Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

In Need Of A Sound Violin Player Or A Church That Plays The Violin In Abeokuta - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Need Of A Sound Violin Player Or A Church That Plays The Violin In Abeokuta (329 Views)

Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Sound Violin Player Or A Church That Plays The Violin In Abeokuta by BekBek(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
A friend of mine wants to learn how to play the violin, So I was hoping I could get help here.

Do you know of a church that uses the violin in Sunday service, should kindly tell me the church name and address.

Please note it has to be in abeokuta.

Thanks wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

The New Anointing / Counting Your Blessings 1 / Oh God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.