Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Tank Farm Available For Sale With (c Of O) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tank Farm Available For Sale With (c Of O) (989 Views)

Do you desire a genuine property in Lagos with C of O at an affordable price? / Wow Offer! Queens Court Est, Lakowe Lagos with C of O at 50% discount promo / Investment That Comes With Relief, Cassavilla Estate Magboro @3m with C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tank Farm Available For Sale With (c Of O) by Energy2015: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
TANKFARMS FOR SALE
(1.) Tankfarm of 16.8million liters capacity for AGO, DPK at Dockyard, currently licensed for PMS, 6.Storage tanks facilities Title ( C of O )
Price: N3.7billion

(2.) Tankfarm of Total Capacity of 26000 MT, 4 Gantries, 4 Loading Bays Features: Office Complex And Laboratory. Land Size: 2.5 Acres Location: Dockyard Apapa, Lagos. Title: Certificate of Occupancy Product Storage: PMS, DPK AND AGO PRICE: N20Billion Net

(3.) Tankfarm of Total Capacity of 30,000MT, 4 Gantries, 4 Loading Bays, Product Storage: PMS, DPK and AGO. Location: Dockyard Apapa, Lagos. Land Size: 2.5 Acres Title: Certificate of Occupancy PRICE: N15Billion Net.
(4.)  Tankfarm of 40millon liters capacity for AGO,PMS,DPK at Dockyard with 10 storage tank facilities on 2.5 acres of land with private jetty with 2 storage office building Title ( C of O)
Price: N22billion

(5.)  Tank farm of 30,000 metric tons for AGO, PMS, DPK at Dockyard with 10 storage tank facilities, 4 loading bays, 4 gantries on 2.5 acres of land Title ( C of O )
Price: N20billon

(6.) First deep water tank farm at Ijegun Egba satalite town lagos facilities: A jetty +3 tanks of 24,000 matric tons of DPK/Jetty = 9,800 matric tons 4loading gentries on over 2.5 acres of land
Title (C of O )
Price N16billion
(7.)  Tank farm along creek road Apapa on 3acres storage building administrative block, capacity 11 tanks of 40million liters storage facilities for PMS, AGO, DPK, DPIC. With 6,arms loading , additional ample parking space, water tanker 5 numbers of fire service section 2 nos. 50 KVA generator depth that can take two vessels of 25,000 metric tons of 150 to 160 trucks to be loaded daily.
Title ( land certificate ) ( L C ) Price N20 billon Net.For Interested buyers or further inquiries pls call 07082638957.
Re: Tank Farm Available For Sale With (c Of O) by ELGREF(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hope the tank has not been rust?hope the license has not been indicted on subsidy saga? Sorry Me I know your office for diligent searching? Thanks for your understanding
Re: Tank Farm Available For Sale With (c Of O) by Peacesoft: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
I need 15 acres water front land approved for tank farm at Apapa Lagos
Re: Tank Farm Available For Sale With (c Of O) by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Tears As MMM Crashes In Zimbabwe, Thousands Lose Money. Be Warned! / Communique To All Mavrodians By Guider Stanley / Not All Wil Believe Me. I And My Colleagues Are Making It Big With Dcd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.