Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Don Jazzy Vs Olamide - The Clash Of Two Heads - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Vs Olamide - The Clash Of Two Heads (791 Views)

Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Vs Olamide - The Clash Of Two Heads by tintingz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is my take and opinion on the headies 2016 saga, the Don Jazzy vs Olamide beef, if I'm to be the manager of the Headies award I will give Lil kesh or better still give the award to Kiss Daniel not Reekado who has no hit track yet and we don't know if he will ever have, the voting part is not even credible, the program was disorganized.

Have heard and read people saying, Lil Kesh songs are full of vulgar words, he only shout but we still see these same people dancing, rocking and grooving Lil kesh songs in clubs, homes, events etc, I call this hypocrisy and this shows 85% Nigerians prefer good dancehall beats than lyrics.

I can see Lil Kesh still hitting us with dancehall music in 10 years time and more I don't know about Reekado banks cause we have seen artists in Mavin records who have lost it already someone like D'prince. Rekaado should not relax and think he's going to blow for long because he's under Don Jazzy records (Mavin), D'Prince who will all know is Don Jazzy brother has lost it already, Dr Sid is still trying to stay on track.

Now back to Don Jazzy and Olamide beef, so many people are saying Olamide is arrogant, lousy and some are being tribalistic in their comments.

First, Olamide didn't mention names, he didn't mention Don Jazzy I wonder why he(Don Jazzy) came out feeling like the "egbon" himself.

Secondly, We all know Olamide call himself Baddo, for him not to betray his baddoism or gangsterism he had to come out and speak his mind, Kanye west bombarded the stage spoke out his mind and beef Taylor Swift directly to her face during 2009 MTV VMA's award after Swift edge out Beyonce in the category of best female video, I think Kanye and Swift are now good friends.

I am not in support of both Don Jazzy and Olamide behavior at Headies but we should not forget Don Jazzy will always show he's the Don and Olamide will always show he's the Baddo and finally Reekado banks does not deserve the award.
Re: Don Jazzy Vs Olamide - The Clash Of Two Heads by ugia(f): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hogwash.
Re: Don Jazzy Vs Olamide - The Clash Of Two Heads by edwapkalmeed(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
true talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Names Of Churches In Nigeria ••!! / [VIDEO] Cynthia Morgan Exposed In Leaked S3x Video! / Singer Seyi Shay Slams Wizkid, Says His Very Naughty And Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.