Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Has Anyone Heard Of Aquaponics??? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Has Anyone Heard Of Aquaponics??? (2184 Views)

In-depth Practical Knowledge Of Aquaponics. / Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? / Aquaponics: Growing (organic) Food In A Small Place & Making Good Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Heard Of Aquaponics??? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, I am to write on project titled 'construction of an aquaponics system in nigeria using locally available materials'. I would like to know if anyone have an idea on the topic AQUAPONICS Generally. Because for now I only know it is
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Aquaponics??? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Has*

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Aquaponics??? by Yommiefish(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Contact Me.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Aquaponics??? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yommiefish:
Contact Me.
Hw do I get to you?
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Aquaponics??? by abdulumar: 7:03am On Feb 12, 2016
4rin:
Fellow Nairalanders, I am to write on project titled 'construction of an aquaponics system in nigeria using locally available materials'. I would like to know if anyone have an idea on the topic AQUAPONICS Generally. Because for now I only know it is a green ecosystem that incorporates aquaculture and hydroponics together using a biofiter.

Hey,

Not just heard... Using it to grow lettuce now.... What do u want to know?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Aquaponics??? by majorgr: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
please go to youtube even me there was a time i was interested on it. search the net especially YouTube you would be surprised to see valuable lecture materials (in video formats) on this topic that are of tremendous help. So many lecturers have taken the time to put step by step methods just for you there so please use. I also will like to encourage such an innovative way of farming here although it might require cost as it needs stable power supply but if you have solar enabled power source its okay .
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Aquaponics??? by bestopportunity: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls i want to know more of auponic farming ànd how to go into it watsapp me àt 08035354061
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Aquaponics??? by Horus(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Q-IM8P99Y

Aquaponics, produce more in less space

(1) (Reply)

Mastop Up / What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture? / Best Agricultural Business Ideas In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.