy was closing, she tortuously announced to me that she was in the family way.
My mind was bemused, and so was my soul confused. But I quickly realized that nothing more could be done to alter my status as a father-to-be. I knew that i was not ready to be a dad. Still, I adjusted myself to the realities of my new situation and the consequences of my past personal indiscretions. I made the determination that I was going to be a good dad. I also reasoned that my blunder is not enough pretext to make me a husband. I was just 21. And so I decided to be a responsible dad without being husband to the mother of my baby. I never was in love with Sophia neither was marriage ever in the offing.
Without knowing for sure that I was the real dad of the baby, I entrusted Sophia to the services of a private hospital for both pre-natal and post-natal medical cares. An apartment at Lekki was leased for 2 years, and paid for by me. The burden of medical bills, feeding, transportation and sundry costs rested on my person. No family member of Sophia including Uncle Dele Momodu rose to help nor guide Sophia
I own my property at Lekki and had allowed Sophia to stay in the house because she claimed that she knew nobody in Lagos and that her father was deceased whilst her mother was resident in Abuja. For real, Sophia was a drifter without a dime, education nor career. My compassion, ignorance, naivety and poor judgment had combined to make me a victim to a much older lady with super cunning sense that was mixed with a vicious and diabolical nature. I stand accused but calmly accepted my responsibility for the sad misadventure that caused me to be a seat-mate with Sophia on a plane that was flying nowhere.
All along, I have only been generous with Sophia without knowing for sure I was the father to the baby she was carrying. On May 14, 2015, Sophia delivered her baby named Imade. It was after Sophia had delivered the baby that DNA testing medically confirmed that I was indeed the biological father of our child named Imade"[/b]

Source :https://www.instagram.com/p/BAEp7CZqUN4/

Re: Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by ArikeAriyo(f): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by poshestmina(f): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Let him goan rest.He smokes too undecided
I just blame the stupid girl that was smoking while breastfeeding
Re: Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by MeloGist(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by ArikeAriyo(f): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by Raph01: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
WHAT?? she's crazy mehn
Re: Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by sholatem(f): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Doesn't give u d go ahead to snatch her baby from her,let him show his own result,let us see if he's not guilty too,iranu pade abasa undecided
Re: Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by ArikeAriyo(f): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
sholatem:
Doesn't give u d go ahead to snatch her baby from her,let him show his own result,let us see if he's not guilty too,iranu pade abasa undecided
lol
Re: Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by crazymommy(f): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Davido still needs alot of growing up to do, by the way when cocaine and cannabi join together they will turn to cannibals....grin
Re: Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by lordcyl3(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
make I ask u question davido, when u guys were doing it, did u write to inform us on how sweet it was?
Re: Davido Shared Sophia Test Result That Showed She Was Tested Positive For Cannabi by ArikeAriyo(f): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
lordcyl3:
make I ask u question davido, when u guys were doing it, did u write to inform us on how sweet it was?
lol

(1) (Reply)

HNUAB Student Gets Beat Up For Viral Paid Sex Photo Prank [PICS] / Transformation . Before And After Pix Of Don Jazzy. / Juliet Ibrahim Slays In Agbada Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.